Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some days Websleuths is tougher than others, and today has been one of those days.

On to the next chapter, tomorrow.
after being on websleuths for the last few years I've learned not to get to emotionaly involved in cases now , at least the family will now have some kind of closure now and they will be able to lay her to rest unlike so many other families of missing persons,

Have been silently following since the first thread. What a tragic outcome for Libby’s family and the news we were all dreading.

I have felt particularly overwhelmed by certain individuals here that have spent hours explaining, researching, linking, photographing, etc etc to try and get to the bottom of this case. You have shown nothing but selflessness and I want to send my love to you all.

Rest in peace gorgeous Libby x

As the public start thinking about flowers and memorials and ways to mark Libby's life, please consider making a donation to the RNLI for all the amazing work they do as one of the most valuable and selfless charity organisations out there. I imagine those guys will have been looking out for Libby all this time, just as invested in the case as we all are. What they saw yesterday doesn't bear thinking about.

You can make a donation in Libby's name here
Donate to the RNLI and help save lives at sea

Or text RNLI to 70300 to make an automatic £5 donation (adds to your phone bill, UK only)

Does anyone recall where the tenfoot alley the police were searching with infrared cameras was?

That was Beresford Avenue. Most of the MSM images were of the rear of houses on Ormonde Ave.

I think it might be respectful (and healthy) to leave speculation alone for a while, but I don't mind answering objective questions about the area etc if people still have them.

As the public start thinking about flowers and memorials and ways to mark Libby's life, please consider making a donation to the RNLI for all the amazing work they do as one of the most valuable and selfless charity organisations out there. I imagine those guys will have been looking out for Libby all this time, just as invested in the case as we all are. What they saw yesterday doesn't bear thinking about.

You can make a donation in Libby's name here
Donate to the RNLI and help save lives at sea

Or text RNLI to 70300 to make an automatic £5 donation (adds to your phone bill, UK only)

Brill idea Cags, flowers are lovely but this is so much more useful and a fantastic cause.

It will be forever 'Libby's Bench'
The next time I get to go to Hull I will lay flowers there. I just feel so heartbroken that poor Libby will never graduate from the city it was said she loved. Her devastated friends and family are in my head and in my heart. Oh Libby I am so sorry this happened to you

This post is placed randomly...
Not in reply to any specific posts...

I am "hearing" that a theory of suicide is "distasteful"...
not to be entertained... Etc....

I am fully aware of the stigma attached to suicide....

However...
As someone who has worked in the mental health field...
With a Masters in Psychology...
And who has quite intimate experiences with persons contemplating suicide...

I have a strong desire to dispel this stigma...
As I think it is time to dispel the stigma of ANY mental health illnesses...

Reasons for this stance are:

1.) Investigations of missing/deceased persons can (and ARE) impeded when important information is not revealed to LE regarding "signs", evidence, etc. of a possible suicide...
Revelations which could assist in a more timely location of the missing person...
Even a PREVENTION of an ultimate death of that person...

2.) Persons with suicidal ideation are people who are experiencing much pain and anguish...
And who need society's help...
Rather than opposition...

My hope is that eventually mental illness will be treated by society as any PHYSICAL ailment is...

Believe me...
NO ONE WANTS to become so desperate that suicide seems to be "the only way out" of mental/emotional suffering...

This is all JMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member