Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #10 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But don't forget this was earlier hours Friday Morning. They started searching the pond and park Saturday on the Saturday. I believe the police had Spidercam on the Friday when Haworth street was searched. They saw he's car on cctv leaving Haworth and also around Oak rd.

Think it was reported they had spider cam Sunday. Sane day as ITV.

Shes on the wrong side of bev road to get a bus back to welly

Did LS want to get a bus back to the night club? She obviously had money for her taxi fare homewards so was that given to her by one of her friends at the start of that journey or did she already have money on her?

If she did intend to travel back to the night club why a bus? If she needed a taxi she could have easily withdrawn money from a cashpoint at the Clough Road/Beverley Road crossroads? Did she do this?

Another note, Beverley Road looks quite long and straight at this point so she could have conceivably sat on the bench to see a bus coming and then cross the road to catch it.

She may, of course being a student, have been skint and a bus at that point was the only option apart from a nice young man perhaps offering a lift 'on his way home'?

Maybe it was just on the passenger seat.

He picks it up pops it on the floor.

I don't think it's a bag,think it's a coat or a hoody.
I thought that too, at first, but the more I watch the footage, the more it seems that the item was introduced into the car from outside it. Obviously could be completely wrong, of course.

Did LS want to get a bus back to the night club? She obviously had money for her taxi fare homewards so was that given to her by one of her friends at the start of that journey or did she already have money on her?

If she did intend to travel back to the night club why a bus? If she needed a taxi she could have easily withdrawn money from a cashpoint at the Clough Road/Beverley Road crossroads? Did she do this?

Another note, Beverley Road looks quite long and straight at this point so she could have conceivably sat on the bench to see a bus coming and then cross the road to catch it.

She may, of course being a student, have been skint and a bus at that point was the only option apart from a nice young man perhaps offering a lift 'on his way home'?

My guess is she went there to wait for her housemates or other friends to come home. She was very drunk and not thinking straight about timing or things getting colder and darker. In those circumstances at her age and condition I suspect that's what I'd have done. Sober somewhere warm and lit up like the uni library would be safer. But I that's only a guess. Sadly we'll probably never know.

I always assumed it was his 'gym bag' taken out with him in a Pinocchio way "bye, I'm off to the Gym with my gym bag." JMO

Good point - fits with his unseasonal outfit for sure.

Or a tool bag? A bag for his stolen loot?

I wondered about a coat but would you drop your own hoody into a footwell under your passenger's feet though?

I thought I was maybe seeing L's own jacket discarded in the footwell after P 'helped' her out of it - but don't think anyone else was seeing that!

However given L didn't have a bag and P didn't appear to take a bag with him when he disappears offscreen, it's one possible interpretation, albeit it would be a physically awkward thing to do.

Think it was reported they had spider cam Sunday. Sane day as ITV.
50 officers and 200 cadets searched earlier Friday i'm sure they would've found the cctv from Haworth that morning.?

50 officers and 200 cadets searched earlier Friday i'm sure they would've found the cctv from Haworth that morning.?

Just going on what was reported.

I think it's pretty obvious they have other CCTV showing events on Howarth St, maybe they got that earlier?

Not If she got out unharmed it isn't.

Say you offered someone a lift......you dropped them off somewhere safe and sound....but they don't end up home.

Surely you can't be done for kidnap lol.

I'm never giving anyone a lift again on that basis, they can walk.

And maybe thats exactly what he is saying. Simply that he gave her a lift and he doesn't know what happened afterwards. Without the evidence of harm the police can't prove it one way or the other. They need to find her

Last edited:
No slashed stomach? Prosecute her for time wasting.
Next!

I must say I did think the 'victim's' words in the original article ("this could have been avoided had I not been out alone") read strangely to me - like a Victorian cautionary tale told to young ladies.

I wonder if her motives were misguided but sincere in that she thought she could be protecting future Libbys via her fiction. Or maybe she's just disturbed/an attention seeker.

Apparently the Welly club paid for her taxi home.

And maybe thats exactly what he is saying. Simply that he gave her a lift and he doesn't know what happened afterwards. Without the evidence of harm the police can't prove it one way or the other. They need her to find her.

It looks to me to be some sort of floppy item (rather than a small gym bag with trainers etc in). I too assumed it was some sort of jacket.

Just looked on the website and if the gym he uses is on Clough Road it closes at 10pm weekday nights so bit dodgy trying yo use that as an excuse.

Apparently the Welly club paid for her taxi home.

That's actually v impressive if true - I hadn't read that anywhere.

Might be important to know if this is their policy in cases where someone has no cash - could explain L's real vulnerability and hopelessness in bench if she had neither keys nor cash?

But at what point does he take it with him before returning to the car with his passenger and why?

Bear in mind the preceding 10 minutes of him being parked there aren’t shown then the bit we see jumps from a few seconds after 00:00 to 2 mins something then jumps again to 5 mins something. The bag could have been removed from the boot at any one of those points and placed to the rear of the car/grabbed out of frame before going onto Bev Rd

That's actually v impressive if true - I hadn't read that anywhere.

Might be important to know if this is their policy in cases where someone has no cash - could explain L's real vulnerability and hopelessness in bench if she had neither keys nor cash?

Why would she go out to a club with no cash? Unless her friends were going to buy her drinks?

Bear in mind the preceding 10 minutes of him being parked there aren’t shown then the bit we see jumps from a few seconds after 00:00 to 2 mins something then jumps again to 5 mins something. The bag could have been removed from the boot at any one of those points and placed to the rear of the car/grabbed out of frame before going onto Bev Rd

That's very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member