Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #8 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the point is that at least three houses on Wellesley have been in the papers showing sniffer dogs entering, police doing forensics, Libby's parents entering etc, but no one is 100% sure which one of those is Libby's. No single house has been clarified by multiple MSM or, more importantly, LE as certainly being Libby's address. As such, no one in this thread can with complete factual certainty state that they know which house is Libby's.

We know so little and that is difficult to accept really. :(.

I'm just noting how over several years it only seems, from a quick scroll through, to have been reported along Oak Road in January 2019.
Thankfully it's not very common. But it can happen to anybody, anywhere. Happened to me once when out with the dogs. Sudden acute stomach cramps out of nowhere. Luckily it was out in the countryside and there was nobody else about! :eek:

I think the point is that at least three houses on Wellesley have been in the papers showing sniffer dogs entering, police doing forensics, Libby's parents entering etc, but no one is 100% sure which one of those is Libby's. No single house has been clarified by multiple MSM or, more importantly, LE as certainly being Libby's address. As such, no one in this thread can with complete factual certainty state that they know which house is Libby's.

Tell me which other houses have had "forensics" (e.g. CSI) other than 15 and that of PR. Police search teams and sniffer dogs have been in just about all the houses around Wellesley, Heathcote, Haworth, Beresford and that area of Bev Rd.

If he lives 100 yards away on a neighbouring street (Heathcote) it's quite possible the witness didn't know the actual house either. The police and dogs have been in almost all of the neigbourhood's houses, it would be quite easy for a photographer, or even a local, to be confused - unless they were categorically told the number by police.

Don't forget that when LS first went missing it was assumed she lived at the Courtyard on campus as the police did an extensive search there. It only later emerged (I think during or just before the first press conference) that she actually lived on Wellesley.
The Heathcote neighbour didnt state distance?

I didn't say he did, the person I was replying to said that.

Is this the same neighbour, or a different one? I'm not convinced about the screams or reports from Heathcote Street. People get false memories and students are renowned for screaming at all hours.

"The neighbour, who lives in nearby Heathcote Street some 100 yards from Miss Squire's Wellesley Avenue Hull home, told the Mail: "It sounded like it was from someone walking past outside our house. At the time, I thought a woman was being attacked. It sounded like it was coming from someone who was scared.

She later recalled hearing "muttering voices" and the sound of a wooden door slamming as well as another scream."

Neighbour of missing student Libby Squire heard 'loud female scream' 20 minutes after she vanished

Well Blue UV light and guys in forensic suits suggests that's the right address. The parents will probs go to her friends or neighbours houses rather than tramp over any potential evidence and dogs will go any property that may have her scent but forensics only turn up at places known or suspected to be relevant.

Tell me which other houses have had "forensics" (e.g. CSI) other than 15 and that of PR.

Well, we're not party to that information, are we, because we're not police or CSI. But just because only one house has been pictured in the papers with luminol does not mean it is the only house that did!

Likewise, two newspapers have printed two other houses both with captions saying they are Libby's house. She can't have lived in both

It might be 15
It might be 29
It might be 32

So far NONE of us have found definitive proof of any of them. I'd suggest anyone who has joined the threads late go right back to the start to read the pages of discussion about this in thread 1 or 2.

And that is my last word on this subject until someone (me included) comes up with better evidence than we have already.

Peace out.

I was dismayed to see the police leaving the drain after less than half a day of searching. I know it’s been said a few times, but these sporadic and short searches look chaotic and half hearted.
When a young person disappears I have images in my head of search teams walking side by side, combing inches of vast areas.
Is the fact this isn’t happening due to a complete lack of leads and Libby’s age (not a child as such)?
She has disappeared into thin air. And I for one am desperate for the scenes of such searches I mentioned above. Even if there’s nothing tangible to work with, how about searching out towards his place of work ? Is it isolated ?
I live on the west coast, if I was able to get to Hull I’d be out walking, searching for any little thing to help Libby. Not that I’d find anything at all but as a former student and mum to teenage girl, I’m feeling desperately helpless & sad. Thinking of you Libby and your family x

Oh, now this is more interesting!!

The footage shows four people on Oak Road close to the junction with Clough Road between 1.13am and 2.34am on the day Libby was last seen on Friday 1 February.

The first clip shows an individual, believed to be in a light coloured T shirt and dark trousers, at first running into view on Oak Road and then walking out of shot at 1.13am.

The second clip shows a figure on a bike cycling along Oak Road towards Clough Road at 1.24am, and is then seen cycling back up Oak Road at 1.34am.

The third clip shows two people, one who appears to be dressed all in dark clothing and the second in light coloured trousers and a dark coloured top walking along Oak Road at 2.34am.

Please show me the part where it stated it was hers . Please!!
This is from the sun the paper that pic stated in article of pr's raglan street house was no 29 wellesley ave which it obviously wasnt so how can you be sure they gotit right with this?

Read your edit, but would be really good if you could repost the map you referred to. Keeps us all up to date. Thanks.

Here it is @jessie - sorry, was dashing out the door when I wrote the post and didn't have time to do a screenshot. For any newcomers, attached shows a ditch/drain that runs through the Playing Fields (not to be confused with the Beverley and Barmston Drain, the waterway running parallel to Wellesley St, which is stalked by a werewolf apparently).

Attachments

• Drain.PNG
    Drain.PNG
    235.5 KB · Views: 18
Well, we're not party to that information, are we, because we're not police or CSI. But just because only one house has been pictured in the papers with luminol does not mean it is the only house that did!

Likewise, two newspapers have printed two other houses both with captions saying they are Libby's house. She can't have lived in both

It might be 15
It might be 29
It might be 32

So far NONE of us have found definitive proof of any of them. I'd suggest anyone who has joined the threads late go right back to the start to read the pages of discussion about this in thread 1 or 2.

And that is my last word on this subject until someone (me included) comes up with better evidence than we have already.

Peace out.

You're not from Hull are you? If another house had been seen with CSI/luminol it would have been all over Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro