Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher - Emerson Valley - Milton Keynes - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You make a good point. The patio doors at the rear haven't been used to exit the property either. That would have made things easier for the police surely?
They may plan to dig up parts of the back garden? It's part of the property, which is a crime scene, they may not want to disturb any evidence that may be out there. Front drive probably considered of less significance?

Yesterday it was impossible to view search results on 192.com – today you can't even get onto the site's search page. The error message is 'Your request has been automatically blocked owing to activity that looks abnormal' – my guess is sheer volume of traffic from people trying to get at the Electoral Roll results for 2 Loxbeare Drive to see who was renting it around the time of Leah's disappearance. Unless TVP have the capacity to request the site come offline temporarily, which seems unlikely.

Very much hoping that the press conference this afternoon brings some significant news.

I can’t get my head around how nobody has entered the property in all this time? Even if the body was well hidden, wouldn’t the smell give it away?

Who would be happy not to have their property visited or checked on in 3 years?

Be interesting to know what the cleaners discovered first.
The first year really yes, Covid rules I'd blame for the subsequent, lockdown rules were couldn't visit other peoples homes unless emergency, couldn't visit friends or family, couldn't go out of the area, and couldn't come in, only could go out exercising once a day. Now that things have lapsed they've called in the cleaners.

I'm using the legal definitions. Just because 'grooming' was claimed doesn't make it so.

Are you in the UK? In the UK grooming is the legal term for someone, over time, building a relationship of trust with another, with the intention of exploiting them sexually, financially or materially. So for example, an older person could have built a friendship with another, then developed into a romantic relationship, creating an emotional dependency. If that person never intended to be available to continue a relationship in the way the other was led to reasonably believe, but has enjoyed a sexual relationship with them that, legally, is grooming.

ETA there are other forms of grooming also, such as for the purpose of radicalisation or as someone else mentioned, political agendas.

Last edited:
Or a couple/ group of people. Without a ladder it would take 3-4 people to get that body in the loft.
There could well be more than one person involved and if it turns out to be a certain family involved its even more likely but one man could get that poor young lady into the loft himself, she was only a fraction over 5ft and I would say well under 10 stone so easily lifted by some..

The first year really yes, Covid rules I'd blame for the subsequent, lockdown rules were couldn't visit other peoples homes unless emergency, couldn't visit friends or family, couldn't go out of the area, and couldn't come in, only could go out exercising once a day. Now that things have lapsed they've called in the cleaners.
What the lockdowns also mean is that anyone who did visit no. 2 during that period would almost certainly have been seen by neighbours. Everyone was stuck and home and had nothing better to do than watch their neighbours coming and going.

There could well be more than one person involved and if it turns out to be a certain family involved its even more likely but one man could get that poor young lady into the loft himself, she was only a fraction over 5ft and I would say well under 10 stone so easily lifted by some..
I think it would be quite hard to get an adult (even if small) up into a loft with no stair access on your own. I'm a reasonably in-shape guy and I think I'd baulk at trying to get a 50kg+ object the size of a body up a set of ladders.

JMO.

Eh? I didn’t write that post you quoted. Is there a glitch in the matrix today?!!

If a ladder was needed to be brought into the property to access the loft space on the 12th - then one was also needed for circa February 2019.

where is that ladder?
Maybe a ladder was needed for crime scene photos? Could be as simple as there not being one in the property, but forensics wanting to take pics of a scene from directly above and therefore needing a ladder to do so (and even if there was one in the property it would not be used in case it needed to be checked forensically later on. So ladder could just be part of forensics equipment to get accurate pictures from all angles)

I think it would be quite hard to get an adult (even if small) up into a loft with no stair access on your own. I'm a reasonably in-shape guy and I think I'd baulk at trying to get a 50kg+ object the size of a body up a set of ladders.

JMO.
I'm a builder who weighs a little over 10 stone, I often climb scaffolding ladders 2/3 levels high with 50kg on my shoulder, for a one off lift or pull I could lift probably 75kg, and I know plenty of Men who could lift more, they don't always but they can, especially when they have to, you'd be surprised what the human body is capable of in times of necessity and lack of proper thinking.

I'm a builder who weighs a little over 10 stone, I often climb scaffolding ladders 2/3 levels high with 50kg on my shoulder, for a one off lift or pull I could lift probably 75kg, and I know plenty of Men who could lift more, they don't always but they can, especially when they have to, you'd be surprised what the human body is capable of in times of necessity and lack of proper thinking.
It just seems a very awkwardly shaped thing, particularly to get through a small opening above your head when on ladders. But I defer to your experience.

Hopefully we'll find out more at the press conference.

Maybe a ladder was needed for crime scene photos? Could be as simple as there not being one in the property, but forensics wanting to take pics of a scene from directly above and therefore needing a ladder to do so (and even if there was one in the property it would not be used in case it needed to be checked forensically later on. So ladder could just be part of forensics equipment to get accurate pictures from all angles)
this from the Daily Mail as reported from the Times article:

The newspaper [The Times] also reports there is CCTV showing the moment her body was found. Two men, believed to be estate agents, had arrived on Monday and her belongings including a backpack were reportedly found inside.

A third man was called and arrived with ladders, shortly before the police swept in. The attic and ceiling are being worked on by forensics teams, where the remains were believed to have been hidden.

Yesterday it was impossible to view search results on 192.com – today you can't even get onto the site's search page. The error message is 'Your request has been automatically blocked owing to activity that looks abnormal' – my guess is sheer volume of traffic from people trying to get at the Electoral Roll results for 2 Loxbeare Drive to see who was renting it around the time of Leah's disappearance. Unless TVP have the capacity to request the site come offline temporarily, which seems unlikely.

Very much hoping that the press conference this afternoon brings some significant news.
It will be all the journalists doing tons of searches IMO

It just seems a very awkwardly shaped thing, particularly to get through a small opening above your head when on ladders. But I defer to your experience.

Hopefully we'll find out more at the press conference.
I'm not saying easy or indeed pretty but 100% manageable to a large section of men and indeed some determined women, horrible thinking about.

JMO.
Don't forget Tia Sharp's body was placed in the loft. Murderers can be very resourceful when they need to

Sorry Nikynoo, not sure why it tagged you in the post aswell. Not been on here for a long time and trying to get used to new format

this from the Daily Mail as reported from the Times article:

The newspaper [The Times] also reports there is CCTV showing the moment her body was found. Two men, believed to be estate agents, had arrived on Monday and her belongings including a backpack were reportedly found inside.

A third man was called and arrived with ladders, shortly before the police swept in. The attic and ceiling are being worked on by forensics teams, where the remains were believed to have been hidden.

Ah. I didn’t see that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members