UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 *ARREST* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of circuitous route makes you wonder if, given the chance, he would've approached someone else the same night.
Oh yes! I think so to. Especially as he stops to wank before going home. My opinion is the stop at the park is related to Libby. Either to check the tide has taken her or to put her body into the river as high tide approaches -but the rest!

How does that fit with student night at the Welly finishing? Good time to check for returning students I'd say.

What on earth did his wife think?

14:41
‘Relowicz seen masturbating in Newland Avenue’

CCTV footage being shown to the jury appears to show a man with his knees bent, masturbating in the street.
'

Is, erm, bending of the knees a normal posture for doing this in a standing position? Or does it enable someone to point or aim at something more?

15:01
Det Cons Grandidge says Relowicz was caught on camera ‘looking for condom’
Mr Wright has asked Det Cons Grandidge whether the silver Astra was parked on an extension of Raglan Street and whether Relowicz was seen leaving the car and walking to Lambton Street, to which he has replied: “Yes.”

Det Cons Grandidge says cameras picked up Relowicz.

He said: “We can see a figure leaving the Raglan Street extension and then we see him appearing to run to Lambton Street.

“We pick him up coming out of there and going across the road to Alexandra Road towards Chicken George, which is where a camera is activated and we see him walking along the front and see him stand and face the wall.

“He then starts running back up and we see him then walk away from the area and then back towards the camera.

“Mr Relowizc then turns into Raglan Street.”

Trial updates as chilling CCTV 'shows Pawel Relowicz meeting Libby'

15:11
CCTV shows Relowicz's movements the next day
The court is being shown footage which appears to show Relowicz leaving his home in the afternoon of February 1, the day after Libby disappeared.

Det Cons Grandidge says Relowicz was seen on CCTV at the Tesco car park at St Stephens and then again in Sports Direct in Hull wearing the same trainers as the night before.

CCTV is now being shown of Relowicz at a Post Office and then at Soccer Kings, Mr Wright says.

Mr Wright says the court will hear from a friend Relowicz was with that day tomorrow.

CCTV is being shown to the court of Relowicz at McDonalds on Cottingham Road at 8.40pm on February 3.

That concludes the CCTV footage.

15:01
PR did not realize it had gone missing and went back or had second thoughts about leaving it behind? Was the tape of him masturbating in front of homes or businesses? I assumed it was homes but now see CCTV from Chicken George picked him up.

Mr Wright has asked Det Cons Grandidge whether the silver Astra was parked on an extension of Raglan Street and whether Relowicz was seen leaving the car and walking to Lambton Street, to which he has replied: “Yes.”

Det Cons Grandidge says cameras picked up Relowicz.

He said: “We can see a figure leaving the Raglan Street extension and then we see him appearing to run to Lambton Street.

“We pick him up coming out of there and going across the road to Alexandra Road towards Chicken George, which is where a camera is activated and we see him walking along the front and see him stand and face the wall.

“He then starts running back up and we see him then walk away from the area and then back towards the camera.

“Mr Relowizc then turns into Raglan Street.”

Trial updates as chilling CCTV 'shows Pawel Relowicz meeting Libby'[/QUOTE]

Quite confusing without seeing a diagram of this; I’ve got Chicken George as being Newland rather than Alexandra Road. It would help if they confirmed that this was exactly the same area where he masturbated.

15:25
Defence questions Det Cons Grandidge
Dale Brook, mitigating, has asked whether the officer checked CCTV to see if Relowicz’s car had left Raglan Street again between it returning home on February 1 and leaving again later that day, to which Detective Constable has replied: “Yes.”

Mr Brook says: “If we look at a clip we can see his vehicle heading down Raglan Street. It is right that we have a very clear CCTV at the entrance of Raglan Street and at no stage after 2.59am and before 2.35pm that day does his car leave Raglan Street and Raglan Street extension?”

DC Grandidge says: “We could not find any other CCTV of his car apart from that.”

15:54
Relowicz told police he was 'scared' during first arrest
The jury is being told about when Relowicz was first arrested on February 6, five days after Libby’s disappearance.

PC Trevor Harling has said in a statement that was read to the court: “I was on duty in plain clothes working as part of the proactive team.

“I attended 24 Raglan Street for the arrest of Pawel Relowicz and a female opened the door. I asked if he was in and she said: ‘Yes but I don’t speak very good English.’

“She let us in and a man was there and I asked if he was Pawel Relowicz and if he spoke English and he said ‘yes.’”

PC Harling said he then arrested Relowicz on suspicion of the abduction of Libby.

When asked if Relowicz understood, PC Harling said Relowicz replied: “Yes, but I’m scared.”

15:54
Relowicz told police he was 'scared' during first arrest
The jury is being told about when Relowicz was first arrested on February 6, five days after Libby’s disappearance.

PC Trevor Harling has said in a statement that was read to the court: “I was on duty in plain clothes working as part of the proactive team.

“I attended 24 Raglan Street for the arrest of Pawel Relowicz and a female opened the door. I asked if he was in and she said: ‘Yes but I don’t speak very good English.’

“She let us in and a man was there and I asked if he was Pawel Relowicz and if he spoke English and he said ‘yes.’”

PC Harling said he then arrested Relowicz on suspicion of the abduction of Libby.

When asked if Relowicz understood, PC Harling said Relowicz replied: “Yes, but I’m scared.”

Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members