UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really only interested in establishing 3 facts: 1) were the screams in the park heard after PR was already at home (as defence claims), 2)does the outfit worn by the man running out of the park (bomber jacket, light tight trousers) correspond with PR's, 3) did PR really clean his car the next day (defence claims the car wasn't at the place a witness saw it). Laughter in court - PR is a disturbed individual so inadequate laughter doesn't surprise me, lies as well - he is a compulsive liar.

I wrote earlier that he seems to be a psychopath. The key word being "seems" as I'm not an expert.
I'm not an expert either but generally the traits include antisocial behaviour - almost constant with PR.

Lack of empathy - not many people could really attack a vulnerable crying girl. Or hold eye contact with a victim that is upset or follow girls that are clearly scared

Lack of remorse - laughing in court. Going out to prowl around hours after a rape when most would be riddled with guilt

Disinhibited - speaks for itself!

Egotistical - IMO yes his taking the stand. His stories. All as if he just expected to be believed.

So I'm not a expert but he does seem to exhibit a lot of traits IMOO

I think he's a danger to women

It was- whilst he wanted to give a clear reason, unfortunately, he couldn’t say that she had or hadn’t drowned, or whether she was alive or dead upon entering the water.

I think to be there and hear his tone rather than just see written words, you could guess what he was inferring.
It’s much harder to grasp the context of everything when we are just reading words, instead of hearing the way they were said.

Agree, no way he'd have had this knowledge. Timing would have been pure 'luck', if you could call it that.
agree totally. but he may still be very aware of the strength of the river. if i could post videos here id have posted a few, it was firing out into the humber today. not to mention one of the uk most powerful undercurrent. either way...hypothermic, intoxicated (??) feb 1st...you go in that river ur freezing dead in seconds if ur already ill with hypothermia. ive swam much further up river several times in summer times and, it is freezing, its really cold and the current... ive swam rivers in south america, the pomeroon river very frequently and theres no way swimming in the hull is pleasurable. the dyanmics of the river hull are just...forget it, i swear im one of a few nutters who has attempted to swim it over and over. the current just drags you under in the end.

agree totally. but he may still be very aware of the strength of the river. if i could post videos here id have posted a few, it was firing out into the humber today. not to mention one of the uk most powerful undercurrent. either way...hypothermic, intoxicated (??) feb 1st...you go in that river ur freezing dead in seconds if ur already ill with hypothermia. ive swam much further up river several times in summer times and, it is freezing, its really cold and the current... ive swam rivers in south america, the pomeroon river very frequently and theres no way swimming in the hull is pleasurable. the dyanmics of the river hull are just...forget it, i swear im one of a few nutters who has attempted to swim it over and over. the current just drags you under in the end.

I thought you’d be dead after a few seconds in that
But the Professor said it would take up to thirty mins for Libby to have died from the cold of the river. He said it was 10c that night.

Last edited:

You're a brave man, Corneileus! Plus enjoying your contributions and photos on the thread thank you.

Yep, IMO no expertise is needed to see that a river is flowing fast. I doubt, if he caused her to be in the river, he did it with any in-depth knowledge of high or low tides that morning though.

just to add...10 degrees...no more than ten degrees the expert said the temp of the river, and libby could of survived upto an hour. absolutely no chance that is not accurate. no way. i know it sounds over critical but...its not true.

My explanation on the leaving on of her knickers has been removed (and I had tried to not be to graphic). Unfortunately I’m not sure when he stated in his first police statement that she had a removed her knickers (and we are all willing him to be convicted of his lies) that the prosecution hasn’t made an error reporting that her knickers were still on. If someone is helpless then it is easy to remove both correctly or by force. I’m missing the prosecutors point- we already knew he was a liar, so what purpose was the knicker discussion for?

I think to be there and hear his tone rather than just see written words, you could guess what he was inferring.
It’s much harder to grasp the context of everything when we are just reading words, instead of hearing the way they were said.
I think as a professional there will have been absolutely no intonation or any of the such like as that could create just cause for a mistrial.

I think as a professional there will have been absolutely no intonation or any of the such like as that could create just cause for a mistrial.
As long as he didn't lie his job will have been to suggest what he thought most likely. From the Hull Daily mail snippets his wording was different. He says things like drowning couldn't be excluded but would not be his likely explanation. He can absolutely say that as long as he adds can't be excluded

But we don't know what they missed

sorry say again if its ok to ask, interested in what ur sayin,

I was just rambling about whether LE tested the time in the park. Prosecution seems certain it is enough time. So I was just curious if LE got out there and reenacted the 7.5 minutes. Then basically talked myself out of it because I think it would have come up in court. MOO

I was just rambling about whether LE tested the time in the park. Prosecution seems certain it is enough time. So I was just curious if LE got out there and reenacted the 7.5 minutes. Then basically talked myself out of it because I think it would have come up in court. MOO

If they had any reason to believe it wasn’t possible he wouldn’t be on trial for murder.
They have stated only PR left.

As long as he didn't lie his job will have been to suggest what he thought most likely. From the Hull Daily mail snippets his wording was different. He says things like drowning couldn't be excluded but would not be his likely explanation. He can absolutely say that as long as he adds can't be excluded

Please provide your exact wording in a quote with a link as this keeps creeping up as a discussion and every time myself and many others post quotes and links that disagree- yet people still believe he implied something that we all have misunderstood.

I don't think an expert testifying in court would get away with inferring anything by tone, or that isn't specifically stated, or leaving anything to guesswork. For one thing the defence would be all over it, implying something extra that can't be stated as a definitive opinion, and for another the court record, if it went to appeal, would not bear out a tone of voice or inference. In my opinion.

You're a brave man, Corneileus! Plus enjoying your contributions and photos on the thread thank you.

Yep, IMO no expertise is needed to see that a river is flowing fast. I doubt, if he caused her to be in the river, he did it with any in-depth knowledge of high or low tides that morning though.
me too
I think he is just thick
today trial just showed he didn't plan anything it was just impulse
I still think 7,5min is very short time to rape kill and dispose body ,especially when we taking about someone that primitive like PR
People who planning attack usually carry weapon with them (hammer, knife ,use heavy stones to silience they victim etc) he didn't plan it ,he just raped and escaped and then was thinking what next ,he came back but not because he knew about tide but because he is just simple stupid

id say not what they missed, hit what they could no way analyze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1