Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #8 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Person in hi vis runs into the shot.. slows down and appears to look behind themselves

Because the witness at heathcote street said libby lived 100 yards away around the corner no 15 isnt around the corner plus the mail corrected their original narative from 6 feb from a general search with sniffer dogs houses in libbys street to the updated version on feb 8 to sniffer dogs entering libbys house both with same photo

Because the witness at heathcote street said libby lived 100 yards away

Really? Is there a link please for this quote? I didn't think the Heathcote woman even knew her?

By that reasoning, Libby's accurate address should be all over the Internet, if everyone from Hull knows everything going on in Hull.

A van pulling up with investigators in white overalls, on a night, with luminol and cameras and painstakingly gathering evidence, tends to make an impression. Just like PR's car was photographed being taken away.

A man was arrested down Wellesley a few days after LS went missing, turns out in was unrelated, but even that was all over Facebook with photos of the police vans!

I doubt I'd be able to remember where I was nearly three weeks ago, really so think they should have made this witness appeal much sooner.
I wouldn't either! You'd also think that if those people heard anything they would have reported it by now

I think it would be useful to know whether LS lived - at not a specific number necessarily, but just whether on the Drain side at an odd number, or bordering Heathcote at an even number. I have given my scenarios if at an even number, and I am sure others have their views too.

Interesting. Obviously cctv from croda looking at oak road .
That does look suspicious running back and forth , and they arnt 2 dogs its just shadows i think.
I recaol when the police proudly stated they had viewed 100 hours of cctv , i expected them to be viewing thousands of hours of cctv.
pic attached for jessie

Attachments

• croda.jpg
    croda.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Please can locals identify exactly where this is ?? Cannot believe police put this out without stating the area - it could be anywhere. We need exact placements.

A van pulling up with investigators in white overalls, on a night, with luminol and cameras and painstakingly gathering evidence, tends to make an impression. Just like PR's car was photographed being taken away.

A man was arrested down Wellesley a few days after LS went missing, turns out in was unrelated, but even that was all over Facebook with photos of the police vans!
Police have also searched many houses in the area, doesn't mean that any of those residents are suspects. I understand you're trying to make sense of things and figure out where Libby lived, and you may well be correct, but as I've said previously, none of us are 100% certain of Libby's address - that is a fact. Unless you know with absolute certainty which house is Libby's then there's really no point discussing the subject any further. This is thread 8 of this case - Libby's address has been discussed many times in earlier threads but since no one definitely knows which house is hers, it's not a subject that needs any further discussion for the time being. She 100% lives on Wellesley, that's all we are certain of.

Does anyone from Hull know where there are other cctv cameras nearby that might also have caught these 4 people, maybe nearer or another angle?

The footage shows four people on Oak Road close to the junction with Clough Road between 1.13am and 2.34am on the day Libby was last seen on Friday 1 February.

Wonder why/if there's no footage from before that, you'd think someone would have caught on that camera in the preceding hour.

Those people are all headed away from Oak Road Park on the lane between Croda and the allotments, quite an industrial area. Except the cyclist who goes back towards the park 10 minutes later, are there any shops or a petrol station down there that he'd nipped to?

It's captioned "police were outside her house" if memory serves. I'll have to trot back to find it.
The 21-year-old has been missing since Thursday night, and officers were this evening seen outside her student house

The footage shows four people on Oak Road close to the junction with Clough Road between 1.13am and 2.34am on the day Libby was last seen on Friday 1 February.

Wonder why/if there's no footage from before that, you'd think someone would have caught on that camera in the preceding hour.

Those people are all headed away from Oak Road Park on the lane between Croda and the allotments, quite an industrial area. Except the cyclist who goes back towards the park 10 minutes later, are there any shops or a petrol station down there that he'd nipped to?
I was wondering this too but we don't actually know there isn't earlier footage, this might just be all the police are choosing to release for whatever reason. Coincidental someone posted earlier claiming to be 'connected' and stated the police had nothing and now cctv released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro