UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just read over today's reporting again and I think the answers he gave were probably through the translator, even though I can see the standard was not that high. I wonder if it was more perhaps that the translator was not as good as the one he had yesterday. I think the answers were probably better than his own standard of English, at a guess.

For instance - I think these answers probably didn't come from him directly -

He says the pair had consensual sexual intercourse and he left her alive.

He said: “She was crying a lot. She was desperate. She wanted to go back to her mum’s house.”

Relowicz replied: “She wanted to go home and that’s where she transferred me and I took her there.”

Relowicz has replied: “She was surely vulnerable, she was drunk.”

Relowicz said: “When I first met her, I was asking her about the address but she didn’t tell me where it was so the next thing I thought was to take her to a police station but I didn’t go because of my English.”

Relowicz said: “I had sex with her but it wasn’t dark. From what I believe there were street lights there.”

He said: “She was simply a beautiful woman.”

etc

This is following along the trail from the woods, there is another entrance to the river up the steep slope but it is closer than the other destination, in terms of what could have happened, its a lot closer if putting (bless her soul) Libby in the river. however this slope is always very muddy in winter, i dont use this route in winter due to too many near slips.

Attachments

• path2.PNG
    path2.PNG
    1,018.2 KB · Views: 75
as you see today, thick soggy mud..still if frozen as suggested because of the lumpy soft ground, easier to traverse. This is the other entrance to the river.. the other ones are further along the path are not relevant as this would seriously increase the time if he used those routes.

Attachments

• path3.PNG
    path3.PNG
    733.2 KB · Views: 86
This is following along the trail from the woods, there is another entrance to the river up the steep slope but it is closer than the other destination, in terms of what could have happened, its a lot closer if putting (bless her soul) Libby in the river. however this slope is always very muddy in winter, i dont use this route in winter due to too many near slips.
It's been very muddy for weeks where I live, but the covering of snow over the last few days has made it a lot less slippery.

yeah it looks the same matey, been using it for years, ive had mates round there since the 1991, if u check google earth you will see the allotments aswell where i frequent to my other home :)

That's an interesting lesson for me then! The tidal rivers where I live can vary so much. As I said, I am familiar with my tide table and know the sea tide times and heights, but the rivers seem to be a law unto themselves. Everyone here who lives anywhere near a river has flood defences that we rarely feel comfortable to take down. The spring tides, a slight increase in rainfall, can massively affect the river levels

He could have asked Libby where she lived and then jumped for joy as driving to ORPF from Haworth Street is almost going to her house. You can can loop round a couple of those streets. He was probably happy when she said it as he could get her almost there before she would have even got suspicious. Much easier than if she had said she lived at the Lawns or or off Newland etc.

From PR's description I got the impression Libby never said a street name, just gave him directions.

ok this is the main route most people use, this is looking again away from the river, back toward civilization and the enterance to the park. All of the gates are locked on an evening but there is always one left open. I guess you would have to know that in advance, though pawel claims he did not get onto the park. Im not agreeing or disagreeing with anything.

Attachments

• path 7.PNG
    path 7.PNG
    721.9 KB · Views: 80
as you see today, thick soggy mud..still if frozen as suggested because of the lumpy soft ground, easier to traverse. This is the other entrance to the river.. the other ones are further along the path are not relevant as this would seriously increase the time if he used those routes.

Excellent work, thanks for your efforts.
For me that slope is far too steep (even if in a less slippery state) for someone who was having difficulty staying on their feet, or alternatively carrying approx 9/10 stones of weight, to climb easily within the time scales given, particularly when thinking of what else needed to happen. (Sorry I'm aware how awful that sounds, I'm trying to stay factual)
This being the quickest route and via the boat house taking longer this doesn't for me deal with any of the timing issues in fact makes it seem less possible.

That's an interesting lesson for me then! The tidal rivers where I live can vary so much. As I said, I am familiar with my tide table and know the sea tide times and heights, but the rivers seem to be a law unto themselves. Everyone here who lives anywhere near a river has flood defences that we rarely feel comfortable to take down. The spring tides, a slight increase in rainfall, can massively affect the river levels

your more aware than i am about this, we do flood and they are building new defences as we type, the main flooding is in the town centre and then out towards leconfield.

ok this is the main route most people use, this is looking again away from the river, back toward civilization and the enterance to the park. All of the gates are locked on an evening but there is always one left open. I guess you would have to know that in advance, though pawel claims he did not get onto the park. Im not agreeing or disagreeing with anything.
Thanks for these posts @Corneileus

I think it could suit his purpose to come across in translation as hesitant and not able to express himself properly in English
I've just read over today's reporting again and I think the answers he gave were probably through the translator, even though I can see the standard was not that high. I wonder if it was more perhaps that the translator was not as good as the one he had yesterday. I think the answers were probably better than his own standard of English, at a guess.

For instance - I think these answers probably didn't come from him directly -

He says the pair had consensual sexual intercourse and he left her alive.

He said: “She was crying a lot. She was desperate. She wanted to go back to her mum’s house.”

Relowicz replied: “She wanted to go home and that’s where she transferred me and I took her there.”

Relowicz has replied: “She was surely vulnerable, she was drunk.”

Relowicz said: “When I first met her, I was asking her about the address but she didn’t tell me where it was so the next thing I thought was to take her to a police station but I didn’t go because of my English.”

Relowicz said: “I had sex with her but it wasn’t dark. From what I believe there were street lights there.”

He said: “She was simply a beautiful woman.”

etc
I think it would suit him to have a translator that is not too accurate because that could allow him to claim misunderstandings, and to change his stories in the future, it makes him appear not so confident and sure of himself, which would be in his favour.
He doesn't seem to have reported any conversations with Libby about where she lived and how to get there, nor asking her name or where she had been that evening (he could have taken her back there) He didn't ask if she lived with her parents, husband, boyfriend, friend, nor whether she lived in Hull, or at the university or in a house or a flat or shared building etc.
At the time he picked her up he did not know how long she had been missing, lost, wandering, so he didn't know if she had been reported as missing nor if people or police were already looking for her. He did know that he needed to be quick, and I think his earlier and then later visit to the park were in some way to facilitate being as quick as possible once he had got hold of someone that night. His explanation of going running would have facilitated daylight visits to the park to see how quickly that ground could be covered, his own defence said someone would need to be very quick? to fit the timescale, but not impossible.
He knew that he needed to be very quick once he had someone in his car and he had planned for that.

(I hope I post this in the right place this time)!

Excellent work, thanks for your efforts.
For me that slope is far too steep (even if in a less slippery state) for someone who was having difficulty staying on their feet, or alternatively carrying approx 9/10 stones of weight, to climb easily within the time scales given, particularly when thinking of what else needed to happen. (Sorry I'm aware how awful that sounds, I'm trying to stay factual)
This being the quickest route and via the boat house taking longer this doesn't for me deal with any of the timing issues in fact makes it seem less possible.

if the adrenaline was flowing, pumped up a bit, i think it would be faster if she was limp but getting her up there awake - no chance not hownshe was having trouble agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284