Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #5 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's annoying me that all the footage of these "divers" at the pond today is only showing one diver and only near the edge. Does this mean they have an inkling that whatever they're looking for is specifically going to be at that part of the pond? Because if not and they're actually looking for a body, why only one diver and why only there? I'm sure they have their reasons and I probably sound like a total idiot. I just feel as though if they have the resources then they should have multiple divers searching that entire pond, not just one part of it.

Libby Squire: Family release new images of missing student

skynews-libby-squire-missing_4576698.jpg

'more follows...'

It's annoying me that all the footage of these "divers" at the pond today is only showing one diver and only near the edge. Does this mean they have an inkling that whatever they're looking for is specifically going to be at that part of the pond? Because if not and they're actually looking for a body, why only one diver and why only there? I'm sure they have their reasons and I probably sound like a total idiot. I just feel as though if they have the resources then they should have multiple divers searching that entire pond, not just one part of it.

He has just gone into the middle and the other side of the pond as well.

New photos of Libby Squire and statement released by her family | Humberside Police

Libby Squire’s parents Lisa and Russ Squire have today released new photographs of Libby and provided some information behind pictures that have already been released of the 21-year-old since she disappeared on Friday 1 February.

They are attending a special service today organised in their home town of High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire as officers in Hull continue the search for Libby.

In a short statement, Lisa and Russ offered these words that they want to share with regards to Libby on behalf of their family.

They said: “Libby is a much loved big sister to her three younger siblings. They all really look up to her and she always expects them to behave.

“Libby has a big heart. She is always happy and having fun. She laughs a lot. She is a real family person, and loves spending time at home with them [her family].”

Considering the police are now going underwater, I can't help but think why they aren't using a sonar system to scour the water bed, would be much quicker and it would also identify if a body is in the pond at the playing fields. Must be quiet difficult searching pond water which would be very murky once movement of the diver is active.

IMO he/they need to grid out the areas they search first. They don't just swim around vaguely.

<modsnipped quote>

Abduction
Park
Water

- I think she gets in the car, either just to sit a while in a warm space or because she thinks he's a taxi/good samaritan, and to go somewhere. I think he took her to the park.
- I don't think PR has the balls to rape someone. Agree re escalating behaviour but there's something about a bloke who gets his pee-pee out to make ladies scream, and steals their intimate belongings when they're out, that suggests a more distancing kind of seedy kink to me. However he may well have gotten kicks from chasing her round the park like a cat with a mouse.
- The constant focus of the cops on the park suggests they were both there.
- Police had to break ice on the pond to search it initially - it was FREEZING that night. I think in desperation she finally tried to escape him by wading into the river by the boathouse steps (photographs taken there with flags) to get to the other bank, stayed standing in the water while he stood on the bank fiddling with himself, then she succumbed to the cold and tide, and her body floated away.

I so hope I am wrong and she is still found alive somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
First time posting however I’ve been reading all the posts over the last few days. Whilst I don’t really have a theory as such, I just don’t believe the guy who’s currenlty being remanded in custordy is the guy police should be focusing their efforts on. I don’t believe he killed her, and I don’t believe he knows where she is now. I worry that she may have ran off from him and has fell to her death in the river and if so, may never be found.

I find this case truly heartbreaking and mind blowing too. Hull police force definitely seem to be tiressly looking for Libby but I can’t help wonder if they’re looking in all of the wrong places.

I compare this case to the Becky Watts case which I followed closely and I remember how quickly updates were coming regarding information the police were gathering, where as here, we really aren’t being told much, allbeit maybe the police don’t have any information to tell us.

I donated to the crowdfunding page that has been set up for Libby’s parents as I honestly can’t begin to imagine how painful this time is for them, not really knowing what’s happening from one day to the next. I just hope their baby girl is bought home to them, alive and well.

Tell me about it. I suffer with depression and anxiety and this case drew me in and hit me pretty damn hard. I've walked the riverbank and been around those buildings they were searching before, which perhaps made it feel more personal. It's a strangely eery, lonely sort of place even in the height of summer, IMO, and much more so now. I remember at the time having quite morbid thoughts about it being the sort of place horrible things could happen, and here we are: poor Libby has possibly lived my very nightmare. I can't bear it, it's awful. :(
Yes me to Kolumbo. Ive never really paid any interest to missing person reports before but saw a link of this pretty girl as i was logging into aol , clicked on it and got drawn into this nightmare thats befallen poor libby . The whole thing is very upsetting. At this point we just have to pray that libby is found and if not found alive that anyone who did harm to her is held fully to account for their actions.
The police are searching the pond atm , hopefully libby is found soon and at least her parents have that solace.

I think he's had her in the car for sure.

Taken her to the park (I'm assuming not to play on the swings)

And he's either escalated his behaviour and attacked and killed her or she's been terrified and run off.

Either way she's probably come to harm.

For me the big question is, has he murdered her or has something else happened to her.

Only finding Libby will answer that I think.

Either way I think he's totally responsible for what happened that night.

The reason I think he attacked her is the screams that were heard from the park.

If she was running away the screams would get louder or fainter depending what direction she was running. Also can anyone run for 15 minutes after they have been drinking that much ( I can't get off sofa when I've had a drink).

I just hope they find her as feel that's the only way it will be resolved.

We also don't know that his behaviour hasn't already escalalated anyway there could well be other charges against other women about to drop so for now I'm keeping to my opinion that he has harmed her intentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme