Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher - Emerson Valley - Milton Keynes - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to be vulnerable to be groomed either, someone with the ability to act and tell lies and use psychological tactics can groom virtually anyone, it doesn't always have to be sexual, politicians have been grooming the voters for years and still are.
I'm using the legal definitions. Just because 'grooming' was claimed doesn't make it so.

Somehow my submisson has been mixed with that from Outside the Box. Only the last sentence is mine.
I said its a very very busy area at between 8 and 9. Children walking to school, loads of Taxis taking children to school, people driving or walking to work, People going to and from the nearby Tesco, Doctors and Dentists and Pharmacy and generally a line or cars waiting to get onto the Chaffron Way road into the City Center and of course the nearby public bus stop. So not possible to abduct in that area IMO.

It could have just been dumped there by anybody, knowing the property was empty.

I have my own home, and when I was deployed for 6 months with the military a family member who lived elsewhere had my car at their property to look after. When they came to visit my house (to keep the home insurance valid) some cheeky git had abandoned their car on my drive and we had to get the council to move it!
Good point!

i recall one article where a neighbour stated that after Leah went missing she added cctv to her property. Does anyone else recall what article that was?
The neighbour is probably no 4, as CCTV was not installed in 2018 but was when I visited site other day there was a camera. Would be interesting to know what previous owner has to say, the property was already on market when Leah disappeared.

I also feel the “no threat to the wider public” statement is significant. TVP would be well aware of the optics of LC being found, how a quiet residential area and a normal young lady, etc. They surely would not have said that had they felt there was a predator at large.

Good point!
Vehicle was removed from property by unknown means on Wednesday 12th October around 10.30pm. Even though this is more common vehicle for those who live in tropics, it could be a worker vehicle as it not in previous imagery. If I got the correct registration, last change of ownership was 2016 and tax/ mileage/ not were all normal/ consistent over years.

I've been away from Websleuths some time following a personal tragedy, I've only seen the news today. I'm relieved to see Leah has finally been found and can be returned to her family for the decent burial she deserves. Sending love to Leah and Haydon's families and friends I hope they find peace and justice is swift for Leah.
So sorry for your tragedy, and how thoughtful to come back and take time to wish the families and friends well. Love to you, and take care.

It would be interesting to know, why, after all this time workmen/cleaners were in the house. I still can't believe that all this time, she was so close. It was the conclusion none of us wanted, but i hope her family can finally get closure and of course, justice.
This is what I keep wondering. Why now? JMO

It takes literally seconds to grab someone unexpectedly and carry them all of 10 yards, like I say it is risky but It seems pretty clear that nobody seen LC disappear one way or another and nobody seen her enter the house, so a snatch definitely can't be ruled out straight away, could of just been perfectly time grab from within the bushes around the property, I'm not saying this is what happened but it's a definite possibility.

Somehow my submisson has been mixed with that from Outside the Box. Only the last sentence is mine.
I said its a very very busy area at between 8 and 9. Children walking to school, loads of Taxis taking children to school, people driving or walking to work, People going to and from the nearby Tesco, Doctors and Dentists and Pharmacy and generally a line or cars waiting to get onto the Chaffron Way road into the City Center and of course the nearby public bus stop. So not possible to abduct in that area IMO.
Based on this information, do you think an abduction unlikely at number 2 and if Leah was abducted it was elsewhere?

The "no risk to the wider public" comment could have been in relation to the Monday evening and subsequent days, as in, this is not an immediate risk, a historic site. Or, that they have enough evidence or suspicion that the person who did it is either dead themselves, or already in prison. JMOO.

They probably got really fortunate with Covid too. Nobody could predict the world coming to a standstill for so long. Property has possibly sat empty a lot longer than it would have under normal circumstances.
Agreed!

On leaving my own holiday home ( in Europe) late October 2018, I never imagined that 4 years would elapse before I was able to return ( a combination of family bereavement, then the pandemic) The house stood empty & neighbours (with key) would have had no reason to enter if everything looked normal from the outside.

It’s shocking if Leah has been so close to home all this time. My heart breaks for this sweet girl and her family, who have suffered such devastating loss.

Rest in Peace Leah and Haydon

I also feel the “no threat to the wider public” statement is significant. TVP would be well aware of the optics of LC being found, how a quiet residential area and a normal young lady, etc. They surely would not have said that had they felt there was a predator at large.
The predator would have been at large for well over 3 years and no other girl has gone missing in the same way as Leah so the wider public are at no more risk than they were before Leah was found.

Though that statement usually means a personal attack of that the culprit is no longer amongst the general public.

The footage in this news report of her family laying the flowers down is absolutely heart rendering.
I can't help but feel the cameras should have been turned off. Her mum, dad and sister should of been able to have that moment in private.
Awful isn't it. To be fair, showing the raw heartbreak of the family could guilt someone who knows something to come forward with info. And generally prompt anyone in the area to go to the effort of looking for potential evidence/video footage they may have. Or at least think long and hard about what they were doing that morning and what they might have seen.

Where her phone was, or the mast it was connected to? Where was that detail reported?

The articles I've seen say 'in the vicinity of Furzton Lake', which includes 2 Loxbeare Drive.
Despite my filing system it will take some finding. Maybe Holly or Wise Owl will have it to hand. Lots of discussions that time about triangulation and mast positions and accuracy of the trace. I seem to recall Samsung helped. This was also reported in the MK Citizen at the time. If you look at the period of my main involvement, you will find it.

I'm using the legal definitions. Just because 'grooming' was claimed doesn't make it so.
I see what you're saying but legal terms and reality are often two different things, im not trying to be difficult it's just that the human psyche can't be judged on legal definitions, makes it harder as we have so little reliable information.

I do wonder why there is the Police tent up outside the front of the house, you'd think they might have placed it in the back garden for more privacy?

I agree the street is fairly busy at that time, but if travelling in a car towards Chaffron Lane the driveway area is fairly well obscured by the garage.

It takes literally seconds to grab someone unexpectedly and carry them all of 10 yards, like I say it is risky but It seems pretty clear that nobody seen LC disappear one way or another and nobody seen her enter the house, so a snatch definitely can't be ruled out straight away, could of just been perfectly time grab from within the bushes around the property, I'm not saying this is what happened but it's a definite possibility.

if some random person/pervert was hiding behind a bush on the drive how would they then get Leah into the house when there was no signs of forced entry? likewise how would random pervert know house was empty even if he did break in to hide Leah?

I think they have come out the front door of 2 around the white truck, down the side of the white police van towards the road - to their evidence van parked the other side of the white police van shown in the picture. They are definately walking away from number 2 (as it is behind them) towards number 4.
Their vehicles were parked inside driveway of number 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member