Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #7 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting point, TF. If they set off together after pre-drinks, someone would presumably have a memory of her top or even a photo (she was hugging everyone, we know it was a big deal that they were all back together, therefore a natural time to take group photos).

Top wouldn't be relevant to any living street sightings as it was so cold. Yet highly relevant if it was found discarded in the park, say.

Could suggest she popped home to change, then only met her pals after she had her jacket on, so noone knows what she had on?

(I have undergone missing persons enquiries several times with one of my own family members - the police asked us to go through the wardrobe to try to ID any clothes missing.)

They said originally that she had a long sleeved black top on.

If you feed a corpse to pigs then they'll eat it as they're omnivorous. I'd expect most farmers would notice though if his pigs were suddenly tucking into a corpse, it's not like it would be gone in 10 minutes. Also I would presume there's bits they can't digest properly which may leave evidence the farmer would spot.

Thank you. This has put that horrid thought to bed.

Pr,s no Hatton garden heist mastermind!he’s just a small time robber, dirty flasher who has got lucky with not being caught yet, if she did end up in the river, he may end up being a very lucky man......the chances of finding her could be very slim unfortunately.

The river isn’t that deep there. There’s a lot of mud. She’d have to have been much nearer the estuary to disappear without a trace. But still however unlikely it’s not impossible.

Haworth cctv location to Oak Road would take approx 2mins 30 secs, 3 mins absolute max from splicing together segments of Ryuk's car journeys.

Takes you to 00:12, plenty of time to frogmarch into the darkness of the park away from Oak Road before first scream heard at approx 00:15.

Male in cctv likes to lock his vehicle(understatement!) What size and shape is that era Astra's key. I am assuming this was a crime of opportunity. Could the key be used as a weapon held against the throat in a frogmarch into the park along with a cupped hand over mouth?

Key to this case might be PR's family applying pressure on him.

fishing is also one of his hobbies , flick knife, fishing wire .

Pr,s no Hatton garden heist mastermind!he’s just a small time robber, dirty flasher who has got lucky with not being caught yet, if she did end up in the river, he may end up being a very lucky man......the chances of finding her could be very slim unfortunately.

Funny you should mention Hatton Garden
You can see the location of the robbery from my office window.

I am almost positive the male at Haworth was wearing above the knee loose shorts(flasher appeal?), long football-type socks to below the knee and flat trainers. Could be runner not dressed for weather of witness.

Those socks are weird to me. Was he playing sports that night? Thought ankle socks were the fashion these days for men at the gym. Long socks you'd only wear playing football etc surely?
Maybe he was at the gym around the corner earlier?

The one thing I don't understand about the PR making a pass at her theory, why would he need to kill her? It's not a criminal offence to make a pass at someone and be rejected as long as you leave it there and don't try and carry on. She was also incredibly drunk and presumably he was sober so even if on some rare chance she did go to the police they'll almost certainly believe him over her.

Literally all he would need to say is "I misread the signals and she rejected my advances and got out of the car" or "she was drunk and misunderstood my friendliness as coming onto her and jumped out of the car". There's no need to chase her through the park or any of the other suggestions. All the previous alleged crimes aren't violent and if anything they're cowardly (leaves himself the opportunity to run away, breaking into empty rather than occupied homes). Killing someone is the opposite, violent and brazen.

The abduction charge couldn't even be made to stick which is why I think they have him looping around to Beresford Avenue rather than going straight on Clough Road which an offender might prefer (industrial estate fewer witnesses at night).

He could have seen an opportunity to go straight on approaching Wellesley Avenue. Haworth footage looks cagey to me. Waiting for the opportunity when cyclist and Renault have left the scene imo.

Interesting thought but i still think this is simply a classic case of that he thought he was going to get his end away with a drunken girl and it has resulted in her being chased through park in dark and wouldn’t be surprised if she either fell or was pushed into river and then he just fled the scene with then the potential witness seeing the man running out. I think the police think she is in the river and hence have been combing the park area for any items dropped in any chase/ hiding in shrubs trying to get away...

At the moment this is exactly what I think too...I'm still curious as to why they were in the park in the first place though, and not parked outside her house- Its kinda creepy at night I bet. Could she have asked to pee in some bushes perhaps, and he couldn't resist taking advantage of the situation?

The one thing I don't understand about the PR making a pass at her theory, why would he need to kill her? It's not a criminal offence to make a pass at someone and be rejected as long as you leave it there and don't try and carry on. She was also incredibly drunk and presumably he was sober so even if on some rare chance she did go to the police they'll almost certainly believe him over her.

Literally all he would need to say is "I misread the signals and she rejected my advances and got out of the car" or "she was drunk and misunderstood my friendliness as coming onto her and jumped out of the car". There's no need to chase her through the park or any of the other suggestions. All the previous alleged crimes aren't violent and if anything they're cowardly (leaves himself the opportunity to run away, breaking into empty rather than occupied homes). Killing someone is the opposite, violent and brazen.

I think based on his incredible luck at not being caught for his other strange offences and knowing there’s a cartoon e fit of him on Police file he might have panicked he would get caught and end up exactly where he is now.

I don't think pr is going to be spending any time in jail.

If the papers hadn't released his name.and picture I don't think he would have even been charged with any of the other crimes and would have been back in Poland by now.

He's supposed to have robbed someone on his own street a year ago but they've only now charged him? If they found stolen goods in his house he'll surely deny stealing them and just say he bought them of someone? How can they prove he stole them? They can't have recognised him from the picture n the papers because he lives on their street.and they would have seen him.

And the voyeurism charge they can't have CCTV evidence of him doing it or they would have arrested him earlier? So how could they prove that?

His lawyer will just say that since everyone thinks he's responsible for Libby going missing, that they're just blaming him for crimes and have just been looking for an excuse to keep him behind bars because they have no other suspects for Libby?

I've just got a bad feeling that months from now Libby will still be missing and pr will be back with his family in Poland. And probably suing the sun.

At the moment this is exactly what I think too...I'm still curious as to why they were in the park in the first place though, and not parked outside her house- Its kinda creepy at night I bet. Could she have asked to pee in some bushes perhaps, and he couldn't resist taking advantage of the situation?

she's caught him having a ham shank whilst she's peeing and made a run for it?

I think based on his incredible luck at not being caught for his other strange offences and knowing there’s a cartoon e fit of him on Police file he might have panicked he would get caught and end up exactly where he is now.

If it was rejecting his advances it's highly unlikely she'd go to the police anyway. There's no offence been committed and if people called the police for that they'd get 100's of calls every Friday and Saturday night from people out on the town where some guys tried his luck and a woman has turned him down.

I could be wrong but I don't think getting caught for the other offences is really that big a risk and not something worth killing over. I would say he almost certainly won't get a custodial sentence for voyeurism or burglary. I've seen people in the court round up in the local rag still not get a custodial sentence for burglary even when their previous offences are in double figures.

Still get the feeling she may have got sleepy in warm car and motion of car, sounds odd but People fall asleep really quick in cars after they have had too many, did this happen and then he thought he could get away with maybe touching her when she was asleep in parked car in dark park, then she came too and all hell broke loose and the chase began with the screaming etc..

I don't think pr is going to be spending any time in jail.

If the papers hadn't released his name.and picture I don't think he would have even been charged with any of the other crimes and would have been back in Poland by now.

He's supposed to have robbed someone on his own street a year ago but they've only now charged him? If they found stolen goods in his house he'll surely deny stealing them and just say he bought them of someone? How can they prove he stole them? They can't have recognised him from the picture n the papers because he lives on their street.and they would have seen him.

And the voyeurism charge they can't have CCTV evidence of him doing it or they would have arrested him earlier? So how could they prove that?

His lawyer will just say that since everyone thinks he's responsible for Libby going missing, that they're just blaming him for crimes and have just been looking for an excuse to keep him behind bars because they have no other suspects for Libby?

I've just got a bad feeling that months from now Libby will still be missing and pr will be back with his family in Poland. And probably suing the sun.

This is so sad but looking likely.
My heart goes out to Libby’s parents. This is any parents absolute worst nightmare.
I have daughters her age and at Uni.
Because I’m from Hull and went to that Uni it’s resonated deeply with me.
I’m praying that it’s resolved ASAP.
I can’t stop thinking about poor Libby.

I don’t think he killed her. Well not intentionally. If he had he would have had to dispose of the body and he is not that clever to do that so she has not been found. He would also have her forensic evidence on him and clothing and car. Enough to charge him I would have thought. I think she ran away or got lost on way home in the dark and drunk. Maybe fallen over and died of hypothermia. The police have not exactly searched thoroughly in my opinion. She has got to be somewhere.

That's why I think it could be someone else that saw her that night. Yes he's a person of interest as he was there and likes a bit of naughty stuff but that still doesn't make him necessarily a killer.

a

I mentioned in a previous thread has libby recognised him from that edit once she's in the car ...has this made him angry and he's killed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ula