UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be interesting to know which neighbours heard the screaming - theres a house on the park, looks a bit, i dunno maybe been done up, but the other houses are more than 300 metres away and there is some pretty dense woodland around, theres zero lights on the park/fields...it would be also very difficult to see anyone running away, its pitch black..but if ur used to living there...
The ear witness who appeared for the prosecution lives in the house beside the park.
And as he described it, the snow made it bright enough to see.

it

would be interesting to know which neighbours heard the screaming - theres a house on the park, looks a bit, i dunno maybe been done up, but the other houses are more than 300 metres away and there is some pretty dense woodland around, theres zero lights on the park/fields...it would be also very difficult to see anyone running away, its pitch black..but if ur used to living there...

I think the of the 3 witness who reported hearing screams, one lived in the house on the park, The Lodge its known by, he gave evidence for the prosecution, and the other two live in the row of houses which are nearest backing on to the park, I believe they are due to be called by the defence

I've just read over today's reporting again and I think the answers he gave were probably through the translator, even though I can see the standard was not that high. I wonder if it was more perhaps that the translator was not as good as the one he had yesterday. I think the answers were probably better than his own standard of English, at a guess.

For instance - I think these answers probably didn't come from him directly -

He says the pair had consensual sexual intercourse and he left her alive.

He said: “She was crying a lot. She was desperate. She wanted to go back to her mum’s house.”

Relowicz replied: “She wanted to go home and that’s where she transferred me and I took her there.”

Relowicz has replied: “She was surely vulnerable, she was drunk.”

Relowicz said: “When I first met her, I was asking her about the address but she didn’t tell me where it was so the next thing I thought was to take her to a police station but I didn’t go because of my English.”

Relowicz said: “I had sex with her but it wasn’t dark. From what I believe there were street lights there.”

He said: “She was simply a beautiful woman.”

etc

th
I think the of the 3 witness who reported hearing screams, one lived in the house on the park, The Lodge its known by, he gave evidence for the prosecution, and the other two live in the row of houses which are nearest backing on to the park, I believe they are due to be called by the defence

thanks thats very interesting, i spoke to my friend earlier, his friend used to own it. Never knew it had a name. cheers.

Do you mean 2 lived in the houses nearest to the park entrance?

Going further along the trail getting close to the fields now. there is another route he/they could of taken but this path goes all the way around the park and pond and all of the several fields it runs along. The other path would be through the woodland on the middle left side of the pond but would lead to the same spot in a short time.

Attachments

• trail 2.PNG
    trail 2.PNG
    782.3 KB · Views: 67
The river bank straight across from the trail, its about 4 feet lower than when i saw it a few days ago (the river)

It might be important to remember that how it looks now might perhaps not be exactly how it looked 2 years ago.

We've had a lot more snow and flooding where I am which very much affects river levels so potentially the same for Hull?
Or not ... I'm no tidal river expert so ...

It might be important to remember that how it looks now might perhaps not be exactly how it looked 2 years ago.

We've had a lot more snow and flooding where I am which very much affects river levels so potentially the same for Hull?
Or not ... I'm no tidal river expert so ...

yeah it looks the same matey, been using it for years, ive had mates round there since the 1991, if u check google earth you will see the allotments aswell where i frequent to my other home :)

It could well suit his case to use a translator in order to come across as unsure of himself and not able to express himself properly in English, because he can then blame translation and misunderstandings for his future changes of stories, the slowing - down also gives him time to think and hesitate.
I don't see any report of his conversations with Libby about how to get to her home?
no stopping to check or turn around, no cruising the area to find her home, no wrong directions or wrong turns, did she direct him to the park?
And because the timing of his offence is so tight, I suspect even more strongly that he had prepared for this event - using 'running' as a reason for being out means he could have used it as a daytime check in the park, of how quickly he could cover the ground, then checking the area beforehand that same evening, and again after the event, because those before and after visits could have been to do something to decrease the time necessary for the actual offence.
He appears not to have even attempted to question Libby about where she lived, whether at the university, or in a flat, or a house, or a different town, with parents or boyfriend or husband or friends, or where she had been that evening (he could have taken her back there), so he wouldn't know how long she had been lost, or if she had already been reported missing and there were people already looking for her at the time he picked her up.
He needed to be very quick, as I recall his defence commented, and he knew this, and had planned to be very quick.

He could have asked Libby where she lived and then jumped for joy as driving to ORPF from Haworth Street is almost going to her house. You can can loop round a couple of those streets. He was probably happy when she said it as he could get her almost there before she would have even got suspicious. Much easier than if she had said she lived at the Lawns or or off Newland etc.

For me its the distance between his car and the river. Walking, dragging, carrying, stumbling and falling or running. Whichever scenario you look at there is distance to be covered in both directions. This is taking out the actual acts of rape/murder/body disposal.

That is where the timing problem comes in, fitting in those acts and somehow the 2 of them covering that distance at least on the way to the river.

There are a good split of us here that do and don't have issues with the timings so I think its a reasonable probability it will crop up for the jury somehow, given it was at least mentioned by prosecution in opening if not further this far.

Yes absolutely. Why haven't any of us put the obvious in to words earlier? If it was possible to drive right up next to the river, I'd be much more convinced. Coincidentally, I had an experience this morning which made me think of this conundrum directly. It's been removed now by the mods as not relevant to the case, because I didn't specify why it was relevant to the case. But I managed to carry out a feat of strength this morning in moving a body, which I never would have thought possible, and I'm still in disbelief that I achieved what I did. No pre-planning, but an instant reaction in my case to preserve life, and if it was put to you in time frame and personal specifics to me and the body you would pick it apart. But it happened. Only hours before I'd been posting here how I didn't think the time frame would be possible. Now I've achieved something as much against the odds of possibility myself, and fully open to that the time frame isn't as much unbelievable. This will, I guess, get deleted too. But hey ho, websleuths mods have their quirks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1