UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not entirely sure on this you know, much of what has come out had indeed been correctly speculated.
A lot of what he had been up to around Newland was widely known before that trial, and there is very little that has come up during this trial, the 7.5 minute timescale and her knickers (which non of us knew either way).
I can't say there has been any shocker, pivotal evidence that I can think of. We were all aware of scream witnesses, spidercam etc. I really expected more, all those searches turned up nothing, not any useful bit of evidence is reported found from oak Road, no footwear from raglan St with matching soil to the riverbank etc.
Interested to hear what in your opinion has been held back deliberately by Humberside Police and used in this trial.

The biggest thing that has been held back is surely the undeniable presence of his sperm in her.

For a start we’re getting snippets of the trial
Not word for word
So we don’t know what is fully being said
I know what was speculated and I know a lot of it was right
But I think they have things we don’t know
Or it would be an unfair trial for PR if everything was in the press before the trial even began
i still feel theres a chance that the police dont know either. theres been a lot of changes in humberside police in the last ten yrs and they have upped their game a lot but they are heavily understaffed considering the rising crime rate in Hull. Its fanciful to think that the cops have got our backs but theres maybe still corruption somewhere...i invite you to google pc colin andrews. my best mate was the guy who tried to stop him beating up a colleague in the early hours of the morning. google it it is very interesting. i know h police have moved forwards a lot but its only fantasy to the public to believe they have covert info...me included. it doesnt really do any good to just wonder.
I’ve followed this thread from day one too
If you truly believe everything that happened is already in the public domain then you are very mistaken
I was certainly shocked the amount of cctv footage they had and the details they picked up
I vividly remember the discussion around the Bev rd Sainsbury camera wondering what had, if anything, been captured
I don’t understand why you’re being so confrontational

ye know ive been wondering if it is the mauri yeast fact cam...they have three other stable cameras behind the camera which rotates and covers the river bank...i think that camera could be the one used in secret courts (if they exist...if you have a brain they do)... that cam to me would of caught anyone putting a body in the river....it also brings up the question...maybe it didnt see anyone which is why it is not used. if ur unsure go ansmd watch the camera turning around twice a minute. also the pictures of the river bank in the Hull Daily Mail are a long way from where pawel would of put libby in the river. why they dont actually show the actual area is a complete mystery...??

Although I probably speak for nearly all of us in thinking this piece of scum has done everything he is being accused of here, both logically thinking and having come across these horrible monsters countless times on here. Is there any danger of not being able to prove she couldn’t have just wondered off after rape occurred and fell into the river? Or do they not need absolute proof? I’m not suggesting anything other than a worry that he could get away with it.

Although I probably speak for nearly all of us in thinking this piece of scum has done everything he is being accused of here, both logically thinking and having come across these horrible monsters countless times on here. Is there any danger of not being able to prove she couldn’t have just wondered off after rape occurred and fell into the river? Or do they not need absolute proof? I’m not suggesting anything other than a worry that he could get away with it.

I was thinking the same as you yesterday but the lies he has told and that have caught up with him today make me think that nothing he says is true.

So if he is saying he left her alive and well then probably the opposite is true.

If she had fell in herself she’d have evidence of wet drowning
ie the presence of diatoms in her blood
If she was dead already there would be none.
The only other explanation is dry drowning
This can sometimes happen if the shock causes the throat to close and the person suffocated but this is very rare.

I'm not entirely sure on this you know, much of what has come out had indeed been correctly speculated.
A lot of what he had been up to around Newland was widely known before that trial, and there is very little that has come up during this trial, the 7.5 minute timescale and her knickers (which non of us knew either way).
I can't say there has been any shocker, pivotal evidence that I can think of. We were all aware of scream witnesses, spidercam etc. I really expected more, all those searches turned up nothing, not any useful bit of evidence is reported found from oak Road, no footwear from raglan St with matching soil to the riverbank etc.

Interested to hear what in your opinion has been held back deliberately by Humberside Police and used in this trial.
To be honest a lot of it has been completely new to me.

I didn't know he stalked her down Beverley Road. Didn't know he'd been prowling that night. Didn't know there were three trips to the park and he was out again later. Didn't know he'd filled and extra condom later on

Certainly didn't know about the DNA sample that proved rape. I'd assumed it would be from something he'd admitted

The pants as well was new to me. I'd thought all his statements about them were to cover the fact he knew they were off when in fact he'd just pulled them aside. All a rapist needs to do.

I did know he was a bulky butcher but not his weight. So even that was new

There's still the other two scream witnesses to come. Prosecution didn't use them for a reason - to be able to discredit them under cross-examination. We need to know how credible they are and what methods of checking the time they used. Also if they are independent witnesses or if they were together that night and conferred before contacting police. They mentioned three periods of screaming according to what was put to PR in his interviews.

If she had fell in herself she’d have evidence of wet drowning
ie the presence of diatoms in her blood
If she was dead already there would be none.
The only other explanation is dry drowning
This can sometimes happen if the shock causes the throat to close and the person suffocated but this is very rare.
The pathologist last week said that he was unable to rule out drowning or whether she had entered the water alive or dead

I am really only interested in establishing 3 facts: 1) were the screams in the park heard after PR was already at home (as defence claims), 2)does the outfit worn by the man running out of the park (bomber jacket, light tight trousers) correspond with PR's, 3) did PR really clean his car the next day (defence claims the car wasn't at the place a witness saw it). Laughter in court - PR is a disturbed individual so inadequate laughter doesn't surprise me, lies as well - he is a compulsive liar.

For me no. One reason is the medical evidence. It was not conclusive but, to me it seemed to say no evidence of drowning or hypothermia death and though not impossible unlikely. Likely she was placed dead or dying in river. Injuries not inconsistent with smothering. That's not a quote that it my take from it. Add that to all the lies. He hasn't just lied once. He has continually changed his story as more evidence has been found and the later changes just cannot be explained by him worrying about his wife finding out.

There's still the other two scream witnesses to come. Prosecution didn't use them for a reason - to be able to discredit them under cross-examination. We need to know how credible they are and what methods of checking the time they used. Also if they are independent witnesses or if they were together that night and conferred before contacting police. They mentioned three periods of screaming according to what was put to PR in his interviews.
how come no one went out?? does my head right in...screams were often on the park, partying etc...in summer yes till early hours but naa not in jan feb, u mainly just get doggers n drug deals but not everyday but often enough.

The pathologist last week said that he was unable to rule out drowning or whether she had entered the water alive or dead
I think you have to examine the subtle differences in his wording. IMO he doesn't think drowning likely but cannot rule it out completely. In the snippets we've heard he uses different words for each method. He's a scientist they choose their words carefully IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz