Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s my guess.

Possibly, after denying that he was in the park, he has now been shown some evidence that he was there and has amended his story, but said he left LS , alive, sitting on the bench.... cue forensics to go back and search again.

That makes sense to me - thanks

Obviously we don't know his story, we've only got what his shocked family are saying and his co workers/neighbours/friends, but I wanted to keep an open mind that it was just a series of incidences that went horribly wrong and she ran off and fell in the river (though I would prefer it if she was found alive somewhere).

It'd
Hey - another newby here, although I’ve been lurking for a while. I’ve seen a few posts suggesting that Libby could have been swept away and ended up in the sea. I’m not familiar with Hull and the river there - is that a likely scenario? Because really - where is she? The searches have been focused on the local area so police must be pretty convinced that whatever happened happened nearby and she wasn’t taken elsewhere, but she’s not been found. Well - looks like they’ve found *something* now, and I guess we’ll eventually find out what. It’s just really hard to put together what happened here.
It's quite a way out to the sea from the River Hull near the playing fields and even the drain into the River Hull. You also need a special license to pilot a boat out of the Humber Estuary as it's so muddy and dangerous so it feels unlikely but perhaps not impossible.

He may be.

I hope not though, because if they have wasted days on this line of enquiry and he is innocent it's valuable time wasted and resources could have been used elsewhere.

I think they have much more on him than we know of and charges will come by morning.

I'm not sure he acted alone though.

Obviously we don't know his story, we've only got what his shocked family are saying and his co workers/neighbours/friends, but I wanted to keep an open mind that it was just a series of incidences that went horribly wrong and she ran off and fell in the river (though I would prefer it if she was found alive somewhere).
Part of me wonders with the sister saying she threw herself at him and I heard something in here about someone was it his mum or wife saying people make mistakes? I thought maybe they went to the park for sex. I'm not sure you could call it consentual by how drunk Libby was but along those lines and things went wrong there and she either ended up in the water voluntarily or otherwise. I thought this could be likely imvoluntary because he wouldn't be able to give any information on where she is now but could do up to the park and it would be very difficult for the police to determine what happened from there on in

It's okay :) We've had quite a lot of warnings about this. You can't reference comments on social media pages whatsoever.

God bless all the mods who have been helping out on the threads about this case. There’s something about it that has attracted a lot of attention and new sign ups and there has also been so much conflicting and confusing rumours and misinformation that the new members and a fair few of the older ones (myself included) have found it hard to stay in line with the rules and still the mods have managed to stay patient and calm. It’s very impressive

They weren’t there for long searching then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3