Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #7 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, first post...

I live in Hull, pretty close to Welly night club. I don't believe a murder took place in the playing fields. I can't figure out in my head how he'd drive past her street down Beresford avenue, drag her out of the car then across the car park without a single person seeing it happen and without Libby putting up a massive fight. After this, I also can't imagine him possibly raping and then killing her and then dumping her body in the river. The whole thing sounds so.. Difficult. I can't explain it but it doesn't sound right to me. This is partly because of the car. I think the car park gates are closed at night, maybe not locked but certainly closed. I don't see him getting out to open them which means he's got out with libby on the street which means he has to take her even further which makes it even more likely to be caught.

I'm probably wording it all badly, but I don't buy it. I also don't buy any theories that they were in some sort of relationship and I HIGHLY doubt they went to the park together to smoke weed or something.

Yes, I think he is involved in her disappearance but I think it's much more complicated than people think.

By the way, I saw people who live on Raglan Street saying they had police on their street asking questions etc on the Saturday afternoon, 1 day after she was reported missing. I personally think the police have known about PRs involvement since day one. How, I'm not sure.

The CCTV would have flagged his car almost immediately I’d have thought if, as suspected, that’s Libby getting into his car on Haworth Street.

Maybe they lock those to prevent access to the actual park but still allow access to the playing fields for football or something, 5pm seems relatively early especially if some clubs run on there.

This is only locked to vehicular access I imagine, not foot traffic?

Could the lack sniffer dogs in park indicate they know Libby isn't there, but was taken somewhere else, and all this activity relates to someone being seen entering the park afterwards, perhaps to discard evidence/weapon?

I know so little about modern technology, but some apps such as Snapchat and others are not traceable I thought?

I loosely followed the mollie tibbets case and she sent a Snapchat to her BF and they were unable to retrieve it ...i think anyway

He was charged with an offence committed in LS street wasn't he? Maybe she was the one who reported him or he was stalking her and she had reported him. Maybe he had threatened her, maybe she had threatened to tell his missus about his creeping. Maybe that's why her friends raised the alarm so quickly and the police were on it so fast.

Yeah he was, it allegedly took place about 10 days? Before she disappeared. Possible she was being stalked by him previously? Would the police tell us that information? At the very least, I reckon he would have seen her before during his little alleged nights out.

Could the lack sniffer dogs in park indicate they know Libby isn't there, but was taken somewhere else, and all this activity relates to someone being seen entering the park afterwards, perhaps to discard evidence/weapon?
They need something to sniff.

Lack of a trail isn't not proof that she wasn't there, just proof there is no trail.

Can't see they can rule anywhere out 100% until they find her.

I really think this is very plausable, maybe this is also where the 3am came from,
He takes Libby, goes wherever, they see him enter park at around 3am alone and are searching to see if he has rid of evidence, also explains why it doesn't look like they are searching for a body, no dogs etc

The idea that the Police cannot intercept encrypted conversations and cannot access a phone if it is locked and encrypted is a myth and completely wrong. In addition all phone companies keep very detailed records of every interaction with mobile devices on their networks, not just phone calls and texts, a lot, lot more.

They don't need permission, they don't need a warrant, they don't need your fingerprint, face scan, iris scan, pin or password. They simply connect the phone up to technology provided by companies like Home - Cellebrite and they have full access to everything, encrypted apps the lot.

If there were anything in their history, that went through their devices they will have it.

I'm sure in the Corrie McKeague case the police couldn't get hold of his Whatsapp messages due to end-to-end encryption, it was one of the biggest stumbling blocks of the case. And hasn't there been much furore about terrorists and criminals using whatsapp to plot things because they know it can't be intercepted?

I must extend my thanks to all those locals who are helping so much. This kid young woman deserves to be found. She so reminds me of Olivia Ambrose who was turned away from a club in Boston and while she tied to get to the trains and get home, this predator took his opportunity to "help" her. They are seen on video and mostly he dragged her to his apartment where he held her against her will for days until her phone pinged their location. Found Alive - MA - Olivia Ambrose, 23, kidnapped, Boston, 19 Jan 2019 *Arrest*
She had no idea what she was doing or what was going on. Blackout.

My daughters are now into their 20's and their mom has no idea why I am so concerned, LOL
She makes me dinner and tells me they're fine . Arrrgh.

Anyway thanks everyone. Carry on.

Could it be that: (it only takes 1 cctv camera to not have been working at the time, or for LS to have recently got a new phone for Xmas or similar to not connect historically to PR) 1 anomaly is all it takes....

LS & PR know each other and have a casual / night time relationship

LS recently finds out he is married

She is very upset has a few drinks.

As a result she is turned away from club.

Gets taxi home.

In a drunken, emotive state, she decides to go to confront PR instead of going home.

She messages him when at the bench that if he doesn’t come out she while start knocking on doors or calling his name.

PR throws some shorts on, goes sits in the car rolls a cigarette.

Goes to the boot hence the lights flashing on off on off, grabs a weapon / carrier bag.

Goes to bench tells her to get in car and they will go and talk somewhere quiet.

If LS / PR communicate via social media / WhatsApp / encrypted messengers it could prove more difficult to link.

Just a thought anyway.
I hadn't considered the possibility that he gets something out of the boot before disappearing from view and then returning with (possibly) Libby. It would explain him chucking something into back seat after opening the passenger door - something that looks like a bag.

I'm sure in the Corrie McKeague case the police couldn't get hold of his Whatsapp messages due to end-to-end encryption, it was one of the biggest stumbling blocks of the case. And hasn't there been much furore about terrorists and criminals using whatsapp to plot things because they know it can't be intercepted?

I thought that was what I remembered about CM's messages too ?

Technology moves forward fast, Corrie went missing over two years ago.

Hard, not impossible, especially if you are piggy in the middle intercepting the conversation without the benefit of encryption keys being used at either end.

In this case they have Libby's phone and have PR's phone. They can easily open them up at which point the encryption is less of an issue.

Another thing I was thinking could have happened is let's say he is working with the man in the Renault, the renault man goes plays concerned passer by and offer to phone her a taxi, he phones fake taxi whilst PR hides around corner, PR then text Renault guy saying taxi hear, leave, he walks around corner "taxi for Libby" opens car door for her, alot of taxis do that, also explains why he puts address in satnav as alot of taxi drivers do put their route in and off he goes.
I'm guessing his car probably has child lock on to prevent an escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member