Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #7 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the lack sniffer dogs in park indicate they know Libby isn't there, but was taken somewhere else, and all this activity relates to someone being seen entering the park afterwards, perhaps to discard evidence/weapon?
I agree Zazie. If he hit her over the head at the bench, he could have easily and quickly carried her to her car and plopped her into the front seat (leaning her against the car door as he threw the weapon (in its bag) onto the back seat). He could then, at any later point, have disposed of the weapon in the park somewhere.

As a Luddite, I can sense 4 pages of intense technical exchanges about modern communications coming on. Please shout me on Pg20.

(Am only joking)

Pg25.

Haha!! It is largely irrelevant as we KNOW Libby didn't have her phone that night so she wasn't messaging anyone. They have got PR's phone so they will know if he and Libby were known to each other. Case closed, your honour!

Apologies if this has been ruled out, but I wonder if the suspect had chance to potentially leave the city with Libby? From my understanding he works in Malton and he would have to pass near where I live to get there. It’s a very rural area and there would be many places to dispose of evidence? The search hasn’t been extended outside of the city as far as I’m aware.

He will also has links in York, I wonder if his connections there have been looked into.

I'm getting a bit confused, so the gates are locked on the oak road entrance, but what about if he came in via Beverley road, is that not also an entrance to the park?
Sorry I should explain. Beverley road then into Beresford and then Oak Dean at the end of the road (carpark) and slight right hand dead end. No other vehicle access other than car park. Foot traffic accessible 24rs from left pathway just before carpark, right pathway comes from Clough Road walkway, river bank public walkway access to the entire back of the park. Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure that’s it.

Haha!! It is largely irrelevant as we KNOW Libby didn't have her phone that night so she wasn't messaging anyone. They have got PR's phone so they will know if he and Libby were known to each other. Case closed, your honour!
There was a suggestion that their past communication (if it ever existed) would be untraceable. On the night it would have been impossible as we know at least one of them left their phone at home. If PR had any sense he too will have left his government approved tracking device at home (hat tip to the tin foil hat conspiracy theorists in the room).

I really think this is very plausable, maybe this is also where the 3am came from,
He takes Libby, goes wherever, they see him enter park at around 3am alone and are searching to see if he has rid of evidence, also explains why it doesn't look like they are searching for a body, no dogs etc
In my opinion this seems very likely.

Patronising?

I use Telegram all the time and yes I use end to end.
Not patronising, informative, to those that know nothing about it.

OK so you use Telegram, good, do you think the app and it's interface would appeal to Libby or PR?

There was a suggestion that their past communication (if it ever existed) would be untraceable. On the night it would have been impossible as we know at least one of them left their phone at home. If PR had any sense he too will have left his government approved tracking device at home (hat tip to the tin foil hat conspiracy theorists in the room).
I was only being flippant Chester, hope not offended. V fair point of discussion and very thorough.
SvS

Not patronising, informative, to those that know nothing about it.

OK so you use Telegram, good, do you think the app and it's interface would appeal to Libby or PR?

I wouldnt think many people know about it as the masses tend toward WhatsCrap and other such Facebook owned spying garbage.

So no. But I never suggested they would. I was merely pointing out that the war on security and monitoring is an ever evolving one.

I wouldnt think many people know about it as the masses tend toward WhatsCrap and other such Facebook owned spying garbage.

So no. But I never suggested they would. I was merely pointing out that the war on security and monitoring is an ever evolving one.
Oh I totally agree with that.

Last word on it. I personally prefer the interface of Telegram over other similar apps. Its a more powerful app in every way I can think of.

Last word on it. I personally prefer the interface of Telegram over other similar apps. Its a more powerful app in every way I can think of.
I was actually going to mention the interface. It's a bit 1990's. Don't get me wrong, it works and works well, pretty powerful stuff, just can't see it appealing to a Philosophy and Religious studies student or a butcher/meat packer.

HA. Perhaps a religious studies student would prefer an app like Signal.

Anyway. As you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member