Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lots of left hand smokers...there are lots of silver hatchback cars.

As far as we know Libby never drank in the Nags Head.

LE have much more evidence than the Howarth St CCTV so I think we can assume there are no links to Claudia Lawrence.

The only thing Libby and Claudia have in common is they have not been found yet.

You may as well throw Madeline McCann in the mix as well seen as she is still missing.

We do also have Renata Antczak missing in Hull, also without trace.

My first post here, have been following the case since week one of investigation...

Thanks for videos and pictures that som of you uploaded (@Strontium69 and others too). As a non local I would hardly be able to imagine the feel of the park area without them...I think we all agree that whoever was hanging out in there past Midnight in -5*C temperatures would be hardly on a random/casual evening walk...

My question for you all is this:
Given that LE have been seen using thermo vision equipment to search sheds and area surrounding PR house (at least thats what MSM reported, inclusing pictures), is it possible that they think PR didnt take LS into the park that night at all?

Im suggesting is there a possibility that LE have CCTV or other good reason to believe suspect picked her up in his car and drove off....then perhaps lost track of LS (where/when she left car/under what circumstances etc.)...hence the searches of sheds with thermovision cameras? In case he stashed her somewhere near his house and she was held captive....? Then perhaps had a footage of PR (given he is the suspect at all) taking some evidence into the park to dispose off - hence the specific areas searched????

Not sure Im making sense here but would love to hear your opinions...

I personally cant help but think that a perpetrator would go through so much trouble/risk of dragging victim away into that park so far and on such a cold night and then not even leave any traces at all.... especially given that it was most likely opportunistic crime. If it is true that potential suspect's (PR) family wasnt around their house at the time of disappearance I think - provided he is guilty at all- he would much more likely take her into his house that night (familiar environment plus privacy) rather than some spooky park full of foxes/drag addicts dont you think guys?

I believe that he only went into park to dispose of potential evidence (not body). Most likely LS clothing as police seemed to have unsuccessfully searched for something there specifocally and when searches stopped they released replicas of her clothing in public appeal..???

Sorry editing to add one more detail: neighbours on PR street have been all sent out letters from LE asking whether they saw/heard anything unusual on the night in question....to me that indicates that LE have reason to believe LS might have been brought into PR (if suspect) house that night and then vanish from there...?

Last edited:
Losing track of this thread- page 111! Is there not going to be a new thread?

What's the spec on Claudia Lawrence in connection to this? And left handedness? If man in car you are saying is left handed, then seems different person to the person who was seen committing the offences currently in custody over as it would appear he is right hand dominant...*cough* !

Losing track of this thread- page 111! Is there not going to be a new thread?

What's the spec on Claudia Lawrence in connection to this? And left handedness? If man in car you are saying is left handed, then seems different person to the person who was seen committing the offences currently in custody over as it would appear he is right hand dominant...*cough* !
CL has nothing to do with this at all.

New poster has suggested a link when there is none.

I cant answer but I like the thinking of trying to tie to maybe another case but if we assume PR is the person that took LS in his car then 10 years ago, he would be 14 years old back then. He is 24 now.

Seems a little young to be involved with the other case but you never know I guess.
PR was living in Poland 10 years ago. He moved to York about 5 years ago from Poland not 10 years ago when Claudia Lawrence disappeared.

I may be incorrect, but I believe that posters have looked at the Mecca Bingo cctv positioning and said it only seemed to cover Mecca car park area, not outside this?

Maybe these large shopping/distribution centres concentrate their cctv coverage on their own property - IDK ? If they do, then cctv of the lane or roadway outside might not be available.
I did point out a while back mecca cctv is pointing at the carpark but i also thought it might catch the individuals near oak park rd entrance as its pointing that way, this assumes its working of course and as alfiedug has mentioned there may be cctv from smyths too.

I think it's to much time between the last sighting of Libby and the two people in the CCTV for it to be Libby and the Abductor.

Can you expand on that? We don't know what she was doing in that intervening period as there are gaps.- unless of course the police know more that they haven't divulged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member