Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #8 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The top circle is the bench, marked "Last seen in this area"
The lower circle is the area featured on the CCTV.
yes that’s what I’m saying , who was last seen in this area ? Is that referring to the 4 men ?

For those wondering where this CCTV was taken, this is the approximate angle from Google maps 3D satellite view...

Google Maps (3d satellite)

The camera looks to have been somewhere in the entrance to Croda.

Here is the streetview link: Google Maps
Yes and that view is a 2008 image, but if you pull back toward Oak Rd, it changes to a 2017 image and zooming in with the +/- you can see the camera on a pole at the top of the building to the right of the gate. The bollards that are seen in the released video are then seen from closer to Oak Rd.
If that makes sense

ETA 2017 image

Last edited:
I'm just noting how over several years it only seems, from a quick scroll through, to have been reported along Oak Road in January 2019.
Same runner maybe. Over the pond here in US I remember a story where a runner was using someone's alley from the street repeatedly on camera. Ugh.

Yes and that view is a 2008 image, but if you pull back toward Oak Rd, it changes to a 2014 image and zooming in with the +/- you can see the camera on a pole at the top of the building to the right of the gate. The bollards that are seen in the released video are then seen from closer to Oak Rd.
If that makes sense

Good you are here Steleheart :) A poster recently asked if it was OK to mention a post on an MSM facebook. I know it's ok to link to the MSM f/b, but as for telling us what the poster says we have to rephrase the info? Is that right? Don't want to get anyone in trouble with my info. Ta (English for thank you)

There must be loads of CCTV on Clough Road going by the types of businesses/units/emergency services located there. Surprised they haven't picked these people up on other cameras further up the street having turned either right or left out of Oak Road.

Good you are here Steleheart :) A poster recently asked if it was OK to mention a post on an MSM facebook. I know it's ok to link to the MSM f/b, but as for telling us what the poster says we have to rephrase the info? Is that right? Don't want to get anyone in trouble with my info. Ta (English for thank you)
No, can't quote visitors to the page or even reference them. Just the page, Owners, Admins, Pics/ Posts by the page owner, etc.LOL
For further explanation or permission just alert/report your post or mine and ask a Mod. Only Mods/ Admin (not me)can give permission or allow a normally disallowed post

Oh, now this is more interesting!!

The footage shows four people on Oak Road close to the junction with Clough Road between 1.13am and 2.34am on the day Libby was last seen on Friday 1 February.

The first clip shows an individual, believed to be in a light coloured T shirt and dark trousers, at first running into view on Oak Road and then walking out of shot at 1.13am.

The second clip shows a figure on a bike cycling along Oak Road towards Clough Road at 1.24am, and is then seen cycling back up Oak Road at 1.34am.

The third clip shows two people, one who appears to be dressed all in dark clothing and the second in light coloured trousers and a dark coloured top walking along Oak Road at 2.34am.
Indeed. Why two weeks later, though? It always bothers me when appeals like this come out some time after the event.

No, can't quote visitors to the page or even reference them. Just the page, Owners, Admins, Pics/ Posts by the page owner, etc.LOL
For further explanation or permission jus alert/report your post or mine and ask a Mod.

We can do something like this though, right?

Hull Live report from 58 minutes ago titled "new CCTV released of possible witnesses"

Hull Live

Extremely very really interesting...

Last seen by the bench
Time frame is interesting.

This suggests Libby was still suspected to be wandering around the area much later than previously revealed.

The thing about Libby being seen lying down in the middle of the road might explain why the first motorist stopped and now it seems helped her onto the bench. The suggestion that the Police were called and did not respond is not good.

The police have also had a number of different detective superintendents working on the case and speaking publically at press conferences and to camera, etc. I find that quite unusual. Usually you would get just the one who would be the face of the campaign to find the missing person.

Any thoughts on this?

Time frame is interesting.

This suggests Libby was still suspected to be wandering around the area much later than previously revealed.

The thing about Libby being seen lying down in the middle of the road might explain why the first motorist stopped and now it seems helped her onto the bench. The suggestion that the Police were called and did not respond is not good.

I haven't seen this reported. Is there a link please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme