GUILTY UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, found deceased, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sentence really got to me:

He went on to examine the upper limbs and he noted that there was damage to the knuckles which he thought might be the effect of the hands trailing on the bottom of the river.​

It's just so sad and surreal to think of her body travelling like this, out of place.

@Dotta has there been any reporting in Poland yet now the trial is nearly at an end? I know you mentioned before that there was nothing but wondered if that has changed now there is more info in the public domain?
I can't check it now because today all indepenent media are on strike against government's plan to tax advertisements. All Internet portals are black with info STRIKE:(

This sentence really got to me:

He went on to examine the upper limbs and he noted that there was damage to the knuckles which he thought might be the effect of the hands trailing on the bottom of the river.​

It's just so sad and surreal to think of her body travelling like this, out of place.
The whole thing is heartbreaking. I can't get out of my head is her mum hearing this instead of looking at her graduation photo and hearing about her first job and first 'grown up' house. Just heartbreaking when you think what's gone. A whole life

@Dotta has there been any reporting in Poland yet now the trial is nearly at an end? I know you mentioned before that there was nothing but wondered if that has changed now there is more info in the public domain?
I didn't see anything about this case in polish media ,nothing ,they definitely not fallowing this case

I can't check it now because today all indepenent media are on strike against government's plan to tax advertisements. All Internet portals are black with info STRIKE:(
My polish friends have been quite upset with the new govt :(. Thought they were too linked to the church. As I'm of Irish descent we've often discussed how similar the backgrounds etc.

Why were there any screams, at all, if he was overpowering Libby in her extremely vulnerable state?

Did the rape take that long for the intermittent screams heard?

Why did the screams start so late after arrival if he was blocking her airways?
I also think now that he silenced her in the car when he stopped at ORPF, so that she could not scream at all, then he opened the car door and hauled her out.
All those little distracting details about her retching, undoing her own seatbelt, running a bit, falling over, helping her up etc. - are invented just to create a picture.
It seems he had stalked her for a while and had seen and heard her falling down and screaming on the street, so he knew the possibility even if he had not planned ahead.
But it makes sense to me that having abducted her and taken her there to rape, which I think he did, there would be no way he - or any other rapist for that matter, would want or allow their victim to scream in an outdoor public place, even if it was secluded and dark, and I think that it would involve more that taking a chance on simply putting a hand over the victim's mouth at some stage.

My polish friends have been quite upset with the new govt :(. Thought they were too linked to the church. As I'm of Irish descent we've often discussed how similar the backgrounds etc.
How true Irish friend! Polish people love Emerald Island - our history is so similar. Oh On St Patric Day we all drink Guinness. Cheers!

Last edited:

It will be interesting to see Dotta that, if it is reported in the Polish press, if anyone comes forward with allegations against him from when he lived in Poland?

I didn't see anything about this case in polish media ,nothing ,they definitely not fallowing this case
I kind of hope they aren't. Most of us are here because we found Libby's tale so heartbreaking and feel so sad for her loved ones but PRs poor mum must also be in bits.

I know the lowest of our gutter press hunted her down when he was first arrested and the poor woman looked to be in bits.

So I hope she doesn't have to put up with any extra stress. Libby's mum is living every parents worse nightmare. PRs mum is living what must be close to the second worse

I saw something in polish media for polish people living in UK but not in news in Poland(I think this article was mentioned earlier on this forum)
anyway it is not commented in Poland ,nothing in news ( tbf nothing to be proud so no surprise ;-)
I never understood why people blaming parents of adult "kids" for they behaviour , this woman gave him all what she can, she loves him and I guess brought him up in respect to human life ,she definitely doesn't deserve be hated and blamed for his actions so yes you're right it is ok there is no need for making this case famous in polish media(btw in Poland they don't publish full name of suspect)

Last edited:
I think those who suffer most are the parents. Libby's parents live in torment - real Way of the Cross as I as a Christian feel it. PR's parents live in anguish and shame - they probably blame and ask themselves: *What went wrong? * *What did I do wrongly? Why did my child turn out to be a monster? * As they live in a small village I can only imagine the gossip there - I bet it spread like fire when the British press arrived. For both sets of parents the life ended and suffering will accompany them till their demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme