Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it seems the complete opposite of what I'm saying ..because I do feel that CCTV is very relevant..the police did not release it though .. even though we can "assume" the police allowed its release.
A further difference is that with that CCTV they stated it could be libby...if they thought one of the people seen on oak rd was with libby they would have said

I don't think if they thought one of the people on oak road CCTV was Libby they would say at all...the complete opposite in fact.

I think they would want a witness to come forward to say it was Libby not state it themselves.

This stretch of Oak Road is entirely unpaved and unlit until it reaches the park's main entrance at Beresford Avenue. In places, it was quite boggy underfoot. The playing fields are open to the left, and the occasional house has a back gate which opens out onto it.
Er is that a white trainer I see lying discarded!

Those were my thoughts exactly. Maybe I'm overanalysing it, but I thought there was something weird about the grey-tracksuited person's movements - it looks to me like they're dragging the person beside them.
When I look at that cctv of the 2 people together it looks like the walking person is dragging a body which is being dragged along the ground. It looks like something long and dark behind him moving along the ground. Libby was wearing all black that night and what is being dragged is all black. I remember quite a while ago someone suggested the black thing moving behind could be a dog but it isn't moving freely like a dog would be it looks like something being dragged along the ground.

It looks like something long and dark behind him moving along the ground. Libby was wearing all black that night and what is being dragged is all black.

That's a shadow. I'm always having to drag one around too.

Seriously though, the person is illuminated against a fence, which makes their shadow appear irregular. That's what is giving it that 'dragged' effect.

I'm struggling to see the second person, the one furthest from camera, in that CCTV footage. I can see the shadows and the pale trousered person but I can't make out the other person at all. They are almost only distinguishable by their shadow.

That's a shadow. I'm always having to drag one around too.

Seriously though, the person is illuminated against a fence, which makes their shadow appear irregular. That's what is giving it that 'dragged' effect.
I agree it's a shadow but the person in front never ever moves he's head or body not once all threw the walk.Look at the person nearer to the fence you will see there head move forwards and backwards all the time and body. Pause play all the time and you will see. Like a drunken person

Attachments

• I3dRTa5O.jpeg
    I3dRTa5O.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 76
When I look at that cctv of the 2 people together it looks like the walking person is dragging a body which is being dragged along the ground. It looks like something long and dark behind him moving along the ground. Libby was wearing all black that night and what is being dragged is all black. I remember quite a while ago someone suggested the black thing moving behind could be a dog but it isn't moving freely like a dog would be it looks like something being dragged along the ground.

It's a shadow!!

Nobody is going to drag a body along the ground.

Sorry Vermont i should have seen you had responded already before I chimed in

It's a wild, windy day out there. I've just walked the length of Oak Road, so there's some pictures coming up. For clarity and ease of quoting, I'll spread them over a few posts. I'd planned to walk more, but I'm not feeling 100%. There'll inevitably be some overlap with @Strontium69's videos.

I have to say, walking by spidercam and the Haworth St bench evokes an uneasy feeling. I'm sure any of you who have been by have felt similar. Even during the day, the street is practically a car park. The only place you could conceivably pull in is by the dropped curb right in front of the camera. Again, it feels like so much in this case has been due to a chance chain of events.

Here's the route I took:

I passed the bench for the first time since it happened today in car. I was actually stopped at the crossing opposite the bus stop. It was a sad, heavy heart feeling :(.

Can I go back to one of my questions regarding handedness: does the way that the spider cam smoker take his tobacco out and start rolling suggest a left handed smoker?

And in general does the man in this Claudia Lawrence video
Or the car in these videos have an resemblence to the Libby Squire incident?

CCTV Lime Court St John Uni Clip3

It is nearly exactly ten years since Claudia Lawrence disappeared. I read somewhere that preditors and anniversaries go together.

I am not from Brighton I am afraid.

It's a shadow!!

Nobody is going to drag a body along the ground.

Sorry Vermont i should have seen you had responded already before I chimed in

No, it's fine, and you're right.

Michael Myers can nonchalantly drag a body behind him without breaking stride, but he's a powerful, 6'8, refuse-to-die, meta man! For most people, it would take a lot of effort - you'd likely have to get low and drag it backwards to make use of powerful quad and gluteal muscles...and I'm giving this too much time.

This stretch of Oak Road is entirely unpaved and unlit until it reaches the park's main entrance at Beresford Avenue. In places, it was quite boggy underfoot. The playing fields are open to the left, and the occasional house has a back gate which opens out onto it.

Replying as I'm catching up so might see this answered later. There is a disgarded trainer in that photo. Did you inspect it? Anything like we think spidercam man was wearing (or PR in his photo)?

Edit - seen this has been noticed by a few and responded to

Last edited:
Can I go back to one of my questions regarding handedness: does the way that the spider cam smoker take his tobacco out and start rolling suggest a left handed smoker?

It is nearly exactly ten years since Claudia Lawrence disappeared. I read somewhere that preditors and anniversaries go together.

Hello James!

Welcome !

Not sure I can see he’s left handed.

Interesting info re Claudia Lawrence case but I really don’t see the connection to LS. Claudia disappeared on about 18 March whereas Ls disappeared 1/2/19. Really don’t thin this is the same perpetrator. I think the police have their guy - just need the proof IMHO.

There are lots of left hand smokers...there are lots of silver hatchback cars.

As far as we know Libby never drank in the Nags Head.

LE have much more evidence than the Howarth St CCTV so I think we can assume there are no links to Claudia Lawrence.

The only thing Libby and Claudia have in common is they have not been found yet.

You may as well throw Madeline McCann in the mix as well seen as she is still missing.

I cant answer but I like the thinking of trying to tie to maybe another case but if we assume PR is the person that took LS in his car then 10 years ago, he would be 14 years old back then. He is 24 now.

Seems a little young to be involved with the other case but you never know I guess.

No, it's fine, and you're right.

Michael Myers can nonchalantly drag a body behind him without breaking stride, but he's a powerful, 6'8, refuse-to-die, meta man! For most people, it would take a lot of effort - you'd likely have to get low and drag it backwards to make use of powerful quad and gluteal muscles...and I'm giving this too much time.

Me thinks you have practised this :D

Difficult to tell I'd say. I used to smoke roll ups (nearly 9 months without a *advertiser censored* thank god) but I rolled the opposite way to a usual right handed smoker. Everyone has their preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper