UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
your very welcome, a friend of mine suggested we do a scream test..this was about 6 months ago, still not done it...might do eh??
Thank you @Corneileus The weather does not look too great there so appreciate you spending the time to take all these pictures!

edit: spelling

Last edited:
What is the current temperature in Hull compared to 2 years ago? My weather app states 3 degrees Celsius now. I think that is similar to when Libby disappeared. But I have to convert to Celsius since I am in the states so could be confused!!

I'm still considering that he might have left her partly concealed somewhere, hurried away in case someone came to investigate and returned later to place her in the river. If he knew exactly where to go I think it's just about possible, and of course it was in his interests to be as quick as he could.

I think it could suit his purpose to come across in translation as hesitant and not able to express himself properly in English

I think it would suit him to have a translator that is not too accurate because that could allow him to claim misunderstandings, and to change his stories in the future, it makes him appear not so confident and sure of himself, which would be in his favour.
He doesn't seem to have reported any conversations with Libby about where she lived and how to get there, nor asking her name or where she had been that evening (he could have taken her back there) He didn't ask if she lived with her parents, husband, boyfriend, friend, nor whether she lived in Hull, or at the university or in a house or a flat or shared building etc.
At the time he picked her up he did not know how long she had been missing, lost, wandering, so he didn't know if she had been reported as missing nor if people or police were already looking for her. He did know that he needed to be quick, and I think his earlier and then later visit to the park were in some way to facilitate being as quick as possible once he had got hold of someone that night. His explanation of going running would have facilitated daylight visits to the park to see how quickly that ground could be covered, his own defence said someone would need to be very quick? to fit the timescale, but not impossible.
He knew that he needed to be very quick once he had someone in his car and he had planned for that.

(I hope I post this in the right place this time)!

I also wonder if no faith in his translator could facilitate an appeal

What is the current temperature in Hull compared to 2 years ago? My weather app states 3 degrees Celsius now. I think that is similar to when Libby disappeared. But I have to convert to Celsius since I am in the states so could be confused!!
It’s pretty similar weather to then- few days of snow, freezing at night and some bitterly cold days in between rainy days. Lots of rain the last week.

I'm still considering that he might have left her partly concealed somewhere, hurried away in case someone came to investigate and returned later to place her in the river. If he knew exactly where to go I think it's just about possible, and of course it was in his interests to be as quick as he could.
How long was he there the second time?

How long was he there the second time?

i think 4 minutes was it? gonna need to check but going through HDM without been a member can be a night mare...i think the third time he visited was less than the second. im sure of it..thats why i thought for him to put her in the river in the third time, she must have been laid not far from the river or even the river bank - for him to have time and he deffo need to be running very fast.

It’s pretty similar weather to then- few days of snow, freezing at night and some bitterly cold days in between rainy days. Lots of rain the last week.
I asked because in the pictures @Corneileus posted, the area looks wet and muddy not frozen and stiff. But maybe all the recent rain is the cause.

your very welcome, a friend of mine suggested we do a scream test..this was about 6 months ago, still not done it...might do eh??

Snow, frozen ground and freezing temperatures affect how sound behaves so ... wait for the right weather day

and to avoid suspicion, you could to the Elsa 'ah ah aaaahh aah!' From Frozen

I am wondering: would the two other witnesses who also heard screams know that they are testifying as witnesses for the defence?

When they made themselves known to the police, they would have been called in, and their statements taken. If their statements were supportive or helpful to the prosecution case, they would have been used. All statements will have had to be made available to the defence team. They can use any they wish, or dismiss any they wish. If they are called as witnesses, they should consider themselves impartial. Solely giving truthful answers to questions, whichever party that benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284