Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching ‘24 hours in police custody’ may give our American friends an insight into our legal system. There have been a few episodes I’ve watched where suspects are held ‘on remand’ for ‘lesser’ charges to buy time to investigate further. I think it’s available on YouTube. Perhaps the police went to the CPS (crown prosecution service) wanting to charge him with kidknapping but refused on not enough evidence .. and this was the best they could do in the meantime

Some reasons:

She was going out drinking wanted to travel light.

New phone, scared to lose it, have it nicked.

History of losing phones on nights out.

It was broken, damaged.

Forgot it (along with keys).

Out of credit.

Forgot to pay bill so it was barred.

Digital detox.

Battery flat.

Left it charging and forgot.

Yeah suppose could be any of these reasons

Aerial map of Oak Road playing fields including pond and river

Google Maps

Thank you for the great map. I didnt realize Beresford Avenue went right over the creek behind her house.

IMO I think she could still be in that Beverly and Barmstrom Drainage water. If not there then River Hull.

Its the only thing that makes sense since LE has not found her on land.

Thank you for the great map. I didnt realize Beresford Avenue went right over the creek behind her house.

IMO I think she could still be in that Beverly and Barmstrom Drainage water. If not there then River Hull.

Its the only thing that makes sense since LE has not found her on land.

I googled images of the drain- it looks like a small, narrow kind of shallow ditch in places. Murky etc.

So I dismissed that and I reckon the river is more likely!

I googled images of the drain- it looks like a small, narrow kind of shallow ditch in places. Murky etc.

So I dismissed that and I reckon the river is more likely!

I see that too but if you zoom way in on the drainage area near where that square parking area is (i think he parked there), and look north, there are larger pockets of water so some parts get larger than others.

Its the closest water to where I think he parked. I think it all depends on where the screams were heard and I cant pinpoint whether she was closer to the drainage area or the river where the screams were heard.

Passport will be in his sealed home, or seized as part of the the search. I doubt he’ll be able to access it any time soon.

I've got quite a few Polish friends. Most don't have passports, just the ID cards they're allowed to use for travel in the EU. They tend to carry them at all times as they are required by law to do this at home in Poland.

On another note, there are massive cultural differences between our countries and I feel his Polish family have fallen for the British press into thinking they can 'help' and give his side of the story whereas British family would have the sense to keep quiet while an investigation was going on.

Its timings I struggle with
The screams and running man in park area is very difficult to ignore
Yet the timings are very tight in order to abuse then kill someone then successfully hide a body in the time the man was seen running
Unless times are not accurate or its sheer coincidence

Also i dont think its the river hull so would not go out to sea - its barmston drain which could be six foot deep filled with tree roots and goes for forty miles - i may not have all of this exact but its a difficult stretch of water to search but quite possible - not very wide

I've got quite a few Polish friends. Most don't have passports, just the ID cards they're allowed to use for travel in the EU. They tend to carry them at all times as they are required by law to do this at home in Poland.

On another note, there are massive cultural differences between our countries and I feel his Polish family have fallen for the British press into thinking they can 'help' and give his side of the story whereas British family would have the sense to keep quiet while an investigation was going on.

yea a bit like the idiot russians in the skripal case? that was hilarious - it was so obvious the guys were trying to appear just like regular guys - they were not actors - so when pretending to come across as shy and nervous - the one who did that appeared like an idiot. i think you are possibly correct - we know the press dont help :)

I fear that after ten days there is little hope of anyone being found alive. It's also terrifying that if police get nothing more out of PR and don't charge him for anything relating to Libby then do they actually have ANY idea where she is? I'm afraid if she's not found in the next week or two then she may have been lost to the sea. Excuse my insensitivity but if they thought she'd ended up in the river and since been taken out to sea, would it even be worth looking? In the sea, I mean. Would there be any hope of finding her out there? :( I feel like crying even asking.

Just a quick thought before bed..

I dont think it would of taken much to over power her once in the car, although slightly sobered up she would of still be tipsy and she is average size and height. He is man that goes to the gym and has an active job. If he does have mma interests he may know some moves. Even without mma I would say he still wouldn't have much trouble overpowering a woman.

Foxes sound very much like blood curdling screams.

Doesn't explain the man running away though.

The police havnt confirmed any of this though it's just come from newspaper reports so I'm always a bit suspicious.

more than one person hears these blood curdling screams and does what? nothing - goes to bed? i would likely be out there - we have many foxes where i live in south london - i hear the sounds and then make everything quiet to listen out for more - if its silent then its a fox but otherwise there would be some scuffles in the hedges or the tall weeds - there would be more sounds. frequently i have heard a couple of fox calls and i go on alert ready to take action - like probably call 999 immediately - i dont care if im wrong but you have to do something - i think possibly these witnesses are telling a slightly tall tale but they may well have heard a couple screams - unless libby was running and making good headway in the dark? she was tall long legged and if she had been sick she possibly had sobered up slightly - think i would sober up a bit if some psycho was trying to attack me in a lonely dark empty park

I don't think we need to get every puzzle piece to fit - particularly the reports of screams, etc, to pull together a working theory or two.
I find the screams highly speculative. They could be related but equally could have been anyone and anywhere within a certain radius. They could have been kids messing about, animals, anything. The person who reported them seemed to only take them enough to heart to report them when the missing girl connection was made, which puts them in doubt for me.
People who are trying to tie the screams into some sort of blended crime of opportunity/ accident by drowning death are I feel stretching what we have to its limits. Sadly, the most likely theory is that the sexual predator who admitted to having the drunk girl in his car is the one solely responsible for her death and/or disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme