UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 *ARREST* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
16:32
'I need to go home'
“I did my first warm up. I sat a bit as it was minus two degrees. Did some stretching, got out of the car then went into the pavement and I saw such a lad in a baseball cap walking and talking on the phone and the girl was sitting and crying.

“Then that lad was talking on the phone and said ‘*advertiser censored***** b****’, those were the only words I understood. I crossed the road because I wanted to run.

“I walked past her and she said, ‘Hey man, stop please I need help’ and I said ‘What’s up’.

“She said, ‘I need to go home, I need my mother’ and she was crying. I didn’t know if she had taken something or someone had put something into her drink. She had shivers.

“I felt sorry for the girl. She was wearing a mini skirt and had a cut on her knee.

“She said, ‘I don’t know’ and she wanted her mum and didn’t know what was happening to her. I said I had a car and could take her to her address.

“She was walking but would nearly walk onto the road and she gave me her hand and then she let go because I had the car.”

Trial updates as chilling CCTV 'shows Pawel Relowicz meeting Libby'
I do wonder if that bit is true. That she wasn't sure what was happening to her as hypothermia kicked in. And she wanted her mum.

Certainly think those bits are too odd to have made up. Poor Libby if only she'd known

16:32
'I need to go home'
“I did my first warm up. I sat a bit as it was minus two degrees. Did some stretching, got out of the car then went into the pavement and I saw such a lad in a baseball cap walking and talking on the phone and the girl was sitting and crying.

“Then that lad was talking on the phone and said ‘*advertiser censored***** b****’, those were the only words I understood. I crossed the road because I wanted to run.

“I walked past her and she said, ‘Hey man, stop please I need help’ and I said ‘What’s up’.

“She said, ‘I need to go home, I need my mother’ and she was crying. I didn’t know if she had taken something or someone had put something into her drink. She had shivers.

“I felt sorry for the girl. She was wearing a mini skirt and had a cut on her knee.

“She said, ‘I don’t know’ and she wanted her mum and didn’t know what was happening to her. I said I had a car and could take her to her address.

“She was walking but would nearly walk onto the road and she gave me her hand and then she let go because I had the car.”

I do wonder if that bit is true. That she wasn't sure what was happening to her as hypothermia kicked in. And she wanted her mum.

Certainly think those bits are too odd to have made up. Poor Libby if only she'd known

16:42
Relowicz told police he thought she would 'vomit in his car'
Relowicz then told police he saw a Citreoen and in there were “sat three chaps.”

Relowicz said he thought the men in the car were Romanian and “the girl sat and kept crying.”

He said: “I put the heating on and left the door open in case and they were knocking on the window to her and they said something to her and they drove away in that car.

“She kept crying and sat there and was saying she was cold. I was asking her, ‘you remember the address, you need help.’

“She was trying handles of the cars to see if they were open. I was asking her if she knows the address and said ‘yes.’

“I was saying my car is here if she is ok with it I can give her a lift.

“She got inside the car and I fastened the seatbelt and I could see because the car was warm she felt better.

“I was saying, ‘Give me the address’ and I asked her ‘left or right’ and she said left and left and I drove her a small distance.

“I said, ‘Give me address’ and she said ‘here’ and showed me the street. Somewhere she started as if she wanted to vomit in the car.

“‘You alright?’ I was saying.”

17:04
Relowicz told police he stopped at Oak Road so Libby could be sick
Relowicz was asked if he had gone on to Beresford Avenue and just before Heathcote Street he said Libby had gone to be sick.

He said: “I slowed the car because if she vomited who would be cleaning it?

“She said, ‘Alright, sorry.’ I asked her for the address and house number and she was showing me straight and again she started again to show she was going to vomit so I stopped near the park.”

Relowicz told police the gates at Oak Road Playing Fields were closed.

He said: “I have a dog and we always go there with my son.

“She began to [as if to vomit] and I told her to get out and undid her seatbelt and she got out and walked.”

17:09
'I really felt sorry for her'
He said his car did not get level with Claremont Avenue, he turned around just before.

Relowicz said: “She fell over. I ran out to ask if everything was OK and she said, ‘yes, yes’ and started to apologise to me.

“I had a wee and she kept kneeling there and she kept crying all the time. I was walking back to the car. I didn’t know if she wanted to come in the car.

“I drove away and she walked on to the pavement here [on Beresford Avenue] and started to walk normally and that was it.

“You can have a look at the camera footage.I know nothing more about that. I’ve never seen her since.

“I really felt sorry for her but I don’t know if she was going to her home. I didn’t know if this was her home address but this is where she was pointing.”

He said his car did not get level with Claremont Avenue, he turned around just before.

Relowicz said: “She fell over. I ran out to ask if everything was OK and she said, ‘yes, yes’ and started to apologise to me.

“I had a wee and she kept kneeling there and she kept crying all the time. I was walking back to the car. I didn’t know if she wanted to come in the car.

“I drove away and she walked on to the pavement here [on Beresford Avenue] and started to walk normally and that was it.

“You can have a look at the camera footage.I know nothing more about that. I’ve never seen her since.

“I really felt sorry for her but I don’t know if she was going to her home. I didn’t know if this was her home address but this is where she was pointing.”

Interesting he said 'you can look at camera footage'. I wonder what camera and where he meant.

17:12
Relowicz told police to 'check the cameras'

Relowicz told police: “I went home. I don’t know the time you will be able to check on the cameras. It was maybe 10pm or 11pm. I think there are even cameras near the shop you will be able to tell where I drive there.”

Relowicz said he sat with his wife and had a bath afterwards.

He said nothing happened after that.

17:15
‘What if this could have happened to my wife?’

Police asked Relowicz whether he went to bed or slept after arriving home.

Relowicz replied: “I don’t remember.”

He said: “I was having a bath and watching a movie, thinking about the girl, feeling sorry for her.

“I stayed at home and sat in front of the computer.”

He said “he wasn’t sure” if he left the following day or not.

He said: “It was when I went to see if the girl was lying anywhere, I’m not sure if it was the same day or the following day. I thought terribly because it’s strange, I have a wife who is 23 and I felt, ‘What if this could have happened to my wife?’

“I was just driving here [Beresford Avenue] and then drove back home. There was nothing then I drove back.

“When I saw her falling to the ground she had definitely taken something because this was strange.”

Interesting. It sounds like he has been questioned specifically about where he parked in relation to Claremont Avenue, quite possibly because the CCTV shows precisely where he stopped. That sounds like a strategy which could be used to poke holes in an already questionable story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb