Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #5 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AGAIN?! They really think the clues are in that park, don't they? Why is that?

1. There is CCTV footage of them near or in the park?
2. The witness who heard dark and eerie screams has made the police believe an attack must have happened in the park?
3. PR has admitted being with Libby in the park?
4. They have found some sort of evidence in the park?

What else?
I'm fairly confident in saying that they've found evidence due to the late night photos and evidence markers placed at the bench. However it annoys me that the police keep insisting that this is still a missing person investigation and that they're exploring all options and possibilities - NO, you're exploring one suspect's house and the same park continuously and not found LS for 13 days. Sigh.

Exactly, for me it's a stretch to believe he was just a knight in shining armour doing a good deed that night. He's a deviant predator and he found vulnerable prey, is what I think.

That's the thing, how likely is it that the last person to see her that night (possibly) turns out to have all these skeletons in his closet?

"11:06
Police divers preparing to enter pond"

0_Libby-Squire-Day13.jpg
0_Libby-Squire-Day13.jpg

Libby Squire latest as missing Hull student search enters day 13
Not sure how to feel about this. Half of me hoping they find her and half of me hoping they don't. I'm sure everyone hopes she's found alive, but after 13 days, hope is fading fast imo.

2. The witness who heard dark and eerie screams has made the police believe an attack must have happened in the park?

What else?

I would lean towards both 1 & 2. That park gives me the creeps. The photos are too Blair Witchey.

Just wondering, if the LE have rearrested PR on fresh evidence (since Monday) and are questioning him further, would we have necessarily heard about this?

Is this the first time they have entered this pond?! I’m nervous
Not sure how to feel about this. Half of me hoping they find her and half of me hoping they don't. I'm sure everyone hopes she's found alive, but after 13 days, hope is fading fast imo.
e

I think reports are maybe getting mixed up here. I believe that the lady who heard the scream followed by a wooden bang was one of Libby’s neighbours, not the lady who heard 15 minutes of off and on screaming from the park followed by a man running away. I think page one of thread has the timeline and details.

I’ve read a foreign report saying Libby was sat on a bench, a man on a bike stopped to talk to her, the man was PR. If this is correct, then that would explain why the police have not asked the bike rider to come forward. This also suggests he rode home to get his car if indeed his sister is correct saying he put her address in satnav.

What else?
It may just be that there's a lot of scrub to search through and that can only be done over a matter of days. Imagine the criticism they'd come in for if they didn't search the park thoroughly and Libby's body turned up there months or even years later. They'd be slated for prolonging the agony of Libby's parents through their lack of competence and thoroughness.

I’ve read a foreign report saying Libby was sat on a bench, a man on a bike stopped to talk to her, the man was PR. If this is correct, then that would explain why the police have not asked the bike rider to come forward. This also suggests he rode home to get his car if indeed his sister is correct saying he put her address in satnav.
can you link please to article ?

MSM link please so we can discuss, PR can't be the man in the car and the man on the bike so could be a game changer (tbh this sounds like nonsense to me but we can't discount anything in this case)

Oh he's actually diving, oxygen tank and all... I feel a bit sick watching that video.
Sarah Corker (@SarahCorkerNews) tweeted at 11:12 am on Wed, Feb 13, 2019:
One diver now in the water at Oak Road Pond as part of the ongoing search for Libby Squire. 2 regional marine unit vans are here, plus a team of officers clearing nearby woodland. @looknorthBBC Sarah Corker on Twitter
(Sarah Corker on Twitter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member