Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #5 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please watch the video thoroughly and you will get the times you have asked for.
In fact if I watch the video I see the car from 00.01hrs. If I listen to the video I hear what the reporter wants us to hear. Seeing the complete video would have been better. Why cut out one of the most important parts?

Yes it was a priest, unfortunately for VT there is no protection of privacy in UK law for conversations with priests.

The priest maybe should have made that clear considering VT was not from the UK but hey.

Oh shucks poor VT lol.

Always felt sorry for Christopher Jeffrey don't think he's ever full shrugged off what happened.

Ok....i suppose that when they said to you "go get some proof"....

If you had turned up dead the next day...they would have ideal proof beyond dispute!

Now without knowing any history or background of your situation.....personally i think that only a brave or stupid policeman would be confident enough to not act upon your initial report.....and he would sure have had questions to answer if your neighbour had carried out the threat.

I can only imagine that he has chosen to make a judgement call (no doubt influenced by resources) that in your case he simply did not actually deem that your life was actually in danger.
Because make no mistake...if he had sent you away to get footage and you had been killed...his feet would not have touched the ground
It wasn't my neighbour making the threats, just want to point that out, I didn't specify who made the threats. I wasn't told to go and get some footage, I already had the footage when I made the 999 call, I'd been leaving my phone constantly recording audio in my pocket whenever the person who made the death threat was around me because of previous (less severe) incidents. When the police arrived, they asked me to sit in the car, tell them what happened, then told me they couldn't arrest them without proof of the threat. Luckily I immediately played the recording (which thankfully automatically ended and saved itself when I dialed 999) and they made the arrest and took the recording as evidence. From what they said to me, they would NOT have arrested them with no proof. Anyway, this is nothing to do with Libby so I'll make this my last post about it lol. Thank you for your insight though.

at least we aren’t on Facebook with all the people relentlessly asking ‘ I don’t understand why they haven’t searched his work , he’s a butcher ‘ lol

Or let the SAS at him they will torture it out of him in minutes.

Had to come off it's just ridiculous.

At least here there's some decent conversation and theories.

Sorry if this has already been answered
There is no bail cost in the uk,
so where the £2000 came from I don't know,
Bail is normally given with conditions, eg: handing in passport, avoiding certain areas etc.
Cost of handling a bail application (by solicitor)?

Cost of handling a bail application (by solicitor)?
No cost to the suspect what so ever, the courts either choose to bail you or they keep you until your trial date, this is usually the case for serious cases or where they think the person is likely to do a runner.
usually they grant conditional bail

Oh shucks poor VT lol.

Always felt sorry for Christopher Jeffrey don't think he's ever full shrugged off what happened.
Um, I think he has.

Last time I saw a picture of him he looked a lot better, damn sight better than he did before it all kicked off. Terrible how they treated him but I think the rather large pile of cash he was given in compensation may have paid for the tissues as he cried into his cocktail on a sun drenched beach.

Last edited:
No cost to the suspect what so ever, the courts either choose to bail you or they keep you until your trial date, this is usually the case for serious cases or where they think the person is likely to do a runner.
usually they grant conditional bail
I was expecting him to be bailed.

I work in a bookies in east London not betfred though, although every inch of the shop is covered by cctv it will be highly unlikely you would have CCTV outside and if you do it would cover the door most likely at a downward angle. Obviously if you in a trouble area with high rate robberies and incidents you may have extra but standard nope. If you are small shop and dont have much in the way of window marketing you may get an small outside view but again it's a small chance.

I doubt they will have much from betfred
I really .. really would like to know if that betfred across the road on Beverley has cctv??

Um, I think he has.

Last time I saw a picture of him he looked at lot better damn sight better than he did before it all kicked off. Terrible how they treated him but I think the rather large pile of cash he was paid may have paid for the tissues as he cried into his cocktail on a sun drenched beach.

Haha really? I've not seen that much of him since the phone hacking thing to be honest. Assumed that life had been tough for him.

Wonder if he wants a plaything? I'm up for spending some rich older guys cash.

I work in a bookies in east London not betfred though, although every inch of the shop is covered by cctv it will be highly unlikely you would have CCTV outside and if you do it would cover the door most likely at a downward angle. Obviously if you in a trouble area with high rate robberies and incidents you may have extra but standard nope. If you are small shop and dont have much in the way of window marketing you may get an small outside view but again it's a small chance.

I doubt they will have much from betfred

Thank you for that info

We're not all just randomly making stuff up you know! If several people are telling you the same thing you should consider that maybe you've missed something factual. You said you watched the video a million times but you obviously somehow missed that part that we'd all seen.

FACT - that car, whoever is belongs to and whatever it was doing, was parked there for approximately 20 minutes from approximately 11:49 to approximately 12:09 which happens to be approximately the same time Libby went missing from approximately 15 metres away.
FACT there were several cars driving in the street at the time 15 metres from where she was last seen, not necessarily where she went missing from, so why do we only seem concerned with this one when she could have got in any of the others. Oh I know because it looks similar to one that PR owns. How do we know a car did not stop and pick her up on main road while man in car was smoking or whatever he was doing? There is no cctv of her walking from the bench so I ask myself why are police so sure she wasn’t there at 12.09. Could it be they are trying to fit it in with the car in Howarth Street to explain to the magistrate why they need to keep him in custody? Ask yourself this. If there is Cctv of LS on the bench it would also show which direction she went in when she got up. If she didn’t go up or down the main road she must have gone into Howarth Street. So if there is no cctv of her leaving then she must either be still in Howarth or she has left in a vehicle.

Long-Time Lurker, finally joined due to the quality of the bickering on offer.

A few observations...please clarify or correct if against TOC or downright wrong....

I tend to agree that in regards to cctv in the case so far, it's more important to consider what hasnt been released by Humberside Police than what has been released by various press agencies ( very much the dregs in terms of quality and relevence imho). News outlets, especially UK tabloid press, have sometimes been known to put commercial considerations before the 'correct' considerations, sometimes even to the extent that it has a negative impact on timings of events, outcomes, decisions etc that may have been different otherwise.

Likewise I feel that not every statement by LE can be taken as true, not in a corrupt attempt to falsify but as a tactic. Things of actual no importance are played up, things of actual huge importance are played down.

Less cryptic thankfully.... does the reported age of PR's youngest child have a bearing on a period of time of his obv high 'needs' not being met domestically perhaps ramp up any need to gratify elsewhere and less conventionally?

Are we taking PR's sister's statement to the press too much as an assumption that it will have been what PR's statements to LE will have been?

Edit to add... is it distasteful to suggest that the figure in the Haworth Ave car may not have been rolling/smoking or texting but that the unclear hand movements may be manipulating something a little more central to the charges?! ( no smoke, no lighter or cig flame seen, discreet jump cut in cctv)

Last edited:
Welcome, Spy Versus Spy!!

In answer to your questions - yes, yes, yes and maybe

Hopefully someone less tired and cranky will answer you better, but for now just wanted to say thanks for your first post especially the compliment about quality bickering haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau