UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't express a theory, I simply said that if I needed to pick up a large or cumbersome thing from the floor, that I'd likely sink to one knee to do so ... 2 knees I'd never get back up - no knees I'd struggle to pick up the thing ...

Have a try yourself at home, set up an experiment - get your family involved (without explaining why first of course)

It was an invite, not a criticism. I’m curious what you (obviously not in real life) would do with said body once picked up. I’m a two person knee down kind of person, as are my kids. Just had the other half re-enacting with children (he knew what I had asked him to humour me with afterwards ) One knee is easy with something light, two knees down and scoop underneath was used to lift up our sideboard. Interestingly when I told him, he asked why would you lift them and not just drag them?

This is the image I posted on the earlier threads, I do have the video but unfortunately the file is too large to upload. I'm not good with distance but this is not far from oak Road, the first bridge along.
The video doesn't appear to show the river flowing as quickly as I remember but the flow is definitely visible. If anyone has any idea how I could share it?

These were taken March 23rd 2019

Attachments

• 20190322_203621.jpg
    20190322_203621.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 81
I do not believe PR went back to put Libby in the river. I think it was all done at the same time. I know the timing seems tight but I do not think it is impossible. Even drunk people can try to escape when in danger. Libby may not have ran like a gazelle but she could have tried. PR was pumped up on adrenaline, worried about getting caught, who knows what strength he had. PR is making a point to say he was not in the park, to me that means he was in the park. He went home, took a bath, watched *advertiser censored*, put new clothes on and went back out to the park. I think he went back to make sure he did not leave anything behind. Also at some point he washed the clothes he had on when he was with Libby because they were wet. MOO

Libby was also filled with adrenaline. She was fighting for her life.
It could have sobered her up pretty quickly.
I think he is lying about not going into the park and it happened under the street lights.
I think he exposed himself whilst driving and Libby tried to make a run for it as soon as the car stopped. I do not think PR would have left the park if she was still alive. Or if he left because he thought her screams might make someone alert the police I think he would have hidden nearby to see if anyone arrived and then when they did not ,return back.

Last edited:
I don’t think whether he admitted sexual contact or not has much bearing on what actually played out that night physically. I’m just curious on what theories people have to get a body into the water, Living along a river and walking along a river I know how easy it is to misjudge and fall in during daylight (let alone when reflections and a still night may make the river look like solid open ground, lights and reeds on the opposite bank would draw the eye upwards away from the uneven ground.)
I’m not on the jury, I’m not assuming guilty or not guilty and thank goodness I don’t need to. I have watched the video many a time and added some photos just to help.
I think I see what you mean but this river looks banked in many parts in the park. It looks like you'd have to make a conscious effort to get in deeply.

In Worcester there is a river that you could fall into. Straight sides and you immediately into its full depth. Just before Libby a student did fall in and died.

In Hull city centre at full tide you could fall in easily. Tho I'm not sure about lower tides

Where I am in Birmingham there are lots of canals. Again you'd easily fall in.

But I've been past other rivers that look like this one where you could fall towards them. Possibly get stuck in mud but you wouldn't be in them because the bank slopes rather than drops.

Then in winds a lot on its path to the Humber Estuary. Lots of places to get caught.

Whether it is tidal or not is up for debate but the evidence we do have from the critical care professor is that Libby would struggle to run away. Which means she would struggle to pick up the momentum required to fall into the water rather than just the slope down. We've seen she can barely walk without falling over

If it is not tidal she stays there. If it is tidal we have PR returning.

PR is not incapacitated. We know he has already overpowered and raped her. It would be far easier for him to drag her down put her in and push.

I don't think she could have got in sufficient far to travel that far in her condition.

This is the image I posted on the earlier threads, I do have the video but unfortunately the file is too large to upload. I'm not good with distance but this is not far from oak Road, the first bridge along.
The video doesn't appear to show the river flowing as quickly as I remember but the flow is definitely visible. If anyone has any idea how I could share it?

no i tried and m having to shrink the files as the server cant process them

Stoneferry Bridge.

I think I see what you mean but this river looks banked in many parts in the park. It looks like you'd have to make a conscious effort to get in deeply.

In Worcester there is a river that you could fall into. Straight sides and you immediately into its full depth. Just before Libby a student did fall in and died.

In Hull city centre at full tide you could fall in easily. Tho I'm not sure about lower tides

But I've been past other rivers that look like this one where you could fall towards them. Possibly get stuck in mud but you wouldn't be in them because the bank slopes rather than drops.

Then in winds a lot on its path to the Humber Estuary. Lots of places to get caught.

Whether it is tidal or not is up for debate but the evidence we do have from the critical care professor is that Libby would struggle to run away. Which means she would struggle to pick up the momentum required to fall into the water rather than just the slope down. We've seen she can barely walk without falling over

PR is not incapacitated. We know he has already overpowered and raped her. It would be far easier for him to drag her down put her in and push.

I don't think she could have got in sufficient far to travel that far in her condition.

it is tidal its not up for debate lol, i have been today - photos coming shortly they might be of interest. I think actually after surveying the area theres a strong chance he had to move her up there unless this is where the act took place, the screams would travel further if they were up on the river bank already but if she really was in a terrible state, hes hmm yheah hes got to have moved her/persuaded her up there...carrying or dragging would be messy and take time. see what you think of the pics?? cheers

Honestly its not up for debate, the river IS tidal, massively so. A quick Google search will show you this. The fact there is a "tidal barrier" close to its mouth by the Humber is also a dead giveaway.

There are high and low tide times AT LEAST as far up as Beverly, which is way further (up?) away from mouth than ORPF.

I know he has an interpreter there but does anyone recall it being said if he is speaking himself or through the interpreter

They haven't said. It could be a combination. I'd quite like to know how much he is using the interpreter for repeating the questions or relating his answers. It would make no difference, just curiosity

Stoneferry Bridge.

I've always known it as clough Rd to be fair, even before the twin bridges when it was the singular one, just by B&Q/Burger King. Perhaps it is officially called Stoneferry Bridge?
Its actually Clough Rd rather than Stoneferry Road though.
Although stone "ferry" would seem more in keeping with the rivers history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1