Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the boarding up of the suspects door

I cannot post it here or reference it..,so i will not do so...

But any polish readers among us would be advised to have a peek at the humberside police social media.....there may or may not be a message aimed specifically at your community!

Honestly guys....id tell you what it says,save you the journey/translation....but rules prohibit me from doing so.....i think??

If it’s officially from the police you’re allowed to. They’re our most trusted source in these cases

Unfortunately that includes me, a 35 yr old mum of 2 teens who thought it was totally fine to walk from my friends house around the corner if we had a drink at the weekend. Husband wasn't pleased that i hadnt rang him to meet me .That was up until about 2 years ago . Wouldn't do it now though . Being confident in an area you've lived in all your life means you know you'll be safe walking that 2 minute journey right ?? No it doesn't. Absolute stupidity and not just risking myself but potentially putting my family through something simlar as again it's a dead end , dark and covered in foliage. Now as that same mum I'm sat here wondering how I can drill on to my teens about staying safe together.

All you can do is compile one example after another. Especially if you've got boys, as they more often end up in water. It's thought they go for a pee on the water's edge and in they topple

This is a ball park question and it's not relevant to this or any case but I want to get people's opinions as I know they've been used before . Mediums - those who can sense ' things' what's the likelihood that the police use them without the public knowing if they've had previous success?. I know it wouldn't stand up in court but I've often wondered.

I think he's confessed and they are investigating. I also have a hunch that they've found Libby if it's legal for LE and family to know but not disclose to the public. I don't know how that works. Anyway, I believe there could be some international conversations going on bw UK and Polish investigators. He may be suspected of crimes in Poland. MOO

Surely if her body has been found there would be a white forensics tent around the area and the press would have cottoned on?

I agree with this mainly because no one on here has really talked about why would she decline help a few minutes earlier from soneonesahe didn't know and then accept it a few minutes later from someone she didn't.

I have a feeling if there's a convinction there's a lot we won't know before trial

I posted my theory on this on one of the previous threads, I think it's been suggested that the first person to approach may have been an older gentleman, if Libby told him she was fine and he had no bad intentions he would have carried on, if someone nearer her own age then comes along and is more persistant, physically steers her round the corner to his car in her drunk state she may not have put up mush resistance, maybe she was getting cold, was fed up, fancied a lift home or whatever. I don't think they knew each other and I don't think there has to be any logic to the way people behave when they are inebriated

JMO

But any polish readers among us would be advised to have a peek at the humberside police social media.....there may or may not be a message aimed specifically at your community!

Honestly guys....id tell you what it says,save you the journey/translation....but rules prohibit me from doing so.....i think??

Wow. This is sounding like my hunch might be correct. I don't do Facebook so I only get to see whatever is public. Not interested, though. I read enough rumors here.

If it's a message to the public from LE or MSM I think you can link to it here. No rumor mill or heresay. Right, admin./veteran sleuthers?

Thanks for informing others.

Most of the respondants to my question about what people think will happen at 21:11 regarding the arrested guy.

The overwhelming majority feel he is going to be released pending investigation on bail.

I also feel the same too.

They have torn his house to pieces but I doubt they have come up with anything substantial enough to make a case to the CPS to be able to charge him with a view to being able to gain a conviction based on their available evidence.

I am now feeling the arrested person does have an element of involvement in her disappearance, yet I also feel he has an accomplice who he hasn't mentioned. I feel he has told the police he dropped Libby off somewhere and left her and off he went, as an alibi ( although I also feel he is responsible for her demise which can't be proven beyond reasonable doubt currently ).

It seems all of us here just cannot be certain either that he has done something to her.

We also can't be completely certain it is him and Libby in the CCTV footage yet considering the time and location of this CCTV footage from ITV, it can't just be a mere coincidence that it is two completely different people unconnected to Libby's disappearance using a silver/grey Vauxhall Astra vehicle which the arrested man owns and it is only metres away from where she was on the bench. We know of no other person being in that precise vicinity except for the taxi driver and the other person who checked on Libby.

No trace of her at all.

Although the police have done a fantastic job and used massive resources, this could be a case of " another one that got away ". I doubt she will be found alive either.

Surely if her body has been found there would be a white forensics tent around the area and the press would have cottoned on?

For sure...they would be on one area for hours.
I think LE would announce that a body had been found but not identified as yet. They don’t want people still searching on their own if she has been located...dangers of injury, trespassing etc...jmo

what does released pending investigation actually mean please ?

Wow. This is sounding like my hunch might be correct. I don't do Facebook so I only get to see whatever is public. Not interested, though. I read enough rumors here.

If it's a message to the public from LE or MSM I think you can link to it here. No rumor mill or heresay. Right, admin./veteran sleuthers?

Thanks for informing others.

I've been on humberside police social media and can't see anything...confused.

Which social media? I can't see any posts in Polish on Facebook or Twitter. If it's from the police you ought to be able to link to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member