UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
timescales not been brought uo in the coyrts in any great detail unless ive missed something. watching Ted Bundys last inyerview with Dr Dobson. "it happened in stages gradually, not over night etc etc like other kinds of addiction i would keep looking for more potent etc etc harder harder forms for a greater sense of excitement until the *advertiser censored* only goes so far" ....

This has been a bone of contention on here from the off
People saying he couldn’t progress from a flasher/voyeur to a murderer
But the voyeurism and stealing underwear is exactly where they start.
Any research on any sexually motivated murderer will tell you this.

I think the prosecution did a really good job...a whole day plus yesterday's on just cross examination...I think it was very long because they had to drum into the jurors the lies and past convictions because without them there may well be doubt.
I think its also good that they ended (i think) before defence had chance to requestion him as the jury will have now till Friday with his testimony in their heads.
I don't think the prosecution have finished with him yet. There's still the return visit to ORPF to rake over.

OK, I accept that his command of vocabulary isn't too good, but I think he's made it pretty clear that shouting is what he means.
He has to use the word scream though, to tie it in with Sam's evidence, so he's trying to invent a shouty-scream.
Exactly - he's messed that up too. He'd have been better off just saying she screamed, and put it down to her intoxicated state.

This has been a bone of contention on here from the off
People saying he couldn’t progress from a flasher/voyeur to a murderer
But the voyeurism and stealing underwear is exactly where they start.
Any research on any sexually motivated murderer will tell you this.

I bet he was doing things in Poland,such as stealing underwear or worse.
Perhaps it was explained by his family as him doing his silly things.

Throughout this thread everyone speculated what we thought happened with the few bits of knowledge we had been given
But we were all shocked at what the police actually knew
I think we are making the same mistake again and not realising what they know and not trusting they have enough to go on

I'm not entirely sure on this you know, much of what has come out had indeed been correctly speculated.
A lot of what he had been up to around Newland was widely known before that trial, and there is very little that has come up during this trial, the 7.5 minute timescale and her knickers (which non of us knew either way).
I can't say there has been any shocker, pivotal evidence that I can think of. We were all aware of scream witnesses, spidercam etc. I really expected more, all those searches turned up nothing, not any useful bit of evidence is reported found from oak Road, no footwear from raglan St with matching soil to the riverbank etc.

Interested to hear what in your opinion has been held back deliberately by Humberside Police and used in this trial.

surely...not saying yay he didnt do it, im feeling if he didnt kill her and hes found guilty... Bring on the modern age, if we were all tagged up, its very difficult to commit a crime. time for change.

They have to prove beyond reasonable doubt
No conclusively
Tagged?
Or chipped?
Why should the innocent be treated like the guilty

I'm not entirely sure on this you know, much of what has come out had indeed been correctly speculated.
A lot of what he had been up to around Newland was widely known before that trial, and there is very little that has come up during this trial, the 7.5 minute timescale and her knickers (which non of us knew either way).
I can't say there has been any shocker, pivotal evidence that I can think of. We were all aware of scream witnesses, spidercam etc. I really expected more, all those searches turned up nothing, not any useful bit of evidence is reported found from oak Road, no footwear from raglan St with matching soil to the riverbank etc.

Interested to hear what in your opinion has been held back deliberately by Humberside Police and used in this trial.

For a start we’re getting snippets of the trial
Not word for word
So we don’t know what is fully being said
I know what was speculated and I know a lot of it was right
But I think they have things we don’t know
Or it would be an unfair trial for PR if everything was in the press before the trial even began

They have to prove beyond reasonable doubt
No conclusively
Tagged?
Or chipped?
Why should the innocent be treated like the guilty
sorry i shouldnt of vented that...the actual reason i did is that at the beverly rd swimming baths there was a lot of discussion about this for months, it got heavy sometimes. id chat more but this isnt the place and again i apologise for blurting out. i was born in 1980, i grew up in a sci fi era, maybe ive been influenced. ahem. apologies.

Not word for word
Or it would be an unfair trial for PR if everything was in the press before the trial even began

<modsnip>

So you feel there is more detail being heard in court than what we are seeing reported in the media?

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i shouldnt of vented that...the actual reason i did is that at the beverly rd swimming baths there was a lot of discussion about this for months, it got heavy sometimes. id chat more but this isnt the place and again i apologise for blurting out. i was born in 1980, i grew up in a sci fi era, maybe ive been influenced. ahem. apologies.

no apologies needed

Not word for word
i still feel theres a chance that the police dont know either. theres been a lot of changes in humberside police in the last ten yrs and they have upped their game a lot but they are heavily understaffed considering the rising crime rate in Hull. Its fanciful to think that the cops have got our backs but theres maybe still corruption somewhere...i invite you to google pc colin andrews. my best mate was the guy who tried to stop him beating up a colleague in the early hours of the morning. google it it is very interesting. i know h police have moved forwards a lot but its only fantasy to the public to believe they have covert info...me included. it doesnt really do any good to just wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member