UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering how he curtails his sexual impulses during the day and at work.
Has he got a Dracula syndrome where all his sexual impulses come awake at night? How was he able to work the next day after roaming the streets all night?
I don't believe any therapy would work on him MOO

Has he got a Dracula syndrome where all his sexual impulses come awake at night? How was he able to work the next day after roaming the streets all night?

VERY good point. What did he do at work about it?

15:36
'I never entered Oak Road playing fields'

Relowicz says at no point did he enter the playing fields. He also says at no point when Libby was with him did she enter the playing fields.

Mr Wright said: “At 12.19am when you drove away, Libby Squire was stood on Oak Road opposite the metal shed.”

Relowicz said: “I think I left at 12.17am or something like that. I can’t remember. When I was trying to drive to move away she was shouting at me, crying, trying to run behind the car, that’s how it looked to me.”

0_metal-shed.png

Pawel quizzed by prosecutors as he returns to the witness box

Good point, maybe that's why he was signed off work 'trouble sleeping'

Wonder if any "incidents" or complaints at work over the years? Much workplace sexual harassment is also unreported.

15:39
Relowicz says he left Libby 'screaming and crying in anger'

Relowicz said: “When I was driving away she then started screaming and crying. In my opinion that’s how it looked like. The windows were pulled down I could hear all the time.

“She was screaming to not leave her, she was crying and just shouting, there were just shouts, like screaming.”

Mr Wright said: “You know the difference very well between a woman screaming in terror and a woman shouting, don’t you?”

Relowicz says he does not understand the difference.

He said: “These were the sorts of screams of an angry person.”

So he managed to be turned on by a very drunk, emotional woman with an injured knee who couldn’t walk straight, and was making noises like she was going to throw up ... but add in a bit of spit/saliva to the corner of her mouth and the moment was completely ruined.

15:36
Relowicz said: “I think I left at 12.17am or something like that. I can’t remember. When I was trying to drive to move away she was shouting at me, crying, trying to run behind the car, that’s how it looked to me.”

0_metal-shed.png

Snipped and bbm for focus

So he's gone from trying to help her, to having sex with her to now driving off and leaving her while she chased the car pleading for help? He just keeps contradicting himself! If they had casual sex why not drive her home afterwards?

Relowicz says he left Libby 'screaming and crying in anger'

Relowicz said: “When I was driving away she then started screaming and crying. In my opinion that’s how it looked like. The windows were pulled down I could hear all the time.

“She was screaming to not leave her, she was crying and just shouting, there were just shouts, like screaming.”

Mr Wright said: “You know the difference very well between a woman screaming in terror and a woman shouting, don’t you?”

Be interesting to hear the testimony of the Claremont witnesses to see if he's got this "angry" screaming from there.

Snipped for focus.

I wonder if Libby had wound down the window and was screaming as he drove to Oak road.

15:48
Relowicz asked if he heard screaming near the River Hull

Mr Wright referred back to the evidence of nearby resident Sam Alford who heard screaming at 12.14am from the River Hull at the same time Relowicz claims he was at Oak Road with Libby.

Mr Wright said: “You were there until 12.19am Mr Relowicz. The first thing I would like to ask you is, given you were out of your car that night, and given you put yourself near to the drive of his house, is did you hear the desperate screaming of a woman coming from the river? You must have been there when that woman was desperately screaming Mr Relowicz.”

Relowicz said: “I didn’t hear anything, I only heard Libby screaming when I was driving away.”

Mr Wright said: “Does it follow Mr Relowicz, if Mr Alford heard screaming coming from the river at 12.17am, he could not hear Libby Squire and you because you never entered Oak Road playing fields?

“So as you were having sex with Libby Squire some other woman was screaming desperately over by the river that her body ended up in, is that right?”

Relowicz said: “I don’t know whether somebody was screaming I only said while I was driving away in my car Libby was screaming I don’t know about anyone else.”

OK, I accept that his command of vocabulary isn't too good, but I think he's made it pretty clear that shouting is what he means.

So he managed to be turned on by a very drunk, emotional woman with an injured knee who couldn’t walk straight, and was making noises like she was going to throw up ... but add in a bit of spit/saliva to the corner of her mouth and the moment was completely ruined.

Exactly. We know he's sprinkled bits of truth in like many liars do. I wouldnt be surprised if he means the foam in the corner of her mouth which can be present after suffocation.

15:52
Relowicz says he was not he man seen running across the playing fields

Mr Wright said: “And that man who was seen leaving the playing fields can’t be you can it? You say you never entered the park at all, so it can’t possibly be you, forget about the time because you never went there?

“And Mr Alford described that man wearing tight trousers or jeans.

“Not only does it mean there was another woman screaming by the river, the river Libby Squire entered, but there must have been another man, also leaving the park in a hurry.”

Relowicz said: “This is correct.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members