UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
14:21
Relowicz disagrees that Libby was extremely vulnerable that night
Mr Wright has said: “Do you agree that throughout the time you were in contact with Libby Squire she was extremely vulnerable?”

Relowicz has said Libby was “in depression.”

Relowicz says he does not agree that Libby was extremely vulnerable.

Pawel quizzed by prosecutors as he returns to the witness box

So he said she was “in depression”. Clearly he is using what other witnesses and family have stated.
I wonder if it is just off the cuff from what he has heard in court the past week and a half? Or what he previously learned through his defense. To me it seems he is trying to fit what he has heard while in court to his puzzle of lies. MOO
EBM - to add an additional thought.

14:27
Relowicz grilled over how vulnerable Libby was
Mr Wright asked: “That girl was wearing a mini skirt as she was sitting on the pavement shivering in that weather - is that right?

“That girl crying, shivering, cold, was injured because she had a cut to her knee, is that right?

“That girl, according to you, was so drunk she was almost walking out into the traffic on the road, is that right?”

Relowicz has replied “yes that’s correct” to all of the above questions.

It has been put to Relowicz again that Libby was extremely vulnerable.

Mr Wright said: “Surely she was vulnerable and defenceless because she was drunk?”

"She wasn’t just drunk was she? She was also extremely distressed wasn’t she?”

Mr Wright has told the court that in his police interview Relowicz said “she kept crying.”

Relowicz has confirmed this is correct.

So he said she was “in depression”. Clearly he is using what other witnesses and family have stated.
I wonder if it is just off the cuff from what he has heard in court the past week and a half? Or what he previously learned through his defense. To me it seems he is trying to fit what he has heard while in court to his puzzle of lies. MOO
His story keeps on changing :rolleyes:

What were you thinking then Newthoughts - that she enters the Hull downstream or at the Humber? No CCTV released so far seems to support Relowicz transporting a body by car to dispose of it elsewhere? I wonder if the prosecution will invite an expert on tides and currents to the stand.
I'm thinking she was thrown in or placed far enough in so that she was well into the centre of the river and away from banks.

If she'd fallen I honestly think she'd have fallen on mud.

That seems to have been his play the whole way through his account if events, pick a bit here and there from everyone else's statements in the hope that he sounds more believable. He probably thinks he's being really clever but the prosecution will see right through that

That seems to have been his play the whole way through his account if events, pick a bit here and there from everyone else's statements in the hope that he sounds more believable. He probably thinks he's being really clever but the prosecution will see right through that
The fact he thinks he's being clever doing this shows he's anything but IMO. Deviousness does not mean intelligence. JMO

But no drugs were found in her system nor did the expert toxicology reports mention any. They'd have looked both for evidence of any substance and evidence of it's breakdown products in her liver. As long as she was there to test they'd have found something.

And should the toxicologists know of any drugs with a short enough life to disappear completely without physically being broken down surely they'd have mentioned them? It's our bodies that break down drugs and alcohol in our systems. Once we're dead that stops.

All they found was alcohol - she was 2 1/2 times over the legal drink drive limit.

Her friends also said she was anti drug and didn't take them. They have no reason to lie because they wanted her found quickly.

Only PR mentions drugs and he is certainly not an honest witness.

The critical care professor estimated her body temperature would have dropped to about 35 IIRC but I will check, making it difficult to make decisions, walk, fight and run away. He didn't mention hallucinations at all. He said she would be very vulnerable to attackers.

Also there was nothing to really to suggest she'd black out - without help of course

And remember she doesn't just have to fall in. She has to go in far enough to not get caught on banks as it twists. The police started searching there very early on.

A much earlier post had a really good video of the river where they were searching. IMO it would be difficult to disappear at the point. She has to travel past lots of bends and banks and then closer to the time centre where the river is tidal she has to remain unseen. In the town centre - yes it would be easier but not there IMOO

She would not have to travel anywhere - theres a slight slope, where her and pawel may have already been if witness reports a right, i was there (sad i know) 2 days ago but i live very near by. The whole river is tidal. Once up the slope u can drop straight into the river with just walking in a straight line...anyone here walk there dogs there - back me up lol. The whole river bank is either a straight drop off or reeds on the bank but its still deep where the reeds are. For libby not to be caught in the reeds, either has to be high tide or enter the water/put in where there are no reeds and theres several spots maybe 15 metres away from where pawel was attacking libby again if witness statements are accurate. Town centre or Beresford Park - banks just as dangerous to fall in. my mates dogs are always in there. Many thanks for the help with the toxicology part, liver etc and substances breaking down. I cant see how they would get the reading correct with the aclohol, i know its not nice to think but the body ferments. any ways thanks again.

14:14
No sexual motivation in approaching Libby, Relowicz insists
Relowicz admitted he was out looking to commit acts of voyeurism and a way of sating his sexual urges.

But when he came across Libby he insists he had no motivation initially other than to help her.

Mr Wright said: “Should we say you managed to suppress your sexual urges while you were with this girl?”

He said: “Correct.”

“And although you told us yesterday you were looking for easy sex this lost, hypothermic and drunk girl was not easy sex is that right?”

Relowicz said: “She wanted my help and I only wanted to help her.”

Mr Wright said: “Should we say you managed to suppress your sexual urges while you were with this girl?”

So he's prowling around all night looking for sex (his previous *advertiser censored* viewing history tells us he likes young student types)...comes across Libby, a young student, intoxicated, cold wandering around on her own and he suddenly turns off those urges and helps her? :confused: He didn't manage to suppress his urges during any of his previous offences, even when he knew he had been seen and the occupants of the houses he prowled on were clearly very distressed and upset so what made him suppress them on this occasion?

*edited by me to reflect update/correction that he's being cross examined by prosecution.

Last edited:
PR's right knee on his joggers is wet/dirty. Think this was about 30 minutes after the third visit at 3.05am. Maybe he went back to look for something he left behind or maybe to put Libby in the river.

CCTV of Pawel Relowicz's stroll in hours after alleged Libby murder

On Tuesday, Mr Wright told the court how later on in the early hours of February 1, Relowicz had been caught again on CCTV heading back out into the street "looking for the condom" he had used.

Not sure when he was looking for his condom so might be that that's caused the wet/dirty knee.

Don't think we will ever find out the true story unless he does an Arron Campbell and confesses all after the trial.

View attachment 281220

Was it not established that he’d changed his jeans with black stripe into the joggers seen in this cctv clip?
And he lied to police and said he put same clothes back on.

14:38
Libby was 'crying' and 'desperate'
Mr Wright referred Relowicz back to the police interviews.

Mr Wright told the court Relowicz told officers Libby was “terribly crying.”

He said: “She was crying a lot. She was desperate. She wanted to go back to her mum’s house.”

Mr Wright said: “She was doing, I suggest what a drunk, upset and confused girl would do. Wanting her mum and wanting to go home. Because she was cold and upset and didn’t know what was happening, with her head lolling one side to the other and blood coming from her injured knee and shivering from the cold.”

Relowicz said: “Yes, she had a little blood on her knee”

Mr Wright said: “She wanted her mum and to go home. She didn’t want to go to a dark road with you for sex on a piece of ground did she Mr Relowicz?”

Relowicz replied: “She wanted to go home and that’s where she transferred me and I took her there.”

Does anyone else think the defence is actually doing a better job than the prosecution for making him look guilty? o_O

So he's prowling around all night looking for sex (his previous *advertiser censored* viewing history tells us he likes young student types)...comes across Libby, a young student, intoxicated, cold wandering around on her own and he suddenly turns off those urges and helps her? :confused: He didn't manage to suppress his urges during any of his previous offences, even when he knew he had been seen and the occupants of the houses he prowled on were clearly very distressed and upset so what made him suppress them on this occasion?

After this I don't even think he needs to be cross examined! He's digging a pretty big hole all by himself.
To be clear, Holly, this is the prosecution cross-examining.
It was wrongly reported as being the defence but HDM has corrected it now.

14:45
Relowicz now admits Libby was vulnerable
Mr wright ran through more of Relowicz's police interview when he said Libby was crying and was asking for her mum and wanting to go home.

Mr Wright said: “Do you accept now, having jogged your memory of the reality of that night, do you accept now this girl was extremely vulnerable?”

Relowicz has replied: “She was surely vulnerable, she was drunk.”

14:45
Relowicz now admits Libby was vulnerable
Mr wright ran through more of Relowicz's police interview when he said Libby was crying and was asking for her mum and wanting to go home.

Mr Wright said: “Do you accept now, having jogged your memory of the reality of that night, do you accept now this girl was extremely vulnerable?”

Relowicz has replied: “She was surely vulnerable, she was drunk.”

Bingo! There goes the sexual consent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads