UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it will be a quick verdict.

If I was on that jury I would have to say I don't like him, I think he's dangerous, I think he raped her, in so much as there has been evidence to support that Libby was incapable of giving consent but I have been shown no evidence to support that he murdered her.

I'm not defending him before anyone jumps on me - but with what has been reported from court, I couldn't convict him of murder. I hope the jury have seen much more than I have.

Don’t apologise for having an opinion and no-one should jump on you for having one. I feel the same as you.

I don't think anything he's said could be misunderstood. He terrorised and followed women. He didn't run away when spotted and appeared to get a kick out of fear.

He raped a vulnerable young woman. And he cleverly stole words used by previous witnesses

Nothing there to misunderstand? You don't need to be clever to know you don't do those things.

He will have had an interpreter.

Not necessarily clever, but maybe directed by his Lawyer to say them

I don't think anything he's said could be misunderstood. He terrorised and followed women. He didn't run away when spotted and appeared to get a kick out of fear.

He raped a vulnerable young woman. And he cleverly stole words used by previous witnesses

Nothing there to misunderstand? You don't need to be clever to know you don't do those things.

He will have had an interpreter.

all the time you suggesting he was/is clever ,"he planned this, he studied river ,he stole words from other witnesses "etc
In my opinion he is nothing like that, if he would plan it he wouldn't make so many mistakes ,he never worried about his DNA being find(it shows he isnt too clever )and he doesn't steal words. it is what he know ,hear before and that's what he is using ,simple words because he is simple person

when he was talking about his previous offences ,people on forum was shocked how dare he trivialise what he done! he didn't trivialise it, he just answered questions in simple way, how he could make it less offensive and ugly to satisfied people on forum?
This is what I see ,his poor vocabulary can be interpreted wrong way, yes he done wrong things ,he doesn't deny it and it was seen on forum like something bad ,in my opinion doesn't matter what he would say silly, disgusting or any other word it wouldn't make it less or more disturbing but here on forum I see people analysed every word and build theory to it
if English would be his first language there would be less space for overinterpretation

You didn’t- but it would be impossible to throw a human body through the reeds, therefore to bypass the reeds the body would have to surely travel over the reeds.
Need a bit of force to get her thru. Bulky butcher pushing and heaving her in or drunk and vulnerable girl getting in without noticing she was heading in

Has anyone seen pictures of PR that are different to the ones in the press? He is often described as bulky and fit by people on here. He looks like a skinny runt on everything I have seen of him. Possibly athletic, possibly strong but definitely not bulky. Could you please share?

all the time you suggesting he was/is clever ,"he planned this, he studied river ,he stole words from other witnesses "etc
In my opinion he is nothing like that, if he would plan it he wouldn't make so many mistakes ,he never worried about his DNA being find(it shows he isnt too clever )and he doesn't steal words. it is what he know ,hear before and that's what he is using ,simple words because he is simple person

when he was talking about his previous offences ,people on forum was shocked how dare he trivialise what he done! he didn't trivialise it, he just answered questions in simple way, how he could make it less offensive and ugly to satisfied people on forum?
This is what I see ,his poor vocabulary can be interpreted wrong way, yes he done wrong things ,he doesn't deny it and it was seen on forum like something bad ,in my opinion doesn't matter what he would say silly, disgusting or any other word it wouldn't make it less or more disturbing but here on forum I see people analysed every word and build theory to it
if English would be his first language there would be less space for overinterpretation
Suggesting that somebody who lives next to a tidal river would be aware of tides is not suggesting an in depth study. And he did fly his drone over it

He did use words that other witnesses had used. He didn't use those words in police interview. Why not?

How would you know what he was like? All we know about him is from what he's done. And that is morally wrong. To terrorise and rape is wrong

Need a bit of force to get her thru. Bulky butcher pushing and heaving her in or drunk and vulnerable girl getting in without noticing she was heading in
Laws of physics and a time delay in brain processing speed (impaired by alcohol)- the momentum after you mistep, usually means you continue going for a step or so after before your body can actually stop/register what’s happened. That’s why when you mistep dramatically you often continue to fall to the floor afterwards. By this point the reeds are higher than your point of view so you are almost surrounded and your brain will struggle to decide what is the best course of action, very easy to end up further in the water. Not so easy to get the body of an above average height female past a metre of reeds. I’m intrigued as lots of you feel adamant he put her body in the water and as someone pointed out that the one wet knee is proof he did that when he returned for the third time- how do you all believe he managed to get the body out into the open water?

Has anyone seen pictures of PR that are different to the ones in the press? He is often described as bulky and fit by people on here. He looks like a skinny runt on everything I have seen of him. Possibly athletic, possibly strong but definitely not bulky. Could you please share?
Spider cam CCTV

It does not make any difference to the outcome of his case what we think. We are not members of the jury. They will have seen and heard much more detail than us. Members of the jury are forbidden to look at anything to do with the case on the internet or else where.The cannot discuss it with anyone else,not even their partner.

We are all guilty of all of the above @wilkela :D Is this the first trial you have followed? We're worse than football supporters in here. We get so invested in the emotion of a murder that we really are the most nasty, nitpicking bunch you could come across. Now and again being brave enough to suggest something impartial and wait for the backlash and then move on. There's a popular saying 'you don't have to be crazy to work here, we will train you', that's us.

That might sound unsavoury because we're discussing and analysing people's real lives, but we really are a victim-invested bunch

Haven't we been told that there are ame places available with steps or direct reedless access?
We saw a photo- I’m not sure who posted it, someone might find it again. But it was open, probably a metre wide wooden platform (to launch the boats from) either side had a good metre of reeds, if not more. It was more like a cut through, than open water.

There are earlier photos where he looks very young and quite skinny, then more recent photos where he looks more tubby, less fit. His wedding photos he is starting to look more rotund, perhaps a man who is comfortable in a relationship and started to "let himself go" a bit. Busier in life, less free time to go to the gym and caring less about his appearance. I know non of this fits with his "secret" life but that is how I see it from the outside. He looks less fit, more fat (than he was previously). He told police he had started to run for fitness recently, we can never say whether he had or hadn't, we know certainly that night it was a cover for his other activities but given he said it in interview I would presume it had at least crossed his mind, maybe he wanted to lose some of the timber he had gained.

I've just read over today's reporting again and I think the answers he gave were probably through the translator, even though I can see the standard was not that high. I wonder if it was more perhaps that the translator was not as good as the one he had yesterday. I think the answers were probably better than his own standard of English, at a guess.

For instance - I think these answers probably didn't come from him directly -

He says the pair had consensual sexual intercourse and he left her alive.

He said: “She was crying a lot. She was desperate. She wanted to go back to her mum’s house.”

Relowicz replied: “She wanted to go home and that’s where she transferred me and I took her there.”

Relowicz has replied: “She was surely vulnerable, she was drunk.”

Relowicz said: “When I first met her, I was asking her about the address but she didn’t tell me where it was so the next thing I thought was to take her to a police station but I didn’t go because of my English.”

Relowicz said: “I had sex with her but it wasn’t dark. From what I believe there were street lights there.”

He said: “She was simply a beautiful woman.”

etc
most of the words which you highlighted are very similar in Polish so I wouldn't be surprised if it would be his words
"simply" is used in very popular advert nothing sophisticated about this word ,most of this sentences are very basic .

I don't know what he means by "that’s where she transferred me"-
it has no sense for me (in English )but I think he wanted say she convinced me
“I had sex with her but it wasn’t dark. From what I believe there were street lights there.”
it again shows that he takes things too literally and concentrate on wrong things like with that word "put "(did you put Libby in the car ?)

I’m intrigued as lots of you feel adamant he put her body in the water and as someone pointed out that the one wet knee is proof he did that when he returned for the third time- how do you all believe he managed to get the body out into the open water?

RSBM
BBM

Please can you tell us who said that?

We saw a photo- I’m not sure who posted it, someone might find it again. But it was open, probably a metre wide wooden platform (to launch the boats from) either side had a good metre of reeds, if not more. It was more like a cut through, than open water.

Exactly, so why did you suggest that he'd have to 'throw her over metre high reeds'?

Is that not contradictory?

most of the words which you highlighted are very similar in Polish so I wouldn't be surprised if it would be his words
"simply" is used in very popular advert nothing sophisticated about this word ,most of this sentences are very basic .

I don't know what he means by "that’s where she transferred me"-
it has no sense for me (in English )but I think he wanted say she convinced me
“I had sex with her but it wasn’t dark. From what I believe there were street lights there.”
it again shows that he takes things too literally and concentrate on wrong things like with that word "put "(did you put Libby in the car ?)

I picked up on the word 'transferred' being odd too

Suggesting that somebody who lives next to a tidal river would be aware of tides is not suggesting an in depth study. And he did fly his drone over it

He did use words that other witnesses had used. He didn't use those words in police interview. Why not?

How would you know what he was like? All we know about him is from what he's done. And that is morally wrong. To terrorise and rape is wrong

I've lived in Hull all my life, my grandad was in the merchant navy, I have a good understanding of the tidal nature and currents within the Hull/Humber, the fact they are silt filled and treacherous to navigate, the Hull in particular virtually impossible to do so during low tide periods. I wouldn't have a clue when the next high/low tide was due without searching Google. I don't see any reason why PR would be familiar with the times.
Just as a further point though, the next high/low tides for various places are reported each evening on the local news as part of the weather forecast, but again would he watch or pay attention to local news? Who knows, I don't think its a given he would have knowledge though.

Edited to remove earlier quote and comment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads