UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how come no one went out?? does my head right in...screams were often on the park, partying etc...in summer yes till early hours but naa not in jan feb, u mainly just get doggers n drug deals but not everyday but often enough.

People don’t like to get involved
Especially if it ends up they look stupid as it was just something irrelevant
Having to give statements and so on is a pain especially if you aren’t entirely sure it’s real
Also people always think someone else will call the Police if it’s really that bad and they don’t want to appear to be bothering the Police as well.
It’s an actual phenomenon

That was it thankyou. So the second syllable is clearly in connection with his out of control urges and the first part sound English to me. Chat. Not sure if that is text or spoken but surely its in english

I believe Chaturbate is a sex cam site. Women, men and couples. It’s more of a voyeuristic thing than a chat room. The people on cam ‘perform’ for whoever is watching and viewers can pay to request certain things. It’s a really seedy website and I’m not surprised to find out PR used it.

Although I probably speak for nearly all of us in thinking this piece of scum has done everything he is being accused of here, both logically thinking and having come across these horrible monsters countless times on here. Is there any danger of not being able to prove she couldn’t have just wondered off after rape occurred and fell into the river? Or do they not need absolute proof? I’m not suggesting anything other than a worry that he could get away with it.
No cos you can never have absolute proof. What is required is belief beyond all reasonable doubt. There will always be some doubt but is it reasonable?

She could have got into the park from where PR says he left her but the prosecution pointed out she would turn around from a bright street and into a dark road then a dark park. Then traverse that park across uneven ground to the river despite being unsteady. We've already seen her falling and we've been told the impact of her body temp on her ability to run. Plus he's lied. So its reasonable to assume he's lying and she didn't go that way herself.

Sorry hope that makes some sense. Feels like a ramble

That was it thankyou. So the second syllable is clearly in connection with his out of control urges and the first part sound English to me. Chat. Not sure if that is text or spoken but surely its in english

Chat - masturbate - chaturbate. Chat whilst you do it, maybe there is polish rooms within the site.

BOKE

I believe Chaturbate is a sex cam site. Women, men and couples. It’s more of a voyeuristic thing than a chat room. The people on cam ‘perform’ for whoever is watching and viewers can pay to request certain things. It’s a really seedy website and I’m not surprised to find out PR used it.

so he didnt have to speak much english then to use it?

People don’t like to get involved
Especially if it ends up they look stupid as it was just something irrelevant
Having to give statements and so on is a pain especially if you aren’t entirely sure it’s real
Also people always think someone else will call the Police if it’s really that bad and they don’t want to appear to be bothering the Police as well.
It’s an actual

depends where you live and what you know about the area

Here is the prosecution saying the timescale is 7.5 mins I think if any more minutes could be squeezed out of it the prosecution would have done

View attachment 281447

View attachment 281448
I am one that is not bothered by the timeline. I do wonder why the Prosecution is so sure. Just showing confidence to the jury? I wonder if LE ever tested the time? I guess we would know If people saw them doing it and it has not been mentioned in court. I am just wondering and rambling.

so he didnt have to speak much english then to
I am one that is not bothered by the timeline. I do wonder why the Prosecution is so sure. Just showing confidence to the jury? I wonder if LE ever tested the time? I guess we would know If people saw them doing it and it has not been mentioned in court. I am just wondering and rambling.

sorry say again if its ok to ask, interested in what ur sayin,

I'm also not seeing an issue. I'd guess the rape took seconds. Didn't even remove her pants.

Bulky 14 stone fit butcher meets vulnerable girl. If he works where I think they have their own abattoir. I've seen the butchers at the end of my road carrying carcasses in without breaking into a sweat.

Edit, posted quote in error

Last edited:
I'm also not seeing an issue. I'd guess the rape took seconds. Didn't even remove her pants.

Bulky 14 stone fit butcher meets vulnerable girl. If he works where I think they have their own abattoir. I've seen the butchers at the end of my road carrying carcasses in without breaking into a sweat.

Where do you get that he is 14 stone from? He looks nothing like that to me.

When I asked earlier other posters explained they had seen pics of him looking fit, fat and skinny. I had a look. I can see the differences in him over those times but none of them look like a strong, bulky 14 stone man to me. Do we know how tall he is?

When I asked earlier other posters explained they had seen pics of him looking fit, fat and skinny. I had a look. I can see the differences in him over those times but none of them look like a strong, bulky 14 stone man to me. Do we know how tall he is?
The prosecution.

"That girl scratched your face because she was desperately trying to get you off her wasn’t she? You weighed 14 stone, you were a fit young man who worked as a butcher.”
Pawel quizzed by prosecutors as he returns to the witness box

It was information given in court today. Though, like you, I did not think he was as heavy as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1