Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though they have closure in the sense she has been found I can’t begin to imagine what the family are going through, last time they saw her she was happily singing away in the car up to Hull with them, now they are identifying her body, just sounds unreal, beyond worst nightmares

Please STOP discussing scratches. That information is hearsay / rumor, both of which are against Websleuths policies. If someone finds a link to MSM or LE to that affect, then it can be discussed.

No link, no post.

<modsnipped no link to substantiate> There’s plenty of holes to fill in this case and I don’t think the police have had a clear idea of what has happened but let’s not make it harder by inventing evidence

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m early fifties now with a son going to be 19 on Saturday. All the hope I have for him. I can’t imagine how I would live with that being taken away from me. My thoughts go to Libby’s family.

Life is strange. Why should I get 50 odd years but that poor girl doesn’t even get to start out on life?

All we can ever do is try and be the best we can and help each other whilst we are here.

Thank you. I've been trying to go through all the MSM links, there's so many of them with similar headlines.

I know most people are convinced it's Libby and PR in the Haworth street cobweb CCTV but I've never been convinced..and numerous newspapers have stated she was last seen on Beresford Avenue. It could be shoddy reporting or it could be that they have more info than we do.
Anytime someone tried pointing out that her last known sighting released by MSM/police wasn't on the Haworth bench/CCTV it got ignored or dismissed and I don't entirely know why?

I really don't think police would have allowed ITV to release the cobweb CCTV if it was important to this case.

"She was last seen on adjacent Beresford Avenue at just after midnight before disappearing"
Libby Squire disappearance: 'Eerie' screaming heard as student vanishes

"She was last spotted on an adjacent street, Beresford Avenue, just after midnight."
Father-of-two's home raided over student Libby Squire's disappearance | Metro News

And the police themselves say Libby was last seen on Beresford and even circled it on this page -
Libby Squire – witnesses sought on CCTV footage | Humberside Police

It could possible be her in his car but the search of the alley suggests to me she was on foot.
I've always thought it looked like a man getting into the passenger side on the Haworth st CCTV

Could pr and someone else have tried to persuade Libby to get into the car and failed. Then she could have wondered off down Beresford and they could have followed after her in the car?

while they stayed at the club and partied the night away Libby was on her own and in trouble with no one around to help her.

Please remember that Libby's family and friends might be using this forum. I am sure that comments like this won't be helpful or comforting and definitely are not necessary at a time like this.

Libby's friends will be feeling unimaginable grief right now. If I was one of her friends and I read your comment I would feel sick to my stomach. Please do try to choose your words carefully.

I've always thought it looked like a man getting into the passenger side on the Haworth st CCTV

Could pr and someone else have tried to persuade Libby to get into the car and failed. Then she could have wondered off down Beresford and they could have followed after her in the car?
Why would PR hold the door open for another man?

Please remember that Libby's family and friends might be using this forum. I am sure that comments like this won't be helpful or comforting and definitely are not necessary at a time like this.

Libby's friends will be feeling unimaginable grief right now. If I was one of her friends and I read your comment I would feel sick to my stomach. Please do try to choose your words carefully.

I think you're right, I'm going to revise it now. I am quite an outspoken person but I am not here or out to offend.

Why would PR hold the door open for another man?
I have no idea, I'm still confused as to what that movement is before the person gets in the passenger side. I just can't work out what it could be?
What we're the main suggestions, a coat being out over the seat or something thrown into the back or the car?

Been out all evening and just heard the 11 o'clock news driving home. Very relieved to hear Libby has been found. Not much to add to what others are saying tonight but like you, I feel very invested in this case, even though I'm not totally clear why, and hope the police can get some answers as to how she died. Feels like a collective exhalation of breath on here.

Long time lurker here.

Just want to send my condolences to every one who has been so concerned about Libby, her family and friends.

It is tragic but also a miracle that she has been found after so many weeks, when she most probably died and in the water since that night. Now she is finally home.

I hope the other miracle will be, there is evidence on her to uncover the truth of what had happened to her. If someone had harmed her, justice is badly needed.

RIP

RIP Libby.
Another young woman lost in her prime. Its not fair.

Gosh...its been a really, really sad week here seeing all of these 'Found Deceased' posts. Another thread with hope lost.

I am thankful the family has an opportunity to say goodbye, but boy does my heart feel heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne