Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #9 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wondering this too. He worked in a bacon factory so obviously around a lot of dead flesh.

Oh good, it’s not just me then! One of our super clever members assured that the dogs can distinguish between human and pig.
I had visions of murderers driving around with a mixed grill and bag of pork scratchings on the back seat!

Im not convinced by others involvement if PR involved.

Im in the opportunistic camp for the reasons you state

Also, we dont know that items recovered from PR house are from any prev burglaries?

They published the items he has been accused of stealing and from which addresses, or do you mean something else?

Oh good, it’s not just me then! One of our super clever members assured that the dogs can distinguish between human and pig.
I had visions of murderers driving around with a mixed grill and bag of pork scratchings on the back seat!
Maybe a map of 'Pigging' sites needed?

They published the items he has been accused of stealing and from which addresses, or do you mean something else?
Hmm im not sure what I mean Stella!

Have LE said theyve recovered those items or are they just a list of what they know went missing from those addresses when the burglaries took place?!

Good Morning, I have found your videos very helpful thank you. Obviously you know the lay out very well, but I am interested to know if a car could park on the other side of the bridge on Sutton Road or is there cctv cameras around there. Looking on Google map there does seems to be a kind of lay-by coming from the opposite way and looks like cars could drive into that and take you right to the embankment. Interestingly too, a friend of mine who lives in Hull discussed LS being missing last week and I asked where they thought a body could be disposed of quite quickly and without hesitation they mention the Sutton Bridge as there was parking for up to four cars there. I wasn’t really sure where this person meant as I have never been to Hull or surrounding areas. But now seeing your video it has made it clear the area we were discussing.
So just wondered what your thoughts are on this.

Google Maps

Strontium I know you have gone to such lengths since this morning to give us all references to the bridge etc - and you are amazing with your vids and descriptions, I for one would be lost without you - but this area KING Charles has shown..... could a car stop there? Is it covered by CCTV do you know? Also I was wondering what this flat concreted area ending next to the river below the bridge was constructed for as it seems incongruous right there?
Sorry for the questions.

My guess is that she got in the car willingly and once inside I don't think he would want her to leave, nor would he want the risk of a scene being caused if he allowed her to leave. Perhaps she was so drunk she didn't even realise what was going on?

Perhaps he drove to the park where he knew it would be dark and fewer people around. Here he gathered his thoughts, switched his phone off and then took her somewhere isolated.

If I had to take a guess, she will be found somewhere off the A1079, probably no further north than Bentley or Beverley. He knows that road well and knows that it soon becomes rural. I don't think he would want to venture too far though, so would probably have taken the first or second turning off once it becomes greener.

On the subject of whether or not (if P was involved) Libby’s abduction was pre-planned - I swing between spur of the moment/ opportunistic and pre-planned to an extent, as in had recently taken a particular interest in Libby. I also think there is a fair possibility someone else has been involved in concealing Libby.

One reason that I don’t think it was pre-planned is that P did not bother to remove evidence of burglaries, trespassing and voyeurism from his house in the 5 days he had prior to his arrest, and I feel that if he went to efforts to pre-plan an abduction then he would certainly hide anything incriminating in his house. Also, if it is P & Libby in CCTV, I’m sure the pre-planning would involve scoping out an abduction area that wasn’t directly in front of a CCTV camera.

IMO it’s more likely that there is secondary involvement in concealing Libby.

If say the answer to not removing incriminating evidence is he wasnt expecting to be caught and perhaps didn't factor in CCTV.

Why, if you had had a job for five years in Malton where the pay is not substantial, have a wife and child and another on the way, would you move house from York, a 30 min drive to work, to move to Hull to then endure an hour drive to work? I wonder whether the uncanny e-fit in York June 2017 influenced the move?

I suspect the police were already aware he may be a risk, however had underestimated to the extent. I presume his number plate registered under his name popped up this info on their system. I doubt they’ll tell us that tho!

What was the e fit from York?

Hmm im not sure what I mean Stella!

Have LE said theyve recovered those items or are they just a list of what they know went missing from those addresses when the burglaries took place?!

Hmmm. Interesting SVH. I had assumed that was what was in the evidence bags removed but I guess very possible that they came to this info another way! Eg, traced an online sale he made of stolen equipment? Not sure how they’d prove the sex toys/ knickers/ photos though without physically locating them but anything’s possible!

Making him equal parts brazen and lacking in intellect!

I knew it sounds daft but people can be not quite clever enough to know they're not clever enough. It is difficult to get burglary and voyeurism charges without evidence so I'd guess it was taken from his house.

Strontium I know you have gone to such lengths since this morning to give us all references to the bridge etc - and you are amazing with your vids and descriptions, I for one would be lost without you - but this area KING Charles has shown..... could a car stop there? Is it covered by CCTV do you know? Also I was wondering what this flat concreted area ending next to the river below the bridge was constructed for as it seems incongruous right there?
Sorry for the questions.
Quick look on google maps , looks like there is at least one cctv in the bridge covering both lanes of traffic altho it dosnt overlook the layby ,. There is also something up a lampost about 50 meters past the layby which im not sure what it is.
Pics attached.

Attachments

• sutton.jpg
    sutton.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 16
  • sutton2.jpg
    sutton2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 16
  • sutton3.jpg
    sutton3.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 18
Status