Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher - Emerson Valley - Milton Keynes - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it strange that property could have sat vacant for 3 years with a body in it. Whoever murdered her had to have some knowledge that the property would remain empty for a long enough period of time for them to have absconded.

So we assume something happened to Leah between her last sighting at 8.16am and her phone being switched off at 8.34. There's a primary school at the end of the pathway Leah is walking along in the Buzzacott Lane CCTV footage. Surely this is prime school run time? Someone must have seen her surely, and also this timing would make snatching someone quite conspicuous. Or was it half term?

Also thinking about it, would the walk from the CCTV spot on Buzzacott to the house on Loxbeare be around that length of time? (I'm sure someone has already raised this)

So we assume something happened to Leah between her last sighting at 8.16am and her phone being switched off at 8.34. There's a primary school at the end of the pathway Leah is walking along in the Buzzacott Lane CCTV footage. Surely this is prime school run time? Someone must have seen her surely, and also this timing would make snatching someone quite conspicuous. Or was it half term?

Also thinking about it, would the walk from the CCTV spot on Buzzacott to the house on Loxbeare be around that length of time? (I'm sure someone has already raised this)

She would have reached the house appx 10 mins before her phone was switched off.

Leah was seen near the school, so she'd got beyond Buzzacott Lane. Half-term was the week after she disappeared:

The owner of the vehicle on the drive has some questions to answer..
View attachment 373073
It could have just been dumped there by anybody, knowing the property was empty.

I have my own home, and when I was deployed for 6 months with the military a family member who lived elsewhere had my car at their property to look after. When they came to visit my house (to keep the home insurance valid) some cheeky git had abandoned their car on my drive and we had to get the council to move it!

Unless he's changed jobs since 2019?

Unless he's changed jobs since 2019?
There's no evidence that he has though, and certainly none that says he works in lettings. It would also mean that she was killed elsewhere and then moved, which I don't believe was the case. Being residential, there's far too much risk of being seen, and the property's front is very open.
Jmo moo

I hope Leah had a quick death. Is there a chance the murderer could have kept her alive for a period of time in the house? perhaps he could have kept her there tied up or do we feel like her murder took place soon after she went in the house?

I don't believe that Leah could have been moved locations once deceased. I don't think that would be easily done in a residential area. I think she was murdered in that house and has been there ever since sadly.
There's no evidence that he has though, and certainly none that says he works in lettings. It would also mean that she was killed elsewhere and then moved, which I don't believe was the case. Being residential, there's far too much risk of being seen, and the property's front is very open.
Jmo moo
It's possible, if you looked like you belonged, eg a suit or some kind of uniform, and did like this woman...

Just thinking I wonder how long ring doorbell footage is stored for, not 3 years surely? As the houses are expensive you’d expect them to maybe have the camera doorbells, but I’d assume footage gets cleared after X amount of time. So annoying because that would probably potentially hold a lot of answers

This is crazy if true. Ppl stayed in that house the summer after Leah disappeared!

From experience, a lot of “Airbnb”-type places, and even places where different family members come and go often use a lock-box for the key. The lock-box is fixed to a wall outside usually, with a four-digit pin. Thing is they’re really easy to get into if you know it’s there and really want to get into it.

It’s the kind of thing you’d do if you’d need maintenance or a visitor to be able to get into a house when you can’t physically hand them the keys.

To state the obvious, if there were signs of forced entry to that property, it would have been looked at much earlier and with far more conviction by the TVP.

That suggests whoever did this had keys and either rented the property or knew it was empty.
As said above, that's a very small and very traceable pool of people... neighbours, cleaners, letting agents, family members of the owners - that's probably about it.

Hopefully whoever it is hasn't escaped the country and will be arrested imminently...
There are two possibilities to the whoever did this question.
To leave her where the press are saying they did means they either panicked or were confident that they can’t be linked to the property in any way.
If there was no forced entry and they are linked then an arrest must follow.
However, if you believe the general press output over the last 3 years if definitely looks like Leah was groomed by someone.

As others have said here the main thing is to respect Leah’s family as they have suffered unimaginable pain in the last 3 years.

2pm today police are set to give an update on their investigation, which appears to be focussed on the attic of the house which, according to the Land Registry, is owned by the <modsnip - please leave name of family unrelated to this case out of it> family, who neighbours say are from Kuwait but live in Dubai.

The <modsnip - please leave name of family unrelated to this case out of it> stayed at the property months after she vanished but there is no suggestion they are involved in her disappearance and only use the house once a year as a 'summer house', neighbours told The Times.

The newspaper also reports there is CCTV showing the moment her body was found. Two men, believed to be estate agents had arrived on Monday and her belongings including a backpack were reportedly found inside. A third man was called and arrived with ladders, shortly before the police swept in. The attic and ceiling are being worked on by forensics teams, where the remains were believed to have been hidden.

It came as Thames Valley Police are yet to arrest anyone - or publicly identify any suspects - but they have ruled out a convicted paedophile who lived in detached home in Buckinghamshire because he was locked up at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are two possibilities to the whoever did this question.
To leave her where the press are saying they did means they either panicked or were confident that they can’t be linked to the property in any way.
If there was no forced entry and they are linked then an arrest must follow.
However, if you believe the general press output over the last 3 years if definitely looks like Leah was groomed by someone.

As others have said here the main thing is to respect Leah’s family as they have suffered unimaginable pain in the last 3 years.
Grooming applies to children under 16. Leah was an adult, and if she was taken in by someone, she wouldn't be the first female to have been duped <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:

2pm today police are set to give an update on their investigation, which appears to be focussed on the attic of the house which, according to the Land Registry, is owned by the Al-Omer family, who neighbours say are from Kuwait but live in Dubai.

The Al-Omers stayed at the property months after she vanished but there is no suggestion they are involved in her disappearance and only use the house once a year as a 'summer house', neighbours told The Times.

The newspaper also reports there is CCTV showing the moment her body was found. Two men, believed to be estate agents had arrived on Monday and her belongings including a backpack were reportedly found inside. A third man was called and arrived with ladders, shortly before the police swept in. The attic and ceiling are being worked on by forensics teams, where the remains were believed to have been hidden.

It came as Thames Valley Police are yet to arrest anyone - or publicly identify any suspects - but they have ruled out a convicted paedophile who lived in detached home in Buckinghamshire because he was locked up at the time.

This case is just getting stranger and stranger. I guess the lack of information makes it difficult to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member