Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the fact that she will have disappeared off the street CCTV at the same time and location as these guys got in that car....

So why haven't the MSM/LE said that it is LS getting into the car? They always seem to say "it is believed that LS is in this (Spidercam) footage".

Again, I really do wonder why the street/bench cam hasn't been made public... Maybe there's something in it that LE doesn't want the public/PR/any other potential suspects to know about.

I've been looking on StreetView to try and find all cameras that could/would be able to see the bench area. I strongly believe that the best candidate for this would be the bus lane cameras. Does anyone know where the camera is near bench?

Also as I said earlier, bench area would have been very poorly lit and LS was wearing dark clothing - would have been fairly difficult to see what was going on if we factor in the typical poor quality images of CCTV, and particularly, traffic cameras.

Hi Woolybear :)
Thanks for having a look and a good think about it all. I was really amazed at how close the water is in that spot, and assumed it would be easy to drive there from Oak Road playing fields, ie, along Clough Rd, right along Mount Pleasant Road, left onto Heddon Road, then right onto Paull Road. But I know it all looks very different on a map compared to the actual reality! Those look like main roads, but I guess not?
I was under the impression there was going to be a high tide a few hours after Libby was on the bench, no? If so, wouldn't the water wash up against the muddy shore and carry anything back into the river's current?

Hi again Winterbells - you know, you could be on to something - one of these images is from Google Street view which seems to indicate the road would have been less frequented, even though there are some houses near. The other two are the same general area from Geograph and it does look as though the water is deeper there than I remember. Have to avoid getting snagged on the groynes though

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 736932_78859077.jpg
    736932_78859077.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 736936_86dec63e.jpg
    736936_86dec63e.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 30
So why haven't the MSM/LE said that it is LS getting into the car? They always seem to say "it is believed that LS is in this (Spidercam) footage".

Again, I really do wonder why the street/bench cam hasn't been made public... Maybe there's something in it that LE doesn't want the public/PR/any other potential suspects to know about.

Because if and when it goes to court
It could jeopardise a fair trial.

IMO, I think the first time we see him walking towards the car, clicking his keys to unlock the car and then sitting in the driver door facing out he is returning from already been near Libby, either assessing the situation, talking to her, etc, and then he returned to his car to contemplate his plan.
Absolutely my theory.

IMO the Street cam sees her , then moves off and when it goes back , she’s gone. His car is out of view of that camera.

I am trawling through MSN and can’t find either the quote from the resident around how two men appeared to share the car (I am certain I read this, I remember exactly where I was when I read it) and I also can’t find the list of 7 questions which where sent to Raglan residents referencing “do you know who owned the car/ did anyone else use it? Who lived in the house etc etc. I’m still looking but it does appear at the moment like articles relating to someone else using car may have been removed IMO

I was JUST going to mention those questions to residents. Because I’m sure the car was queried. Who used it, whether it had been cleaned or possibly even who had been staying at his address recently? Can you no longer find the question list? That IS odd.

Ask yourself instead why it would be made public? During an investigation the police only release info if they think the public can help with certain things. If not, they won't show us anything. They have no obligation to inform or entertain the public.

I was JUST going to mention those questions to residents. Because I’m sure the car was queried. Who used it, whether it had been cleaned or possibly even who had been staying at his address recently? Can you no longer find the question list? That IS odd.

I can see the questions and specifically the car one referenced in subheaders on Google, but when I open the article - it’s gone! The questionnaire is mentioned but the actual list of questions isn’t. I know I read them!

IMO the Street cam sees her , then moves off and when it goes back , she’s gone. His car is out of view of that camera.

I’m inclined to agree paddy. I think it shows her interaction with grey beard, shows her on the bench (last sighting) but when the camera turns back again ... she’s gone. Unfortunate for PR that he’s parked right in front of spider cam. They got that footage fast.

I’m inclined to agree paddy. I think it shows her interaction with grey beard, shows her on the bench (last sighting) but when the camera turns back again ... she’s gone. Unfortunate for PR that he’s parked right in front of spider cam. They got that footage fast.[/QUOTE

Exactly , they were able to isolate the roads either side of her last sighting / disappearance otherwise spider cam would never have been looked at. They looked close at that street and all its cams because she disappeared off the main road camera there.....

To be honest, we can't even be sure that PR and LS were definitely the people seen in the Spidercam footage, we can just assume based on what we know of LS's last known position at that time.

And the fact our incredible car expert HTNick matched the car in spider cam to the one police took from PRs home. As I recall he offered his services to Hull LE who seemed keen. Did anything come of that @hitthenick ?

The Hull park which could hold clues to Libby Squire's disappearance

Here is the link. White tent was confirmed in relation to LS investigation. I hope whatever they DID find was important. It can only have been to shield evidence from the media? They didnt errect any other tent that i recall seeing, when it was first announced i thought it meant they had found her because thats not sonething they usually do unless they have found a body is it?

At one point I thought I saw footage of LS sitting on the bench but could never find it again so thought Maybe I was thinking of another case.

Weird, me too. I have a clear picture in my head of libby sat on the bench. I was sure I had seen that imagine before but then thought I must've imagined it since I have never seen it again.

Because if and when it goes to court
It could jeopardise a fair trial.

Right. It will ultimately be up to a jury to decide if its her and him or not. LE does not want to 100% claim it is her and him even though they most likely already know it is.

Its like if a random person walks by with a green shirt on and you ask the people you are with what color was that shirt. 11 out of 12 people would probably say green but one may say color is lime. So LE does not want to try to claim anything right now because it really will be up to the jury to decide anyway.

It would be different if she had happened to have on a name tag label or something proof positive that could not be questioned.

Hi all, there something that's been niggling at me slightly - sorry in advance if it's already been answered. Why would Libby ask PR to drive her home if she didn't have keys (as per his sister's claim that he entered her address into his sat nav)? As in, how could PR have coaxed her into giving her address if she knew she couldn't get into her house? Then again, I suppose it wouldn't have been very hard for him to get it out of her, given that the poor girl was so intoxicated and confused.
He is a burglar. He could've told her he was a locksmith and could get her into the house.

I can see the questions and specifically the car one referenced in subheaders on Google, but when I open the article - it’s gone! The questionnaire is mentioned but the actual list of questions isn’t. I know I read them!

I read them for certain. Can you select ‘cached’ on the google link to load the original reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective