Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into a taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh not good at all. Seems very possible given how intoxicatied she was that she stumbled away from her home disoriented and wandered off and fell victim to elements.

I’m sure the boys who watched her feel horrible but as mentioned only so much you can do. She refused help from the older man and didn’t appear ton know what was what.

Hoping for a good outcome here but I’ve sadly seen this movie before .

Video at link.

Police search river in desperate hunt for missing student Libby

Police investigating the disappearance of Hull student Libby Squire are searching a river as the desperate hunt to find her enters its fourth day.

The 21-year-old has not been since Thursday night after leaving a nightclub in the city and returning to her uni accommodation in a residential street.

Police are currently using two inflatable rafts to search the Beverley and Barmston drain close to the road Libby was last seen.

The divers have been pictured wading through the water and tapping their oars on the drain bed.

[...]

At the very beginning of the interview with the shrugger when he gives his name and year he’s very confident, no shrugging, no head shaking. As soon as the questions about Libby start he becomes VERY uneasy. The shrugging begins almost immediately and the over gestures, big red flag going up here that was weird..

At the moment I'm veering towards her having lost her house keys, waited on bench a while, needed to pee so made her way back towards back garden/the drain to find somewhere secluded and unfortunately ended up in the water.

It would be interesting to know the flow of the drain that night.

Items found in student search ruled out

All items ruled out. How did her mum know she made it home? I know the neighbours saw her... but something doesnt add up to me
I'm sure she just means that the cab dropped her off at the address. Apart from other emotions and thoughts, she is probably baffled that it ought to have been a normal event - arrive at address in cab, go into house. I think she's expressing the disbelief that the night didn't end as it ought to have done.

At the very beginning of the interview with the shrugger when he gives his name and year he’s very confident, no shrugging, no head shaking. As soon as the questions about Libby start he becomes VERY uneasy. The shrugging begins almost immediately and the over gestures, big red flag going up here that was weird..

This is what I was trying to put my finger on. It could be absolutely nothing, but it drew my attention. I am tending to not suspect foul play at the moment, but strange feeling seeing that video.

The clairvoyant one? My personal opinion is that they jump on all missing people cases and never as far as I know have they helped in any way in finding anyone and cause parents more anguish by giving false hope, one day I'd like to be proved wrong.

JMO

Ty! I figured as such, but you just never know when the killer/perpetrator is toying with LE and/or family. I can only imagine the harm caused by these "predictions".

Ty! I figured as such, but you just never know when the killer/perpetrator is toying with LE and/or family. I can only imagine the harm caused by these "predictions".

Really it never occured to me that post could be from some psycopathic/sociopathic person. I took it as read - what they felt important to the search (however misguided, takes all sorts) !
I have reported that post now after reading yours, hoping it is deleted from the paper.

The student in the blue coat does have a slightly off manner imo but he's in a situation that no one is prepared for so could simply be nerves, the interviewer asks questions in the past tense so natural that he would reply like that imo, when he speaks for himself he uses the present tense

JMO

This is just classic British awkwardness

Missing student Libby Squire was last seen 'falling over drunk'

Missing student Libby Squire was “falling over drunk” outside her home, according to two of the last people to see her.

Neighbours of Libby, 21, also said she did not go inside after being dropped off by a taxi but instead wandered into the freezing night.

Tom Tulley, 20, who lives opposite, watched her “stumbling” and falling on Thursday night.

He said: “She was too drunk to be on her own. The taxi dropped her by a red car. She was walking away from her house, which is weird. She fell over a couple of times.”

[...]

Why this guy did not help her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members