Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #9 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they have access to a cadaver dog, they will certainly have let it loose on PR's car. They would not be making any details public at this stage, positive or negative.
I don't know how readily available these dogs are though.
I agree that if they've used them, we wouldn't know and I get the sense that they're only used when essential (police budget wise). As far as I'm concerned, until someone can show me a credible source, the use of cadaver dogs in this investigation is purely speculation, thus far.

I'm beginning to think as someone said above that he's not involved at all but just a pervy small time criminal very unluckily in the wrong place at the wrong time. I just have a hunch that's all. Nothing more. I think if he'd killed her that she'd have been found by now. What if he was telling the truth about her getting in the car and coming on to him? He's good looking and she was tipsy so who knows? Maybe she'd never have come on to him sober but she wasn't sober. Maybe she did get out as he said and someone else with more evil intentions then him came upn her.

There are no sightings of her alone after getting into his car tho. She was very drunk and upset so wouldn't have got very far away. So a body would have been found had she died of hypothermia or fallen into water nearby. There was a massive police presence in the days after and student searches. I'm sure in the days since people have walked dogs or walked around areas she could be.

I doubt very much she'd have come onto him cos I suspect by that time she was cold and scared and wanted to be back home. The circumstances just aren't right even drink. I guess heh looked safe because of his age and I guess he could have pretended to be a taxi driver. Plus he's a man that spies on and frightens women and steals photos and sex toys. How likely is it that fidelity to his wife would make him push her away?

The other scenario has her bumping into one pervert. Getting away and being found by another. That doesn't sound likely. Bear in mind the things he's been charged with are serious and frightening and not easy to get away with. He's no innocent dope.

Not a clue how to upload a pic, but hope this link shows the other side of the bridge. If you can see the posts either side of bridge after barriers? Would these be cameras?

Google Maps

Yes that is the same prob I have trying to upload from Google maps. Spend ages trying to upload and then it's either a different pic altogether or not at all.

Watching this clip again of the friend speaking just after she went missing. He says they had been 'at a friend's house' before she went to the Welly. Wonder which friend and where the house was. I think some here had thought it was the Inglemire student halls, but doesn't sound it?

Not a clue how to upload a pic, but hope this link shows the other side of the bridge. If you can see the posts either side of bridge after barriers? Would these be cameras?

Google Maps

It sounds like you could do with using the snipping tool built into newer versions of Windows. This allows you to "cut" a specific section of say a CCTV camera on Streetview and upload it to any free online image host and then post it in replies here. It is all very easy to do but think writing it down makes it look much harder and more complicated than it really is!......

Below is one of the posts you mention above I think? I'm not 100% but think those are sensors of some kind rather than cameras.

IRhd.png

Do we know if his wife has been questioned?

If LS and PR knew each other and maybe had an 'affair' she could've somehow found out, and maybe did something in revenge? Just a thought.

He's an alleged perv.

I don't buy from public penis flasher to good Samaritan somehow.

Are we victim blaming here??

Also if that's the case why didn't he come forward the next day when it was all over the news instead of waiting till he was arrested?

To give him the benefit of doubt, perhaps he was a tad too busy finding places to stash the contents of a young ladies washbin in’t local cemetery, planting a few battery operated phallus’s in’t nearby allotment and feeding handle-less bags to foxes...allegedly

Possibly, not confirmed

(Please don’t Chesterise me)

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think as someone said above that he's not involved at all but just a pervy small time criminal very unluckily in the wrong place at the wrong time. I just have a hunch that's all. Nothing more. I think if he'd killed her that she'd have been found by now. What if he was telling the truth about her getting in the car and coming on to him? He's good looking and she was tipsy so who knows? Maybe she'd never have come on to him sober but she wasn't sober. Maybe she did get out as he said and someone else with more evil intentions then him came upn her.

I didn’t think it’s been confirmed that he has said about LS getting in the car, have I missed that? I don’t think it’s been confirmed that PR said LS got out either.

If LS and PR knew each other and maybe had an 'affair' she could've somehow found out, and maybe did something in revenge? Just a thought.

I find it highly unlikely they'd have had an affair. There is no way she'd have kept that from her friends

And then she came across him randomly on the night she went missing with no phone or anything

I think it's probably unlikely they had an affair. Her friends would probably know about him and the press would probably divulge that link.

However, he did live bearish to her. If I'd seen a youngish man walking around the neighborhood with a family then he offered to help me in a situation like Libby's, I wouldn't have thought twice about going with him.

If she was in his car, I imagine it was voluntarily, even if anything that might have happened after that was against her will.

One thing I find puzzling is why his sister and mum went to the press.

Maybe it's a culture thing. But you'd think they've of stayed quiet.

Why, if you had had a job for five years in Malton where the pay is not substantial, have a wife and child and another on the way, would you move hvouse from Yo
I suspect the police were already aware he may be a risk, however had underestimated to the extent. I presume his
My guess is that she got in the car willingly and once inside I don't think he would want her to leave, nor would he want the risk of a scene being caused if he allowed her to leave. Perhaps she was so drunk she didn't even realise what was going on?

Perhaps he drove to the park where he knew it would be dark and fewer people around. Here he gathered his thoughts, switched his phone off and then took her somewhere isolated.

If I had to take a guess, she will be found somewhere off the A1079, probably no further north than Bentley or Beverley. He knows that road well and knows that it soon becomes rural. I don't think he would want to venture too far though, so would probably have taken the first or second turning off once it becomes greener.

It sounds like you could do with using the snipping tool built into newer versions of Windows. This allows you to "cut" a specific section of say a CCTV camera on Streetview and upload it to any free online image host and then post it in replies here. It is all very easy to do but think writing it down makes it look much harder and more complicated than it really is!......

Below is one of the posts you mention above I think? I'm not 100% but think those are sensors of some kind rather than cameras.

IRhd.png

Thanks TTWO, yes that is what I was referring to. Surely such a bridge has cameras somewhere though, seems a road busy with traffic?
I appreciate the advice re pics, I've not even been able to get my avatar to load since the last site update, I need lessons !

One thing I find puzzling is why his sister and mum went to the press.

Maybe it's a culture thing. But you'd think they've of stayed quiet.

Think the press went to them and would have been persistent. I had a boyfriend in my 20’s whose sister was killed in a local train crash. The press were like vultures, straight there, constant knocking at the family door, didn’t leave until they got the information about her, it was quite shocking.

Can someone post a link to PR's life in York? Is it the Tadcaster + Selby e-fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman