UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i
It's all a puzzle isn't it? There are numerous possibilities of what happened re the timing and location of rape and into the water so we'll never know exactly. All we can do is speculate and look at the likelihood of what happened given what we know. I can't at all imagine the rape taking place on the green bit before the park entrance though like PR said. Surely it's way too light there (street lights etc) also it's so exposed - houses nearby where anyone cud have seen them from a window, people out walking maybe. Far too conspicuous for PR to risk it.

im gonna show you the houses and the full trail to where pawel claims to have parked up...take me a bit to post all the pics

If the defence is not going to bring it up (the timing) as a big issue , why wud the prosecution make a point of it?
We don’t know that they won’t bring up the timings on the defence, but it’s the prosecutions responsibility to make as solid an argument as possible. There are many of us who have questions about the timing- it’s not necessarily the POV from the jury- but the park and what may have happened even if hypothetically could have made sense.

THE SIDE of the trail upto the river bank from the corner of the fishing pond, the trail is well used and very muddy and in snow you would have a hard time getting up it and so on, up the side on the grass could be easier but still slippy?

Attachments

• LN4.PNG
    LN4.PNG
    498.1 KB · Views: 105
it
I do not understand the issue with timing. He has time to rape her therefore it follows he has time to murder. The expert outlined subtle asphyxiation.

So how long does it really take to put a body in a river.
would be interesting to know which neighbours heard the screaming - theres a house on the park, looks a bit, i dunno maybe been done up, but the other houses are more than 300 metres away and there is some pretty dense woodland around, theres zero lights on the park/fields...it would be also very difficult to see anyone running away, its pitch black..but if ur used to living there...

I do not understand the issue with timing. He has time to rape her therefore it follows he has time to murder. The expert outlined subtle asphyxiation.

I do not have an issue with the timing. I think PR knew the park and had a plan for his first opportunity. May not have been that night but he knew the lay of the land when the time came. MOO

For me its the distance between his car and the river. Walking, dragging, carrying, stumbling and falling or running. Whichever scenario you look at there is distance to be covered in both directions. This is taking out the actual acts of rape/murder/body disposal.

That is where the timing problem comes in, fitting in those acts and somehow the 2 of them covering that distance at least on the way to the river.

There are a good split of us here that do and don't have issues with the timings so I think its a reasonable probability it will crop up for the jury somehow, given it was at least mentioned by prosecution in opening if not further this far.

THE SIDE of the trail upto the river bank from the corner of the fishing pond, the trail is well used and very muddy and in snow you would have a hard time getting up it and so on, up the side on the grass could be easier but still slippy?
Do you think its possible the frozen ground and covering of snow may have made it more solid and less slippery?

It's all a puzzle isn't it? There are numerous possibilities of what happened re the timing and location of rape and into the water so we'll never know exactly. All we can do is speculate and look at the likelihood of what happened given what we know. I can't at all imagine the rape taking place on the green bit before the park entrance though like PR said. Surely it's way too light there (street lights etc) also it's so exposed - houses nearby where anyone cud have seen them from a window, people out walking maybe. Far too conspicuous for PR to risk it.

Well we may one day know. He has given us a little bit of information on his previous crimes so if he's found guilty he might give some more detail. But he has only given information on the previous crimes to try and exonerate himself in this trial, and even then not very much, just the minimum to answer direct questions. Mostly with 'that is not correct'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1