Found Deceased UK - Liam Smith, 16, Aberdeen, Scotland, 17 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does it say anywhere on any news article which area of Crathes he was seen? Ie alleged sighting near walled garden etc

The bus ticket thing keeps nagging away with me , the fact that he got of the bus Ware he did after purchasing a ticket further , let's just say that he had another phone, any one local know what the phone reception is like from Aberdeen to Ware he got of the bus, would it possible to get Internet, like i meet you in crathes instead, !!!!

The bus ticket thing keeps nagging away with me , the fact that he got of the bus Ware he did after purchasing a ticket further , let's just say that he had another phone, any one local know what the phone reception is like from Aberdeen to Ware he got of the bus, would it possible to get Internet, like i meet you in crathes instead, !!!!

He went to Crathes for a reason IMO

Not sure about the second phone thing, he was only 16 but who knows he could have I guess o_O

I just don't see a suicidal teenager in Liam I've known few and it's usely not planed, more like hang your self in the garage spur or the moment thing, not well, would a 16 year old go to all the trouble of finding such a remote location that he would not be easily found !!!!!

I find it odd that the only appeals have come from the police and his mum. Nothing that I have seen from any school or college friends or wider family. We actually know very little about Liam's daily life, interests and hobbies although hopefully local police have more information to work with. Hopefully this young lad will be found. Jmo

I have often wondered:- Liam could have purchased another phone (burner phone), during the time he was in shopping centre before he caught bus. ???

JMHO

Just reposting.. (1 Dec. 2018)

STV News‏Verified account @STVNews
Police are combing the grounds of Crathes Castle in a search for missing teenager Liam Smith More here
27a1.png
https://bit.ly/2ADOSkJ

STV News on Twitter

(Video at link)

Last edited:
The burner phone had crossed my mind as well, or just buying a SIM card for a quid and sticking in an old phone stuck in a drawer, buy a £10 pay as you go. Bam, you've got a phone.

ETA: Also, getting off the bus early is very strange to me, as well as the lack of appeal. Even the police seem to be vague.

IMO

I find it odd that the only appeals have come from the police and his mum. Nothing that I have seen from any school or college friends or wider family. We actually know very little about Liam's daily life, interests and hobbies although hopefully local police have more information to work with. Hopefully this young lad will be found. Jmo

I have not seen any public statements by Liams biological father and stepfather in regards to Liam's disappearance. This is the time to put away family differences and work together to find Liam.
I believe this is a domestic issue which resulted in Liam running away from home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy
Back