Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just got back from taking flowers to Libbys bench. It brought a tear to my eye. So sad to think of what happened that night. A few other people also brought flowers whilst we were there. We walked down Haworth street and it was quite chilling to think of someone sat down there walking up and down keeping an eye on libby at the bench possibly until the coast was clear.

I've just got back from taking flowers to Libbys bench. It brought a tear to my eye. So sad to think of what happened that night. A few other people also brought flowers whilst we were there. We walked down Haworth street and it was quite chilling to think of someone sat down there walking up and down keeping an eye on libby at the bench possibly until the coast was clear.
Yep very hard to take. I keep thinking about everything that went wrong for her that night but ultimately none of it should have mattered because ultimately she should have been safe. Just cos one evil @@@@@@@ couldn't control himself so many lives destroyed. Libby herself with her whole life to live, her parents, boyfriend and family whose lives will never be the same. Her poor friends who'll always feel guilty even tho they shouldn't and even grey beard who'll always wonder should he have stayed. The only person who should feel guilty probably won't.

I read that as fishing line initially.

Locally we've had a problem with illegal fishing. Is it possible there are any well known fishing sites that PR might use rather than legal licensed ones
If he's a criminal I can't see him joining a fishing club, that's for sure. He may well fish illegally in legal licensed sites. Like Oak Playing fields pond, for example.

I’m a bit lost lol

Do you think the electrical company gave the footage to ITV without LE’s permission because they were “fuming” at police not releasing it?
I really can't work it out, but yes, it does sound like some kind of justification for giving it to ITV.

ITV released the Haworth footage on 8th Feb, so I reckon the firm may have passed it to police late on Sunday 3 Feb or Monday 4 Feb, if, by the time of its media release, police had had it "nearly a week". (Just my theory, not gospel!)

This timing might account for the early house searches on Haworth (reported by Hull Live on 2 and 3 Feb), if the police didn't yet have evidence she'd entered a car, and could only see her disappear around the corner from existing CCTV.
This is logical, yes.

Just googled the case that I mentioned happened not far from where I live - it was back in 2000 it happened and he was jailed for 7 years in 2001. I remember it like it was only yesterday. She died during a sex act and he panicked and disposed of her body. He was originally charged with murder but was found guilty of a reduced charge or culpable homicide.

Interesting case you mention Coach. Do you have a name please?

He's dumb enough to have left them either in his house or in his boot I think. I've got a mat in my boot, there's a large space under it where the tyre should be.
I've got a small child and my girlfriend never puts the buggy in the boot ever, it's always me because the buggy was quite heavy! I don't even think she's ever been in the boot! So he could have hidden things in there without her seeing I think.

Unless she had her own car or did not drive and he was very controlling, saying no one goes near my car, EVER, with two children and a wife, I picture groceries in the boot/trunk, etc. and her occasionally using it or getting groceries out, etc. That being said, hiding his stolen sex toys in their home would be just as risky... And it could be in the spare tire hole under the mat...

This is my first comment, I have been reading this case for some weeks but have not commented. I have to say it is such a respectful thread, I have seen those that are just the opposite, a few have their opinion and that is that and no one else is allowed theirs. I reading for weeks have seen no such thing here.

The only thing I have seen was with regard to Otto. And it was not over the top nor was it outright disrespectful as I have seen on other cases against anyone with other thoughts. People simply asked if he had read the threads and so forth. I would like though to add that I have seen him on other cases and he is a very good mapper, very interested in the cases, and is not a troll. From my experience and what I have seen to date anyhow.

On an entirely different note, seeing what looked like drone footage of the estuary to the park was notable. It seemed like it took forever just by video to travel that, with a lot of bends, a lot of buildings and I thought no way did her body make it that damned far. It looked narrow when comparing it to the buildings alongside. Yet with rain, tide and depth, who knows...

Entirely jmo.

ETA: I meant this case, not threads. It has a very respectful vibe between posters. :)

But he'd have to return with fish... at least some of the time, surely?
You can get a whole rainbow trout at Morrisons for a good price! Put it in an ice cooler and you can pretend you've just caught it!
I'm not sure if they're local to the pond I'm the playing fields but it doesn't matter if his wife isn't some kind of fish expert!

Google Graham Coutts, he's in jail for a sex act that went wrong.

Would this be the one Coach referred to? The dates seem different? I think I watched a doc on Graham Coutts some time ago.

Unless she had her own car or did not drive and he was very controlling, saying no one goes near my car, EVER, with two children and a wife, I picture groceries in the boot/trunk, etc. and her occasionally using it or getting groceries out, etc. That being said, hiding his stolen sex toys in their home would be just as risky... And it could be in the spare tire hole under the mat...

This is my first comment, I have been reading this case for some weeks but have not commented. I have to say it is such a respectful thread, I have seen those that are just the opposite, a few have their opinion and that is that and no one else is allowed theirs. I reading for weeks have seen no such thing here.

The only thing I have seen was with regard to Otto. And it was not over the top nor was it outright disrespectful as I have seen on other cases against anyone with other thoughts. People simply asked if he had read the threads and so forth. I would like though to add that I have seen him on other cases and he is a very good mapper, very interested in the cases, and is not a troll. From my experience and what I have seen to date anyhow.

On an entirely different note, seeing what looked like drone footage of the estuary to the park was notable. It seemed like it took forever just by video to travel that, with a lot of bends, a lot of buildings and I thought no way did her body make it that damned far. It looked narrow when comparing it to the buildings alongside. Yet with rain, tide and depth, who knows...

Entirely jmo.

ETA: I meant this case, not threads. It has a very respectful vibe between posters. :)
With regards to the boot of his car - we never heard for definite that that's where he kept the stolen sex toys. Where he stored them isn't in the public domain via MSM or LE. He could have stored them in the loft for all we know.

We also know very little about his relationship with his wife. We have very odd comments from his mum via MSM but nothing concrete. She wasn't at his court appearances. So she may or may not have known about the stolen sex toys?

You can get a whole rainbow trout at Morrisons for a good price! Put it in an ice cooler and you can pretend you've just caught it!
I'm not sure if they're local to the pond I'm the playing fields but it doesn't matter if his wife isn't some kind of fish expert!
Lol, I hadn't thought of that - just buy one from Morrisons.

Thinking about his 'hobbies'... I guess flashing doesn't take that long ('just popping out for a bag of crisps - want anything?') and burglary is all about speed, so he may not need to have an alibi for where he's been. As for the spoils of his enterprises, he might just tell his wife his pal at work gave him the Playsation controller, speaker, phone or whatever and ... ew.... it's possible he 'recycles' the (cough) other items as special presents for them to play with together. If guilty, the man has no morals whatsoever, so nothing would surprise me.

Entirely jmo.

The drone footage makes me think he put Libby into the river closer to the Humber than the park. I can't discount the idea of an accomplice. Nor can I discount the idea that the accomplice could be in the Croda / Oak Road cctv. Those are just my opinions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member