Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if its media which have released these videos do we know for definite that they are related to LS disappearance. Have LE actually confirmed this?

No, the police have only said that they aren't commenting on any particular CCTV footage. "While we currently have a man in custody and proceedings are active, we are unable to provide any further comment in regards to the nature of any footage so not to prejudice any potential further proceedings." (CCTV emerges showing man and car close to where Libby was last seen)

We could be obsessing over a clip of a guy picking up his takeaway for all we know.

So if its media which have released these videos do we know for definite that they are related to LS disappearance. Have LE actually confirmed this?

Don't think they have confirmed or denied anything about the cctv. Their response was very guarded I think.

Something along the lines of not commenting on it specifically as don't want to jeopardise the case....or maybe that was other information I'm getting confused.

Yes, thought it would have to be new evidence and cannot begin to imagine how her family are feeling, a living hell I would think

Does not need to be new evidence but they have explain why they need the further extension and the Magistrate needs to believe they have a reasonable cause to expect anything to change from the current status.

Also worth remembering that 96 hours is the total time they are allowed to question him full stop. They can't use up the 96 hours and then bail him and bring him back for more questioning later on. 96 hours is it.

If they are waiting for forensics expect to see him bailed tonight.

Does not need to be new evidence but they have explain why they need the further extension and the Magistrate needs to believe they have a reasonable cause to expect anything to change from the current status.

Also worth remembering that 96 hours is the total time they are allowed to question him full stop. They can't use up the 96 hours and then bail him and bring him back for more questioning later on. 96 hours is it.

If they are waiting for forensics expect to see him bailed tonight.

Thank you for the explanation

I keep seeing people say that 'the person under arrest is not the CCTV guy' BUT ... which CCTV?!?

This case has been tricky to keep up with and keep facts straight

That quote has only been mentioned at the end of one Daily Mail article, a couple of days ago. The only other place that has picked it up is us. I don't think it's accurate.

How do I go back and delete one of my posts please ?

I know most posters understand this but - we are allowed to quote/link to MSM for information, but please do bear in mind that MSM sometimes take liberties or are imprecise with wording. The only accurate accounts we receive are from the Police or stated as such. In cases such as this Police are highly unlikely to publicise the info they have. Noone has even been charged yet !!
Great to discuss probabilities, but don't take anything for granted.

I don’t have an edit button showing just a reply or quote option , I can’t delete , I’m very sorry

I don’t have an edit button showing just a reply or quote option , I can’t delete , I’m very sorry

Ah ok, you must have gone past the edit time - in that case, as Jessie has said, just use the report button to get a Mod to do it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member