Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher - Emerson Valley - Milton Keynes - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered that but they’ve shielded the scene so well, I don’t think this is evidence ‘stuff’ more so bags of their equipment.
zoom in. White evidence bags at the bottom - then something dark coloured, in a plastic bag,with a brown coloured paper bag behind it and a white box on top of it.

Yes I’ve done that are you talking about the back or the front officer?

Would evidence be kept separate if it’s the front one? Lots of stuff in one bag although could say it’s in separate bags within 1. The back officer it doesnt look sealed to me?

What do you think?

Yes I’ve done that are you talking about the back or the front officer?

Would evidence be kept separate if it’s the front one? Lots of stuff in one bag although could say it’s in separate bags within 1. The back officer it doesnt look sealed to me?

What do you think?
The front officer. I think it items were found together, separate individual evidence bags would be placed in one big bag?

I could be wrong, but it looks like the van is parked on the entrance between 2 and 4, thus it looks like to me they are walking towards entering the scene and not leaving it.
I thought the opposite :)

ETA - the black item may be clothing (e.g. jacket if she wasnt wearing it when found).

Police say CCTV exists of the moment LC was found. So this could have been concealed CCTV. If that footage exists it is not a logical stretch to assume footage might also exist from the same camera at previous times…

The police don’t seem to be appealing for much information. I’ve only seen one this week I think. They haven’t stated anything about persons of interest. Perhaps they already know.

I thought the opposite :)
They're on the other side of the bushes to the house and appear to me to be walking towards the driveway entrance rather than away from it. Always interesting how people can interpret an image differently!

Police say CCTV exists of the moment LC was found. So this could have been concealed CCTV. If that footage exists it is not a logical stretch to assume footage might also exist from the same camera at previous times…

The police don’t seem to be appealing for much information. I’ve only seen one this week I think. They haven’t stated anything about persons of interest. Perhaps they already know.
I hope so!

They're on the other side of the bushes to the house and appear to me to be walking towards the driveway entrance rather than away from it. Always interesting how people can interpret an image differently!
I think they have come out the front door of 2 around the white truck, down the side of the white police van towards the road - to their evidence van parked the other side of the white police van shown in the picture. They are definately walking away from number 2 (as it is behind them) towards number 4.

They also said when Leah was found that there was “no threat to the public at large” which makes me think they are sure they know who is responsible and are waiting for enough evidence to arrest and charge

It's weird, if you read the same article it mentions the attic as the possible location and also CCTV, who has CCTV in their attic?

It's weird, if you read the same article it mentions the attic as the possible location and also CCTV, who has CCTV in their attic?
i recall one article where a neighbour stated that after Leah went missing she added cctv to her property. Does anyone else recall what article that was?

Could they have changed it to murder enquiry as a body was found but actually now they have spent more time at the scene have come to conclusion it is suicide? Hence no threat to wider public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member