Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts on this:

Why would LS get into the car if she didn't know PR? She must have recognised him from the gym. I don't think she would have got into a taxi (if he told her he was one), as her residence was only a 5 min walk away. In the CCTV footage there doesn't seem to be a struggle when she enters the car. That's why I'm inclined to believe she was familiar with him as a person. Maybe they had chatted at the gym before and he became a bit fixated with her? Maybe he knew from checking her social media that she was out that night? Could it be that he followed her from the club in the taxi and then watched her while she was dropped off? Then he saw her on the bench and thought that now was his chance to approach her. He convinced her to get into his car so she could keep warm/take her home. Whilst in the car is it possible he could have knocked her out? Or convinced her to go for a walk with him. Then took her to the park to do something untold where she regained consciousness? Or she may have went willingly. This is where the screams would have been heard. He tried to silence her which resulted in her death? He then left her body where this happened. Maybe near the second bench? He was then seen to run away. Later returning to try and dispose of the body to remove and possible DNA evidence that would have connected him to the crime. The police possibly have other CCTV of him reentering the park and his excuse is that he just went for a cigarette on the second bench. Which is why last night they were placing evidence markers on the second bench. I really hope she is still alive somewhere but it's not looking good.

Awww, Princess Di. I miss her. :(

Unfortunately, despite leaning towards 'C', I think it's odd that the police haven't advertised that they will be making a statement. They have to say something @ 9.11 or before, but the fact that it's not been communicated in advance suggests they really are holding out until the very last minute as whatever they have to announce currently is in no way conclusive

Noticed that mentione somewhere earlier but then couldn't recall them ever naming him anyway so didn't know if it was relevant or not.

I don't know if ITV or BBC named her, I've not seen links from them on here, it was mainly just the tabloids and possibly the Telegraph. I just checked the HullLive page and he's not mentioned there either, was he earlier?

Is no-one interested in this latest revelation in the press about the police using heat and sound detection devices???

It's because unfortunately it doesn't really mean much. They are not doing this because they think she might really be in some outbuilding but because they have to cover all bases on the tiny chance she is and if they missed it, they would be in a lot of trouble.

In a built up area you'd have to be tied up to the point you can't move and can't make a single sound to alert people. It's just not likely at all imo.

Unfortunately, despite leaning towards 'C', I think it's odd that the police haven't advertised that they will be making a statement. They have to say something @ 9.11 or before, but the fact that it's not been communicated in advance suggests they really are holding out until the very last minute as whatever they have to announce currently is in no way conclusive

Do they have to say anything though? A genuine question, is there an obligation to instantly let the public know their decision as soon as they’ve made it? Don’t get me wrong, I’m expecting to hear something within the next 88 minutes but is news guaranteed? I could imagine they are more than welcome to release him without having to inform any news media immediately.

Re: the boarding up of the suspects door

I cannot post it here or reference it..,so i will not do so...

But any polish readers among us would be advised to have a peek at the humberside police social media.....there may or may not be a message aimed specifically at your community!

Honestly guys....id tell you what it says,save you the journey/translation....but rules prohibit me from doing so.....i think??

D

I think he's confessed and they are investigating. I also have a hunch that they've found Libby if it's legal for LE and family to know but not disclose to the public. I don't know how that works. Anyway, I believe there could be some international conversations going on bw UK and Polish investigators. He may be suspected of crimes in Poland. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSP MORSE