Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing that's going to hard for her mum. Is in the years to come Libby's anniversary is going to fall on Mothers Day :(

Won't her date of death be 2nd Feb. though? Surely it won't be 7 weeks later, when she was found? Mother's Day never falls in early February.

What did you see the first time mommy? And what do you see differently now?

I remember discussing i didnt think she looked drunk, when i watched it yesterday i thought she clearly did. (I feel bad saying that given the discussion tonight and i know it doesnt/shouldnt really make a difference). I know there was a light frost but she was picking her feet up in the exaggerated fashion a drunk person often does and stumbled into the barriers around her, in contrast to the movement of others. Again this isnt meant to be offensive, apologies if anyone finds it that way, merely an observation.

@vermont, Is this your long lost reference to the dad who is a retired policeman?
“Then we heard the slamming of a door. It sounded like a wooden door or a garden gate. “It was just very odd,” added the woman, a Hull University graduate whose dad is a retired policeman."
If so it's part of the witness statements section at page 1 of this thread. I don't know how significant this statement is given the description of a woman's scream nearby , sounding to be under attack, and male voices also nearby at 12:30 in Heathcote Street close to Libby's residence.

No, unfortunately not.

I'm wondering if it was from a HDM live blog, along with the neighbour questionnaires. They were selectively condensed into a 'Everything that happened on day x' each evening, and then taken offline.

I remember discussing i didnt think she looked drunk, when i watched it yesterday i thought she clearly did. (I feel bad saying that given the discussion tonight and i know it doesnt/shouldnt really make a difference). I know there was a light frost but she was picking her feet up in the exaggerated fashion a drunk person often does and stumbled into the barriers around her, in contrast to the movement of others. Again this isnt meant to be offensive, apologies if anyone finds it that way, merely an observation.

Thank you for explaining. I don't think it's offensive at all. I appreciate your observations

What did you see the first time mommy? And what do you see differently now?
I watched it again the other day too (looking for the retired policeman thing) and I still don’t see a hammered person.
Certainly not on a level that would correlate with what was reported so soon after her getting out the taxi,

I watched it again the other day too (looking for the retired policeman thing) and I still don’t see a hammered person.
Certainly not on a level that would correlate with what was reported so soon after her getting out the taxi,

Same. From the cctv at the welly, I’m thinking she must have deteriorated quite quickly in the taxi as I don’t think she looks too unstable in the footage.
I know quite a few occasions where I’ve been out drinking and feeling okay, but add in a taxi ride and I’ve all of a sudden felt awful.

How long would the taxi ride from the welly to home be ?

Same. From the cctv at the welly, I’m thinking she must have deteriorated quite quickly in the taxi as I don’t think she looks too unstable in the footage.
I know quite a few occasions where I’ve been out drinking and feeling okay, but add in a taxi ride and I’ve all of a sudden felt awful.

How long would the taxi ride from the welly to home be ?

5-10 mins

What I will say is her friends (in her head) rejected her by carrying on their night out without her and sending her home. At that point she may well have been in the head space of any attention and chance to carry on is viable.
Her friends hadn't rejected her they'd put her in a safe taxi. Even in her drunken state she'd have known that. I don't think what you are suggesting is remotely viable.

I suggest looking at PRs alleged history is more relevant than Libby's.

Her friends hadn't rejected her they'd put her in a safe taxi. Even in her drunken state she'd have known that. I don't think what you are suggesting is remotely viable.

When she approached the friend in the Welly CCTV. I’m not getting bad vibes.
In her position I’d be annoyed with myself but likely insist her friends had a good night, see you later. Kind of thing.

I believe Humberside Police have a lot to answer for.....due to the huge rise in violent/sexual crime in January compared with last years figures. I strongly believe they should have issued a very stern warning advising females not to travel around on their own due to the amount of unsavoury characters hanging around. Hull doesn’t seem like a very safe place at the moment.
Ditto the University. Students tend not to read local news so wouldn't have seen things like the cartoon efit. They should have been warned.

You took my comments out of context and I was replying to others who had suggested changes in law and how to look after people. I don’t disagree the culprit needs to be looked at. But I stand by, she will have felt her night was cut off prematurely.

Please feel free to clarify why it is not remotely viable?

Ditto the University. Students tend not to read local news so wouldn't have seen things like the cartoon efit. They should have been warned.

I think when the full details start to come out the police will be in for some criticism (rightly or wrongly) ive seen posts on SM (relating to the other charges) already filled with criticism.

I suggest looking at PRs alleged history is more
relevant than Libby's.

Discussing different theories here is what makes this such a great forum.
We all are different personalities with different life experiences and so often we think how we would feel and what we would do in similar circumstances.
Putting my self in the same situation as
Libby and being put in a taxi home on my own when my friends were still out having fun would have pissed me off. I would not have thought I was drunk.

That can’t have happened, she didn’t enter the house and her phone was inside. She didn’t message them. I tried to find the time she noticed and returned home and thought it was about 1.30ish, but all those reports have been lost in the google jumble. That was still 1/ 2 hours after she left, although early enough that if they had a system- as I previously posted she wouldn’t have got in a taxi to try and meet up with them.
The club didn't shut until really late but by 1.12 Libby's friends were posting that she was missing. She got home at 11.30. They'd have given her time to call them. I'd guess they'd start calling her then. From times when I've panicked because people haven't called to say they're home safe I keep calling in case they're in the loo or something for about 30 minutes.

Then they'd have to have got themselves home and probably spent time looking for her before posting. So I think they were worrying about her very early on and seeing her not being there or phoning them as very out of character.

I suspect she decided to head to the campus to use other friends phones. Sadly I suspect Haworth is a well used short cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman