Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #6 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Further down in the Sun article it refers to the Haworth St cctv and the electrical firm it was obtained from etc. It’s not clear, to me anyway if ITV obtained the footage first or the Police. But the business refer to the Police having it for a week

Interesting. thanks for that

His family must have thought he was training for a bloody marathon the amount of time he spent "jogging"! He won't be training for any marathons in jail though... If he's guilty, of course.

I can think of other Marathons he might be playing in jail that probably don't involve his feet.

Reactions: Z03
There is a FB group called Hull blues and two's, it get some post about a few crimes but alot of the post are items that have been lost and found, looking down that group there is so many "found" items from this time its quite concerning, theres a key found on what appears to be a braided key chain, found Beverley road on the 1st, as well as a multitude of other found items, so it makes does make you wonder what's been collected before the police searched the park and such areas.

Why are they not handing such things into the Police?

Why are they not handing such things into the Police?

It just seems to be the done thing these days, find something, post it on a local group, lose something, ask in the local group, I think people are just doing what they are use to and not even joining the dots that they could be holding something of importance.

On cobweb cctv, you can see the back of her jacket as she plonks down into her seat. It comes half way down her back and sticks out a little, as the style of jacket she was wearing would. I know this, because I have one. Just sayin'

Last edited:
It baffles me how PR holds down a job and manages to fool his family into thinking he's doing normal everyday things (I'm assuming) yet somehow finds the time to (allegedly) stalk so many women that he knows their addresses and when their door will be unlocked to be able to trespass and then steal their intimate items ... Where does he find the time to watch all these people that are accusing him of voyeurism/burglary etc when he's a working man who goes to the gym with a young family that surely wonder where he is... I wonder if he thinks of his (alleged) offenses as hobbies or just something fun to do for the day... "What time is it? Ooh only 8pm, probably got time to go and nick some pants after the gym and waggle my tackle at a couple of lasses before the wife wonders where I am!"

I don’t think he finds time for it, he’s an opportunist

Now that two weeks have passed...unless there is a confession or more video as yet unseen, chances are becoming less that anyone will be able to be decisively linked to Libby if she is found...if she has been left outside in weather, other activity etc...:( depending upon how careful an assailant may have been. And if in water, chances diminish further imo.

I am sure and will stand corrected until I find the source but I have read that there was another piece of cctv footage which isn't in the public domain.

I specifically remember reading that when cobweb cam was released that it was stated they had waited to show what they had, spoken to police and has decided to show only the one piece and at the request of the police not to show the other piece they had.

Does anyone else remember reading this? I am going to have to dig around for the article where I read it. I know I didn't dream it and it piqued my interest at the time as to what else they have held back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member