Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The grey bearded man who stopped to ask if she was ok also told police that she was distressed.
That's what I mean: what happened during that half hour between taxi and bench when she was seen? I can't understand either why she wasn't noticed by more drivers. Even at that time of night I would have thought there'd still be reasonable flow of traffic. And if that cyclist coming out of Haworth Road turned left, what might he have seen?

Let's work on some hypothesis material.

If PR is, 'our man', and there is a scientific foundation in his, 'gaining ground', in his escalation of crimes... Stay with me here. Would there not be much much more at his previous residences? I may have bombed the wording in that.

If this is next, 'level', in his escalation.... After all of the charged crimes he now faces, would our dear Libby be possibly his worst perversion?

I mean, did your Police check for DNA in her home? Her drawers, in her drawers? Ugh. I had to write that. Ugh. The bathrooms? Her flatmates? How many? Did they thoroughly check that entire house?

Because if they didn't, I have a sneaky feeling this could end bad. Heavens, I want Lilly to be safe as much as all of you. But if they are 100% sure it's him, they may be overlooking evidence. IMO I may be a little off my rocker, on this one...

He has been charged with the Boxing Day/Ella St. incident. He flashed three women in an alleyway, then leered through their window later.
"Det Supt Hutchinson said: “An offence of outraging public decency was reported to have taken place on 19 January 2019 in Hull and an offence of voyeurism was reported on the 26 December 2018 in Hull."
Police charge man with voyeurism and burglary as search for missing student Libby Squire continues

EDIT - Apologies, Agme28, I see now what you mean. The police listed the Boxing Day incident as a charge on Sunday night but the judge didn't include it the list of charges this morning in court (according to Hull Daily Mail) so, just like you said. I'm so sorry for my correction! Pawel Relowicz denies stealing sex toys in Hull court hearing

So he gets such a thrill out of it, he returns to the spot. Bet he is currently desperate to go back to a spot atm but he is in custody

You make some very valid points here. Any old news from York or the uni near York on previous behaviour?
I’ve been trying to look up past reported crimes but there’s nothing obvious I can see. According to the crime stats for UK universities York is in the top 5 safest. Maybe it was too quiet/expensive hence the move? MSM articles seem to keep changing as I’m certain a very early report (DM I think) that was quoting his neighbour said they’d moved from York but maybe they were just assuming as he works in Malton that he lived there & therefore now it’s been removed as not true?

I have wondered this too. Anyone know where exactly he works and what routes would be possible?

His route to work passes Wharram Percy. I've been up there. Lots of remote places you could hide things...

EDIT - actually, looking further, the whole route has loads of remote places. It'd be near impossible to check it all

Yeah though admittedly not into the playing fields, but around that area, it runs off a busy main road, Newland Ave area is always busy, he says he feels safe. He also says he would probably expect to see other runners (again, not in the playing fields as such, but certainly in the vacinity)
Really? The very same park? If so, how often does he see other runners late at night?

That's what I mean: what happened during that half hour between taxi and bench when she was seen? I can't understand either why she wasn't noticed by more drivers. Even at that time of night I would have thought there'd still be reasonable flow of traffic. And if that cyclist coming out of Haworth Road turned left, what might he have seen?

I don't think we know how many other drivers noticed her do we? I don't think I'd pay any attention to a person sitting in a bench if I was driving along that road, I often go out around that time of night to pick up my children and I know I wouldn't be able to tell you once I'd got home if I'd seen anyone on a bench or at a bus stop for example unless they were doing something so unusal I couldn't not see them, in day to day life we don't notice routine stuff because there's no reason to

JMO

Jmo they must have staff looking at road cameras all over the place, trying to find his car? Like on “Line of Duty” lol...they can always find every car if they look long enough...(season 4 is really good...)

His route to work passes Wharram Percy. I've been up there. Lots of remote places you could hide things...

EDIT - actually, looking further, the whole route has loads of remote places. It'd be near impossible to check it all

Someone above posted that the factory operates Mon-Thurs, if that's true he would have either had to make a special trip out of hours or waited until his first shift the following week if he wanted to hide anything on the route.

JMO

With someone this sick it really points that there just has to be more incidents attributed to him. From what we know so far #4 in the link is the first incident listed that happened way back on July 2017. Thats a long time till now so it points to more incidents that must have happened either before or after that date.

Any burglaries would be a candidate too because depending on what he took then someone may not realize he had a sick fetish as well.

Pawel Relowicz's alleged crimes mapped as he denies offences

Someone above posted that the factory operates Mon-Thurs, if that's true he would have either had to make a special trip out of hours or waited until his first shift the following week if he wanted to hide anything on the route.

JMO

Ah okay, I didn't see the operating hours.
In that case, he had Friday off work?
Has it been mentioned anywhere whether he was seen returning to his house any time after the alleged abduction?

Area of LE strimming today just to the east of derelict graffiti building in park. Could a disorientated LS be making her way unknowingly from a dark riverside attracted by the lighting of the industrial estate on the other side of the river?

FGS. :| The detail about the burglaries is crazy. Don't get me wrong, all burglaries are wrong but what kind of person doesn't do it to even steal items of value, but sex toys? What's the odds he's been using them with his wife for some sort of weird thrill? Sounds like one twisted sadistical maniac. I feel sick. I am so sorry for poor Libby. I need to go out and clear my head.
Additionally...

I am assuming PR had been lurking as a voyeur (prior) at the places he burgled...
To see WHICH homes had these "coveted" items...

I don't imagine just ANY random home would have these items...

JMO...

With someone this sick it really points that there just has to be more incidents attributed to him. From what we know so far #4 in the link is the first incident listed that happened way back on July 2017. Thats a long time till now so it points to more incidents that must have happened either before or after that date.

Any burglaries would be a candidate too because depending on what he took then someone may not realize he had a sick fetish as well.

Pawel Relowicz's alleged crimes mapped as he denies offences
Give his MO appears to be entering through open doors or windows I would say there are a lot more instances of burglary that may be eventually tied together. Of course many may not realise he has taken anything or that he has been inside their property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member