UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also not seeing an issue. I'd guess the rape took seconds. Didn't even remove her pants.

Bulky 14 stone fit butcher meets vulnerable girl. If he works where I think they have their own abattoir. I've seen the butchers at the end of my road carrying carcasses in without breaking into a sweat.
i was wondering...how much money and time would it take the authorities to try a scream test?? 2 hours....er just wages as usual? i suggest these tests take place now.

I am really only interested in establishing 3 facts: 1) were the screams in the park heard after PR was already at home (as defence claims), 2)does the outfit worn by the man running out of the park (bomber jacket, light tight trousers) correspond with PR's, 3) did PR really clean his car the next day (defence claims the car wasn't at the place a witness saw it). Laughter in court - PR is a disturbed individual so inadequate laughter doesn't surprise me, lies as well - he is a compulsive liar.
I don't think cleaning the car can wipe out todays revelations

I don't think disturbed really covers it - I think very dangerous with psychopathic traits. IMO he'd have done the same again that night. And if he's ever released he'll do exactly the same.

Poor Libby's parents knowing their daughter came across such a monster

Where do you get that he is 14 stone from? He looks nothing like that to me.

When I asked earlier other posters explained they had seen pics of him looking fit, fat and skinny. I had a look. I can see the differences in him over those times but none of them look like a strong, bulky 14 stone man to me. Do we know how tall he is?
I got it directly from the prosecutions cross examination. You'll find it earlier in the thread - they are his words not mine!!

If you check earlier on the thread you'll find the relevant updates

I am really only interested in establishing 3 facts: 1) were the screams in the park heard after PR was already at home (as defence claims), 2)does the outfit worn by the man running out of the park (bomber jacket, light tight trousers) correspond with PR's, 3) did PR really clean his car the next day (defence claims the car wasn't at the place a witness saw it). Laughter in court - PR is a disturbed individual so inadequate laughter doesn't surprise me, lies as well - he is a compulsive liar.
I don't think cleaning the car can wipe out todays revelations

I don't think disturbed really covers it - I think very dangerous with psychopathic traits. IMO he'd have done the same again that night. And if he's ever released he'll do exactly the same.

Poor Libby's parents knowing their daughter came across such a monster
I wrote earlier that he seems to be a psychopath. The key word being "seems" as I'm not an expert.

i was wondering...how much money and time would it take the authorities to try a scream test?? 2 hours....er just wages as usual? i suggest these tests take place now.

I don't think they can do this. Any evidence has to be presented before trial I think (others will know better) but pretty sure it wouldnt be useful at this stage as would not be used as evidence.

I’m actually sad the trial in court isn’t back till Friday.
I had hoped beyond hope they’d find him guilty on Monday and what a fitting end that would be for everyone.
Two years to the day.
As her parents that would possibly be the worst day, I’m sure they have a different headspace they would like to be in on that day. It may well be the reason they are skipping a day to ensure that doesn’t happen.

As her parents that would possibly be the worst day, I’m sure they have a different headspace they would like to be in on that day. It may well be the reason they are skipping a day to ensure that doesn’t happen.

They did not need to skip a day,they could just not hold the trial on Monday. I imagine a barrister or the judge cannot attend tomorrow.

<modsnip>

If he had done any research on tide times, had tide apps, been a tide expert or the multiple other theories that keep being posted on here we’d be told by the prosecution as it would be a crucial piece of evidence.

Agree, no way he'd have had this knowledge. Timing would have been pure 'luck', if you could call it that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1