UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its totally tidal man and totally changes and it has one of the most powerful undercurrents in the uk...when the tide goes out you can fly down the river if ur engine fails and ur near the areas where libby is said to have gone into the water one way or another. I doubt relowicz has returned with the tides on his mind but if he did return and after a couple of hours and some - i would say that he was there to dispose of the body, I did think he may have gone back to see if he could get another attempt at rape, i feel on the other side he went to see if libby had regained consciousness from where he left her, she was dead and then into the river. If thats what happened how can we really know without cctv. Ive often wondered why theres no cctv on that park but you go round the council estate parks and they all have cameras or the areas with higher criminal activity.

I am certain that area is also used for outdoor sex, i have passed through there many times at night and seen people in the bushes, i just mind my own business of course but ive seen it.

once again the River Hull is Tidal, is very dangerous, even the police would not dive there to search, thats how dangerous it is.
You know the area quite well and it's tides? I would suspect PR would also know it well in that case.

Which makes his choice even more suspicious and his return at high tide?

14:47
Relowicz did not take Libby to a police station because of his 'English'
Mr Wright says Relowicz told officers he was “so worried” about her condition he was considering taking her not to a dark lane where he had sex with her but to a police station.

Relowicz said: “When I first met her, I was asking her about the address but she didn’t tell me where it was so the next thing I thought was to take her to a police station but I didn’t go because of my English.”

Relowicz has been reminded he told police: “I would have to explain myself and be interviewed. I don’t like such things. I’m the first time in my life in a police station.”

He has now told the court: “That’s true. I didn’t go because I don’t speak English and it would be my first time at a station so what would I be able to explain for that - I only know simple words.”

Pawel quizzed by prosecutors as he returns to the witness box

She would not have to travel anywhere - theres a slight slope, where her and pawel may have already been if witness reports a right, i was there (sad i know) 2 days ago but i live very near by. The whole river is tidal. Once up the slope u can drop straight into the river with just walking in a straight line...anyone here walk there dogs there - back me up lol. The whole river bank is either a straight drop off or reeds on the bank but its still deep where the reeds are. For libby not to be caught in the reeds, either has to be high tide or enter the water/put in where there are no reeds and theres several spots maybe 15 metres away from where pawel was attacking libby again if witness statements are accurate. Town centre or Beresford Park - banks just as dangerous to fall in. my mates dogs are always in there. Many thanks for the help with the toxicology part, liver etc and substances breaking down. I cant see how they would get the reading correct with the aclohol, i know its not nice to think but the body ferments. any ways thanks again.
So for Libby not to get caught in the reeds it would have to be high tide?

I and others can see her outstretched arm clinging on to the illuminated bus shelter and his outstretched arm holding onto her other arm pulling (he looks to crouch a little to add weight to the pull) then her being yanked off the shelter.

I'm not sure I'd consider that 'ushering' IMO

As stated i think he could be pulling her along?

Mr Wright says Relowicz told officers he was “so worried” about her condition he was considering taking her not to a dark lane where he had sex with her but to a police station.

Relowicz said: “When I first met her, I was asking her about the address but she didn’t tell me where it was so the next thing I thought was to take her to a police station but I didn’t go because of my English.”

Relowicz has been reminded he told police: “I would have to explain myself and be interviewed. I don’t like such things. I’m the first time in my life in a police station.”

He has now told the court: “That’s true. I didn’t go because I don’t speak English and it would be my first time at a station so what would I be able to explain for that - I only know simple words.”

Could of dropped her at the door and drove away. Unfortunately that was never his intention.

This is a very lame excuse.

I'm not sure PR is doing himself many favours. Naming things that have been said like depression. No evidence at all she was depressed and they weren't together long enough for a counselling session.

Secondly yesterday he said she said something like hey man help me. No student I know would say 'man' it's not common vernacular in this day and age. If anything she'd have said 'hey you'

14:54
Relowicz says they never went into the playing fields together
Mr Wright said: “Let’s summarise this Mr Relowicz. She was drunk, she was very cold, she was crying terribly, was extremely distressed, she wanted her mum, she wanted to go home, she couldn’t walk straight, she fell over - on at least two occasions you saw her on the ground.

“That is a summary of the state of that girl, is that right?”

Relowicz said: “Yes.”

Mr Wright said: “That is the state of that girl you had sex with in the dark on the ground at Oak Road.”

Relowicz said: “I had sex with her but it wasn’t dark. From what I believe there were street lights there.”

Relowicz says they did not go into the playing fields when they were together.

I'm not sure PR is doing himself many favours. Naming things that have been said like depression. No evidence at all she was depressed and they weren't together long enough for a counselling session.

Secondly yesterday he said she said something like hey man help me. No student I know would say 'man' it's not common vernacular in this day and age. If anything she'd have said 'hey you'

I totally agree! I always doubted her shouting "Hey man" it doesn't sound natural. I suppose he wouldn't have known that it isn't normal parlance for young women. Also, the fact he could understand that what she was saying, when fluent native English speakers could barely understand is unlikely.

Ah there is a massive police station just round the corner on Clough Road. Hardly out of his way at all and he'd be a hero to a vulnerable girl and a free man

14:58
Libby 'a very beautiful woman'
Mr Wright said: “You told the jury yesterday this was a ‘really beautiful girl.’

Relowicz has said: “She was a very beautiful woman.”

Relowicz has been asked what part of Libby’s appearance he found sexually attractive.

He said: “She was simply a beautiful woman.”

Mr Wright said: “What about the uncontrollable shivering, did that put you off at all?”

Relowicz said: “No.”

Mr Wright has asked whether he was put off by the retching while he was having sex with her.

He has said: “Yes, that did put me off. If someone vomited then we stop the sex.”

Mr Wright said: “What about the fact she kept asking for her mum, did you find that attractive? Or the blood on her knee? Or the fact she couldn’t walk straight and her tendency to fall over?”

He said: “No.”

Mr Wright said: “None of those things put you off having sex with her did they?”

He said: “No.”

You know the area quite well and it's tides? I would suspect PR would also know it well in that case.

Which makes his choice even more suspicious and his return at high tide?

If thats what they need to get him though i doubt he planned for that, it sounds too - hang on actually yeah i suppose but he might of googled that one and it show up on his footprint/browsing history which it hasnt. I think he was spontaneous.
IN truth and i know its perhaps silly but not impossible, i feel maybe there are some hidden cameras around that belong to the authorities and they know what really happened but cant ever reveal their ways to protect others in the future or catch criminals etc. It crosses my mind, I always wondered why they never put cameras in that park/fields/pond.

15:00
'Libby was not a target for easy sex'
Mr Wright has asked whether Libby “became a target” for the easy sex Relowicz was looking for.

He said: “She was not a target for me. She simply accosted me as I walked past her and I didn’t say anything to her.”

Mr Wright said: “The moment she got into your car you knew where you were taking her and exactly what you were going to do to her when you got there.”

He said: “That’s not correct.”

PR's right knee on his joggers is wet/dirty. Think this was about 30 minutes after the third visit at 3.05am. Maybe he went back to look for something he left behind or maybe to put Libby in the river.

CCTV of Pawel Relowicz's stroll in hours after alleged Libby murder

On Tuesday, Mr Wright told the court how later on in the early hours of February 1, Relowicz had been caught again on CCTV heading back out into the street "looking for the condom" he had used.

Not sure when he was looking for his condom so might be that that's caused the wet/dirty knee.

Don't think we will ever find out the true story unless he does an Arron Campbell and confesses all after the trial.

View attachment 281220

I'd drop to one knee to scoop up something heavy-ish from the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members