Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into a taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a young woman in the south somewhere who went missing, she had epilepsy and there were three people arrested, and then her body was found in a field...she died of 'exposure'.

The temperatures have been so cold, is it possible that Libby got confused and was wandering around and got too cold without realising due to the alcohol?

The temperatures have been so cold, is it possible that Libby got confused and was wandering around and got too cold without realising due to the alcohol?

I think that's quite possible.

I'm shocked tbh that others watched her walk away from her house, from safety, wobbly and falling in the bitter cold, and did nothing to help her. I realize they were probably not close friends of her but wish they had gone out anyway, or called someone.

I'm shocked tbh that others watched her walk away from her house, from safety, wobbly and falling in the bitter cold, and did nothing to help her. I realize they were probably not close friends of her but wish they had gone out anyway, or called someone.

I wonder if they realised at the time that the person they saw was their neighbour, or whether they put two and two together once the news broke.

The two boys’ account of her being dropped off and walking away from her house is a little at odds with all of the police forensic attention at the front door. It seems like there would not be much to find on the door if Libby did not even attempt to enter her house...

Exactly!

There was a young woman in the south somewhere who went missing, she had epilepsy and there were three people arrested, and then her body was found in a field...she died of 'exposure'.

That was Gaia Pope in Dorset. All kinds of strange things reported around her death.

Hypothermia is always possible. Young people go out in thin layers and wear little jackets if they bother with any kind of coat, as anything warm is too bulky to look after on a night out.

The two boys’ account of her being dropped off and walking away from her house is a little at odds with all of the police forensic attention at the front door. It seems like there would not be much to find on the door if Libby did not even attempt to enter her house...

I suppose we know she was further down the street half an hour later, so perhaps they're checking if she went back? Though in a 5/6 bedroom house with people coming and going for days, I can't imagine there'd be a lot of evidence left.

Anyone else notice the really interesting microexpressions and body language of this student in the blue jacket in the video?
Hundreds of students join hunt for missing woman, 21, last seen leaving a taxi after night out | Daily Mail Online

Just watched it with no sound (I’m in bed and I doubt Mr Cags would appreciate being woken) but a body language expert would have a field day with him, we shall nickname him Shrugger... lots of eye contact though, and only one nose scratch!

I’ll watch it with sound tomorrow.

Could be unease or nothing. I was reading the article and saw the first few seconds of it as I scrolled and went back to watch the video without sound to look and the body language stood out of The Shrugger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018